剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表
Hey! Looks like Gardita's in the house!
加迪塔到啦
Why didn't you tell me she was coming?
你怎么没告诉我她也来
Hey, there, hi, there, ho, there, Gardita.
你们好啊 加迪塔
Hola.
你好
Hello, boys.
你们好啊
It's so nice to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你们
Garfield Logan, Queen Perdita,
加菲尔德·洛根 佩迪塔女王
meet my girlfriend, Traci.
这是我的女朋友翠西
She's a big fan.
她是忠实粉丝
I'm a big fan.
我是忠实粉丝
Hello, Traci, lovely to meet you.
你好 翠西 很高兴认识你
Hey, Traci.
翠西
Oh, and thanks, you guys, for keeping our arrival quiet.
谢谢你们没有透露我们的行程
What a relief not to have to deal with the paparazzi.
终于不用应付狗仔队了
If you say so.
既然你都这么说了
Yeah, I wouldn't know.
我都不知道
Now let's get this party started.
嗨起来吧
Um, this was supposed to be a team building day, right?
今天是团建日吧
'Cause I'm feeling a little like a fifth, sixth, seventh wheel.
我感觉自己像个大电灯泡
I mean, so where's the rest of the team?
剩下的人呢
Like, you know, Cassie.
比如凯西
Oh, she's in Gotham trying to salvage things with Tim.
她在哥谭跟蒂姆和好呢
I gotta get a girlfriend.
我得找个女朋友了
**a, b, c, d, e, f, g*
*abcdefg
**Yes, sir, yes, sir, three bags full*
*是的 先生 三袋都满了
**Q, r, s, t, u, v*
*qrstuv
**Like a diamond in the sky*
*就像钻石在天空
**Baa, baa, black sheep have you any wool?*
*咩咩 黑绵羊你有没有羊毛
**How I wonder what you are*
*你到底长什么样
Nice of Tara and Brion to join us.
很高兴塔拉和布里昂也一起过节
Yes, but I thought they were going to Taos.
我以为他们要去陶斯呢
Well, Brion said...
布里昂说
"It's American Thanksgiving."
"这是美国的感恩节"
"Violet and Tara are the two people I'm most thankful for."
"我最感谢紫罗兰和塔拉"
Since you decided to spend the day with us,
既然你要和我们一起过节
so did he.
他也不走了
And Tara? Well...
塔拉呢 她呀
Tara's been through a lot.
塔拉经历了很多
You know, she doesn't talk much,
她不怎么爱说话
but she's here.
但她在这里
Crash, huh?
挺不错吧
Yes, very "Asterous".
嗯 非常妙
Hello, everyone.
大家好
It's so nice of you to include me.
谢谢你们邀请我
This car moves so slow!
这车也太慢了吧
Will someone please explain why this is even slightly crash?
有人能解释一下 这有什么好玩的吗
My friend, sit back, relax,
朋友 放轻松
and watch me terrorize the other drivers.
看我怎么干掉其他人的
Well, now, that does put a new spin on things.
这还差不多
Drive on, amigo.
开车吧 朋友
Oh, you'll pay for that, peasants!
你会付出代价的 农民
Burn!
菜鸡
We got you good!
被撞懵了吧
Gotta get a girlfriend.
我得找个女朋友了
Forager has decided that Earth has all the best holidays.
搜寻者认定地球上的节日最棒了
Halloween has candy, and Thanksgiving...
万圣节有糖吃 感恩节
Thanksgiving has everything.
感恩节什么都有
Forager asks Victor Stone if holidays here
搜寻者想问维克多·斯通
are always crushing that magic.
这里的节日都这么棒[粉碎]吗
Sorry, Bugg, ask someone else.
抱歉 巴格 问别人去吧
I'm not crushing anything right now.
我现在不想粉碎任何东西
Aw, girl, Victor Stone is not crushing anything.
妹子 他不想粉碎东西
Victor Stone is being crushed.
维克多·斯通被打击了
Forager must help uncrush Victor Stone.
搜寻者得安慰维克多·斯通
What's wrong, Eduardo?
爱德华多 怎么了
It's nothing, Your Highness.
殿下 我没事
No, no, stop that right now.
不准再说这个词了
Garfield and I have a rule.
我和加菲尔德定了条规则
There is no "Your Highnesses", or "Your Majesties",
朋友之间不能称呼
or any of that among friends.
殿下 陛下之类的
Then we'll start over.
我们重来一遍
What is wrong, Eduardo?
爱德华多 怎么了
You stare at that girl.
你一直在看那个女孩
You are concerned for her?
你担心她吗
I failed her.
我辜负了她
She's a newly minted meta-human,
她是新来的超人类
and I was helping her learn to control her powers.
我之前在教她如何控制自己的能力
And that didn't go well. No.
进展不顺利吗 嗯
She convinced herself that she needed that inhibitor collar.
她说服了自己需要抑制项圈
I suppose it gave her the illusion of control.
那东西可能让她产生了控制幻觉
Once she put it on,
她一戴上项圈
something inside her just died.
她体内的一部分就死去了
And it breaks your heart.
这让你很伤心
Hi, I'm Perdita.
我是佩迪塔
Oh, I know who you are,
我认识你
Your Majesty.
陛下
Oh, I'm not anybody's majesty tonight.
今晚我不是陛下
I love your hair.
你的头发真好看
Your girl, she's pretty great.
你女朋友人真好
Believe me, it's been noted.
相信我 我知道
Got you some cotton candy, amigo.
给你买♥♥了棉花糖 朋友
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Hey, it's a long way from the booth to here,
小摊到这里可远了
I got hungry.
我都饿了
So how's it going with the meta-kids at the center?
中心的超人类孩子怎么样了
Mixed bag.
喜忧参半
Some are really having trouble.
有些孩子遇到不少麻烦
I wish I could do more.
我要是能做得更多就好了
More? You set this whole party up!
更多 这个团建都是你弄的
Sure, but I wish there was some
是的 但我希望
grand gesture I could make to truly inspire them.
我能搞些大动作来真正激励他们
That's the problem with the team.
这是队伍存在的问题
The covert thing gets in the way of the inspiration thing.
咱们的秘密行动阻碍了激励孩子的事业
It's... It's just not what I wanted when I came back.
这不是我当初回来想要做的事
The TV star likes the spotlight!
电视明星还是喜欢聚光灯啊
Not cool!
怎么说话呢
It's not about that.
与那无关
It's... It's about setting the right example.
我们要树立正确的榜样
Offering hope to meta-teens and kids.
给超人类少年和孩子们一些希望
Could've used some more of that when we went meta.
我们当年要是有这待遇就好了
Exactly. And that's not all.
确实 这还不是全部
The game's rigged against us by the Lex Luthors of this world.
由莱克斯·卢瑟掌控的世界对于我们很不利
We need to change...
我们需要改变
Okay.
好吧
Maybe I did eat too much cotton candy.
我棉花糖好像是吃多了
Dizzy!
好晕
It's Vertigo.
是眩晕
That's Count Vertigo to you, peasant.
是眩晕伯爵 乡巴佬
No... Perdita.
不 佩迪塔
My dear niece,
我亲爱的侄女
I believe it's time for a family reunion.
是时候家庭团聚了
Uncle...
叔叔
You cannot win the crown by killing me.
你杀了我也没法获得王位
You have so little imagination, child.
你太没想象力了 孩子
Bring her.
带上她
Lead the way, boss.
带路吧 老大
Karabast, girl.
真是的 小姑娘
That was pathetic.
太可悲了
Perdita!
佩迪塔
Guys, don't get too close,
伙计们 别靠得太近
剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表