剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表
We have two situations.
我们有两个情况
Each of which requires delicate handling.
每个都需要谨慎处理
I have every confidence our new hire can handle the first.
我有信心我们的新成员能处理好第一件
But, Vandal, are you certain your acquaintance
但是旺达尔 你确定你的熟人
is up to the second task?
能完成第二件吗
Quite certain.
很确定
Then our good works may proceed.
那我们的工作可以继续了
This is Cat Grant reporting live from Taos, New Mexico.
这是凯特·格兰特来自新墨西哥陶斯的现场报道
Where Justice League co-chair Aquaman is about to make a statement.
正义联盟联合主席水行侠即将发表声明
Which Cat gets to cover, as usual.
果然还是凯特来报道
I swear, you have one set of twins
我发誓 有双胞胎以后
and everyone forgets you're a reporter.
大家就都忘了你是个记者
Good morning, everyone.
大家早上好
The Justice League and S.T.A.R. Labs
正义联盟和明星实验室
are pleased to announce the official opening
很高兴地宣布为受超人类贩运伤害的
of the first Meta-Human Youth Center
儿童和青少年建造的
for children and teens victimized by meta-human trafficking.
第一个超人类青少年宫正式开业
Allow me to introduce the newly named director of the center.
请允许我介绍一下新任命的中心主任
Dr. Eduardo Dorado, Sr.
老爱德华多·多拉多博士
Thank you, Aquaman.
谢谢 水行侠
The M.H.Y.C.'s goal is to help these young people
超人类青少年宫的目标是帮助这些年轻人
adjust to their new abilities
适应他们的新能力
and to readjust to the world around them.
重新适应周围的环境
There are resources here for these children.
这里的资源都是孩子们准备的
Scientists, like myself, who can help them control their conditions,
像我一样 能帮助他们控制病情的科学家
Justice Leaguers donating time to train them,
帮助他们训练的正义联盟成员
and youth counselors who understand exactly what they're going through.
以及理解他们经历的青少年顾问
Our hope is a simple one.
我们的愿望很简单
Dawny, Don!
朵恩 多恩
No worries! I can keep up with the Tornado Toddlers.
别担心 我能跟得上龙♥卷♥风♥小宝宝
Thanks, Bart. I really appreciate the help.
谢谢 巴特 真的很感谢你的帮助
Today especially.
尤其是今天
Come on, Dad. Stay whelmed.
爸 别闹了
Don't call him "Dad."
别叫他爸爸
Oh, yeah, right. Spoilers.
是 我剧透了
Sorry, Grandma!
对不起 奶奶
And don't call me "Grandma!"
别叫我奶奶
Hello, Iris. Are we late?
你好 艾瑞丝 我们迟到了吗
Mera. No, you and Artur are the first to arrive.
梅拉 不 你和亚图是第一个到的
We now return you to the G. Gordon Godfrey Show.
现在我们把画面交还给G·戈登秀
Back to you, G. Gordon.
交给你了 G·戈登
Thank you, Cat Grant.
谢谢 凯特·格兰特
We'll be getting back to the meta-human delinquent center
我们过会再聊这个
in just a moment.
超人类少管所
But first, allow me to introduce our guest.
但首先 请允许我介绍一下我们的嘉宾
Founder of Goode World Studios, Gretchen Goode.
古德世界工作室创始人格雷琴·古德
Or as she's more popularly known,
更出名的称呼是
Granny Goodness.
和蔼奶奶
Gretchen's just fine, G. Gordon.
格雷琴就好 戈登
Okay, Granny.
好的 奶奶
Your Goode V.R. goggles are on absolutely everyone's shopping list.
大家都想买♥♥你的古德虚拟现实眼镜
And it's only September.
而且现在才九月
We've had modest success with the goggles, yes.
是的 我们的眼镜取得了一定的成功
You mean, modest success
你这一定的成功是指
turning the brains of every kid in America to mush!
把美国的孩子大脑变成浆糊吧
I... I wouldn't say that.
我不会这么说
No, I imagine you wouldn't.
嗯 你是不会
But my viewers prefer the truth.
但我的观众更喜欢真♥相♥
And the truth, in my opinion, is that these goofy glasses
事实上 在我看来 这些破眼镜
are just another way for kids to disengage from the world,
只是让孩子们脱离世界的一种方式
disrespect their teachers, disappoint their parents,
不尊重老师 让父母失望
discombobulate their emotions, and decetera...
情绪失控 并
G. Gordon, I'm proud of our product.
戈登 我为我们的产品感到骄傲
I started Goode World with a simple goal.
我创建古德世界的目标很简单
To spark the imagination. That has not changed.
激发想象力 这并没有改变
But, that's not what I came to talk about.
但我不是来谈这个的
Goode World Studios and the Wayne Foundation
古德世界工作室和韦恩基金会
have partnered to help victims of meta-trafficking.
决定合作帮助贩运超人类的受害者
We've made donations to the new Meta-Human Youth Center in Taos,
我们为陶斯新成立的超人类青少年宫
and other similar charities.
以及其他类似的慈善机构捐了款
This is something that Bruce Wayne and I both believe in passionately.
布鲁斯·韦恩和我都满怀这种信仰
Our children are our future.
我们的孩子是我们的未来
Excuse me.
不好意思
Let's cut to it, shall we?
我们就直说吧 好吗
You want "props" for giving money to the meta-freaks
你给那些超人类怪胎捐钱是想让他们做后盾
actively engaged in destroying our way of life?
让他们来积极破坏我们的生活
Bruce and I both feel...
布鲁斯和我都觉得
Oh, yes. Your precious Bruce Wayne.
是的 你亲爱的布鲁斯·韦恩
You know he declined to come on our show?
你知道他拒绝参加我们的节目吗
Wonder what he's hiding.
不知道他有什么好藏的
Now, as for this boondoggle of a youth center...
这个破青少年宫
You don't have to turn it off.
你不用关
I mean, I don't understand how you can listen to the non-stop hatred
我不明白你怎么能一直听他
that man spews, but...
各种吐槽 但是
He's the worst. I know. But he's kinda...
他是很操蛋 我知道 但他挺
Fascinating.
有趣的
Besides, we can't live in a bubble. We need to know
此外 我们不能生活在泡沫中 我们需要知道
what the other side is saying about us. Hello.
对方对我们的看法 你好
Hi, Lucas.
卢卡斯
Good morning, Lucas Carr.
早上好 卢卡斯·卡尔
So, wanna carpool?
要拼车吗
I thought you'd already left.
我以为你已经走了
My first student appointment isn't until 11:30, but you'll be late.
我第一个学生约在11点半 但你会迟到的
Coming in when I want.
我什么时候去都行
Just one of the perks of being the new principal of Happy Harbor High.
这就是快乐港高中新校长的好处之一
Really?
真的吗
Uh, occasionally. Assuming the school board doesn't get wise.
偶尔吧 只要学校董事会没发现就行
Okay, then.
那好吧
Bye, guys. Have fun.
再见 伙计们 祝开心
Goodbye, Megan Morse.
再见 梅甘·莫尔斯
Yes, Quraci refugees will be allowed to stay in Markovia.
是的 库拉克难民可以留在马科维亚
It was my parents' wish.
这是我父母的遗愿
And I do not believe my father and mother
我不相信我的父母
would want their deaths used as an excuse
会希望将他们的死亡作为借口
for Markovia to abandon its humanitarian principles.
让马科维亚放弃其人道主义原则
What about meta-humanity? Will Markovia lift its ban...
那超人类呢 马科维亚会解除禁令吗
Patience, please.
请耐心
Meta-human policy is a subject for another day.
超人类的政策不是今天的话题
Our focus now is on the needs of these refugees.
我们现在的重点是这些难民的需求
We better get to work, too.
我们也去工作吧
So, Jeff's been spending a lot of time with Dick, Conner and Artemis.
杰夫花了很多时间陪迪克 康纳和阿耳特弥斯
Seems to be going pretty well.
看来进展不错
I had a feeling my ex
我觉得我前夫
wouldn't be able to give up the hero life for very long.
很快就会继续他的英雄生活了
Not that it's my business anymore.
这跟我也没关系了
I get it. And I really shouldn't be the one bringing up exes.
我明白 我不该提前任的
Glass houses and all that.
己所不欲勿施于人
So, speaking of your transparent living arrangements,
既然说到你透明的生活安排
what's the deal with you and Artemis?
你和阿耳特弥斯怎么了
What deal? No deal.
什么怎么了 没怎么
There's no deal. I mean, I'm grateful for her help with Brion but...
没怎么啊 我很感激她对布里昂的帮助 但
Uh, don't get the wrong idea.
别误会
Really? You're both single, living in the same house...
是吗 你们都是单身 住在一个房♥子里
But, sorry, I shouldn't make assumptions.
抱歉 我不应该瞎猜的
Yeah... No.
嗯 是的
Don't get up, Iris. I've got it.
别起来 艾瑞丝 我来
Karen, you came!
凯伦 你来了
When you're invited to join a club this exclusive,
这么特别的俱乐部邀请你
you don't say no.
怎么能拒绝呢
You got a baby in you.
你怀孕了
剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表