剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表
you can come live with your big sister.
你可以和你姐一起住
Hey, yeah. 'Cause...
对啊 因为
'Cause I'm your brother from another mother and another planet.
因为我是你另一个星球异父异母的弟弟啊
Where are you going, Mento?
你要去哪里 曼托
Hello, Garfield, I'm chickening out.
你好 加菲尔德 我临阵脱逃了
How else could I hide in shame for years,
不然我怎么能耻辱地隐藏这么多年呢
then resurface, claim dubious parental rights,
然后重新出现 夺取你的抚养权
take you away from Miss Martian,
把你从火星少女身边夺走
and exploit your meta-powers to make me rich?
再利用你的超能力发财
He's a jerk.
他是个混♥蛋♥
Noted. You didn't have to go with Mento.
记住了 你不用和曼托一起走的
M'Gann was totally willing to fight for you. That's true.
梅甘十分愿意争取你的 没错
I was 14. I didn't have a choice.
我当时只有14岁 我别无选择
Oh, really? Well, no point in sticking with her, then.
是吗 那你也不用和她在一起了
M'Gann! Might as well channel surf.
梅甘 不如换个频道
♪Hello, Megan♪
♪你好 梅甘♪
Megan, Conner. Please, I don't know what to do.
梅甘 康纳 我不知道该怎么办
Stop! Are you kidding me?
停下 别闹了
This green kid needs a hospital.
这个绿孩子得去医院
That green kid is my brother. I know what he needs.
这个绿孩子是我弟弟 我知道他需要什么
Hey, put us down!
放下我们
Thanks, guys. We appreciate your service, but we got this.
谢谢 感谢你们的帮助 交给我们吧
Oh, and we'll return the gurney later.
轮床先借用一下
I'm sorry, I called you and 911.
抱歉 我给你们还有911都打了电♥话♥
I wasn't sure what he needed. You did the right thing.
我不知道他需要什么 你做得对
Gar's in a psychic fugue state.
小加正处于神游的状态
I have to help him find his way out.
我得帮他找到出路
You're my anchor. Always.
你是我的锚 一如既往
Then I'm going in.
我进入了
Mom, Rita, you're both here.
妈妈 丽塔 你们来了
You know this kid? Do I know him?
你认识这个孩子吗 我认识他吗
Um, no, never seen him before.
不 从没见过他
Sure you have the right house, kid?
孩子 你没进错家门吗
Yeah, see, uh... Sure you're even born yet?
没错 你真的出生了吗
Come on, bestie.
拜托 闺蜜
Don't you think you've forgotten something important?
你不觉得你忘了什么重要的事吗
Hello, Megan!
对啊 梅甘
I totally forgot I have all this fresh honey.
我忘了我采了这么多新鲜的蜂蜜
I'll get it.
我来
Hey, Megan, Queen Bee wants her honey back.
梅甘 蜂后来拿她的蜂蜜了
No, you can't have her back!
不 你不带她走
Sorry, you weren't in this episode.
抱歉 这集没你
She's right. So let's watch an episode you were in.
她说得对 我们看一集有你的吧
Mom?
妈
Mom, where are you?
妈 你在哪里
Mom!
妈
Stop.
停下
Stop. I'm done. Change the channel!
停下 我不玩了 换频道
Nothing else on. Then shut it off.
没别的台了 那就关了吧
Okey-doke.
好嘞
What? What is it?
怎么回事
I can't hear his heartbeat.
我听不到他的心跳了
You're not giving up, are you?
你不会放弃吧
I would not have picked you as my Beast Boy,
我要是觉得你会放弃
if I thought you were a quitter.
才不会选你来做野兽小子呢
What you talkin' 'bout, Monkey?
你说什么呢 猴子
You didn't pick me. I got a Martian blood transfusion.
你没选我啊 我输了火星人的血
Martian blood?
火星血
Okay, sure, that helped. But face it, kid,
好吧 这是有帮助 但面对现实吧 孩子
you were chosen by the magical, mystical monkey god, moi.
你是被神秘的魔猴神我选中了
Why do you think you can only change into animals?
不然你以为自己为什么只能变成动物
And do the words, "conservation of mass" mean anything to you at all?
质量守恒定律你又怎么解释
Might even be my magic that intervened
要不是我的魔法
and messed up those goggles
弄坏了眼镜
to keep you from being brainwashed for good.
你就被洗♥脑♥了
Uh, noted. Face it!
记住了 面对现实吧
You're Beast Boy, because I made you Beast Boy.
你是野兽小子 是因为我让你变成了野兽小子
I just needed a little help.
我只是需要一点帮助
From M'Gann? From you.
梅甘的帮助吗 你的
I made you Beast Boy, but you made yourself a hero.
我让你变成了野兽小子 但你成为了英雄
So tell me, has that really changed?
告诉我 这真的有所改变吗
Wait, wait, wait. Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
等等 等等 等一下 等一下
If you're the monkey god,
如果你是猴神
why do you sound like Wally West?
为什么你的声音像沃利·韦斯特呢
Hey, don't blame me, your mind chose this voice.
这不能怪我 是你的大脑选择了这个声音
My mind? So, are you real? Or is this all in my head?
我的大脑 那你是真实的吗 还是的幻觉
Don't know, kid. Why not ask her?
不知道 孩子 不如问问她
Mom?
妈
Nah, that's not my mom. That's my beautiful sister, M'Gann.
不 那不是我妈 那是我漂亮的姐姐 梅甘
Garfield, I found you.
加菲尔德 终于找到你了
But you didn't really need me. You solved it yourself, didn't you?
但你并不需要我 你已经解决了 对吧
I think so.
是的
See, I've always thought it would be cool to be on TV like Mom.
我一直觉得像妈妈一样上电视会很酷
And for a while, it did make me feel close to her again.
有段时间 我觉得离她很近
Or maybe it just distracted me,
或许这只是转移了我的注意力
let me push away the ghosts of her and Rita and Wally,
让我逃避她 丽塔和沃利的鬼魂
and everyone else I've lost.
以及我失去的所有人
But I can see now I was chasing a dream,
但我发现我只是在追寻虚无缥缈的梦境
or running from a nightmare, or just feeling the mode.
或是在逃避噩梦 或只是感觉很糟糕
I'm ready to get back to reality, now.
我准备好回到现实了
Ready to get back to the life.
准备好回归现实
Are you all right? I was so worried.
你还好吗 我好担心你
I'm crash. Feeling more aster than I have for a while, actually.
我很好 事实上 我感觉比以前更妙了
Sorry, my English. What is "aster"?
对不起 我英语不好 什么是妙
I'll explain later.
我以后再解释
I figured out a lot in there.
我刚才弄明白了很多事
Starting with this.
首先是这个
At Goodeworld Studios, Gretchen Goode handles everything.
在古德世界工作室 格雷琴·古德什么都管
Meaning my boss is one of the bad guys.
也就是说我的老板是坏人
Debrief later, but first,
这个稍后再汇报 首先
thanks for sticking by me,
谢谢你一直陪着我
Your Majesty.
陛下
I warned you what would happen if you called me that.
我警告过你 你这么叫我会有什么后果
Big talk.
真会吹牛
Now this is as close to date night
我们的约会之夜
as I'm going to get, isn't it?
差不多就是这样了吧
All the kids are doing it.
孩子们现在都这样了
剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表