剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表
My algorithm estimated you'd be here two minutes earlier.
我的算法估计你两分钟前就到了
How long were you waiting outside?
你在外面等了多久
About two minutes.
两分钟吧
Look, I know DeLamb, Baron Bedlam, staged a coup.
我知道德拉姆 拜德拉姆男爵策划了一场政♥变♥
I assume Brion and Tara are already on route,
布里昂和塔拉应该已经在路上了
and I still care about both those kids.
我还是很关心这两个孩子
I need to know what's going on. Please, Barbara.
我想知道现在的情况 拜托 芭芭拉
Like I said, expected you two minutes ago.
我说了 我两分钟前就在等你了
Look, as you've probably guessed,
你可能已经猜到了
the League's been sidelined by U.N.
联盟被联♥合♥国♥秘♥书♥长♥
Secretary-General, Lex Luthor.
莱克斯·卢瑟排除在外了
And, frankly, by public opinion, which Luthor's manipulated.
坦率地说 根据卢瑟操纵的舆♥论♥
Both sides know a win for Brion and the Outsiders
双方都知道布里昂和局外人的胜利
will also help the League's cause.
也有助于联盟的发展
A loss, on the other hand...
万一输了
That's why the Bio-Ship's crossing the Vlatavan border
所以生物飞船正在穿越弗拉塔瓦边境
into Markovian airspace at this very moment.
进入马科维亚领空
M'gann's leading Gamma Squad,
梅甘领导的伽玛小队
combing members of the Team and the Outsiders,
包括队伍成员和局外人
to prevent Doctor X from executing
准备阻止埃克斯博士处决
those loyal to King Gregor Markov.
那些忠于格雷戈·马科夫国王的人
Meanwhile, Beta Squad is preparing
与此同时 贝塔小队正在准备
to boomtube straight to Markovburg,
直接引爆传送到马科夫堡
to back-up Alpha Squad,
去支援阿尔法小队
who are taking the battle right to Bedlam.
来正面对抗拜德拉姆
And you coordinate all three squads from here,
你在这里协调三支小队
while keeping the League and Batman, Inc. Informed?
还要通知联盟和蝙蝠侠公♥司♥吗
You're the only person who calls it "Batman, Inc."
你是唯一一个称之为"蝙蝠侠公♥司♥"的人
But, yes.
是的
What else? What else?
还有什么 还有什么
What aren't you telling me?
你还有事瞒着我吗
Well...
好吧
The board is set.
棋盘就绪
The players in position.
棋子就位
And we have the inside track on their every move.
我们的卧底正在监视他们的一举一动
Then all goes as planned?
那一切按计划进行
Of course.
当然
This will be a complete debacle for the Outsiders,
局外人将遭遇一场大灾难
proving what I've been saying in the media for months.
这也将证明几个月我在媒体面前说的话
"All heroes and meta-humans
所有英雄和超人类
must be registered and regulated, worldwide."
必须在全球进行注册和监管
My own team of young champions
我自己的年轻英雄们
will quickly volunteer to register.
会很快自愿进行注册
And Infinity Incorporated will supplant the Justice League.
无限集团也将取代正义联盟
While the Light fills its ranks
光明会将利用被我们控制的超人类
with meta-humans under our control.
扩大成员规模
The current heroes will be rendered outlaws,
现在的英雄们将被视为亡命之徒
subject to arrest, imprisonment,
被逮捕并监禁
even Inhibitor Collars.
甚至戴上抑制项圈
I bet Waller would love
我打赌沃勒一定很想
to get a brain implant in the Dark Knight.
给黑暗骑士的大脑植入芯片
Indeed.
没错
But how to guarantee today's "Debacle?"
但如何保证今天一定发生灾难呢
If we use our mole...
如果我们使用卧底
Her cover will be blown. No doubt.
她一定会暴露 毫无疑问
We believe the outcome worth the sacrifice.
我们相信这次牺牲是值得的
Any objections?
有异议吗
Channel is secure. Proceed.
频道已加密 开始吧
Deathstroke to Tara...
丧钟呼叫塔拉
the moment you've been waiting for is here.
你等待的时刻来临了
On our signal,
根据我们的指令
you are to publicly kill Garfield Logan.
公开杀死加菲尔德·洛根
You!
是你
Yeah. Me.
是我
You were right, G-F. Beta flushed the Baron right out.
你说得对 地质力 贝塔把男爵赶了出来
Hello, Uncle.
你好啊 舅舅
So, a meta-invasion of my native land.
超人类入侵我的祖国
An opportunity to defend the Realm
这是一个保卫王国
and cleanse the bloodline of these weak Orphans.
把弱小孤儿的血脉清理干净的好机会
We're orphans because of you!
我们变成孤儿都是拜你所赐
I feel the tug of your power, child.
孩子 我感觉到了你的力量
A feeble thing.
虚弱无力
Monster!
怪物
Cyborg, do you read?
钢骨 能听到吗
I know you're in the thick of it,
我知道你正在战斗
but you and I have a new mission.
但咱俩有一个新的任务
Little Prince.
小王子
There's no Superboy here to save you now.
这回没有超级小子来救你了
Stop, children!
住手 孩子们
You're an embarrassment to the family.
你们太丢家族的脸了
They've got a new family now.
他们现在有了一个新家庭
All equally pathetic.
都一样可悲
Cyborg, help Beast Boy!
钢骨 增援野兽小子
Man, that hurts!
好疼啊
Yeah!
好
Gamma to Beta. We've rescued the hostages
伽玛呼叫贝塔 我们救了人♥质♥
and taken down Doctor X. How's it going at the Palace?
抓住了埃克斯博士 皇宫情况怎么样
Just a...
稍
second.
等
Jected! Beta to Gamma.
搞定 贝塔呼叫伽玛
Vertigo's down. Sending Tigress and Halo to Alpha.
眩晕已被击倒 母老虎和光晕正在与阿尔法汇合
On our way.
好的
You kidnapped my sister!
你绑♥架♥了我妹妹
Murdered my parents!
杀了我父母
Betrayed crown and country!
背叛了王位和国家
Stop.
住手
Stop! I...
住手 我
I surrender.
我投降
Surrender is too easy!
投降太便宜你了
Geo-Force.
地质力
No!
不
The Outsiders are beacons of hope.
局外人是希望的灯塔
We don't deal out punishment.
我们不能擅用私刑
Brion is right.
布里昂说得对
Bedlam caused all your misery.
你的痛苦都来自于拜德拉姆
Do your job,
只要完成任务
then nothing can stop you and Brion from executing DeLamb.
就没人能阻止你和布里昂处决德拉姆了
Kill Beast Boy.
杀死野兽小子
Now.
就现在
Terra? Terra, what are you doing?
土石女 土石女 你在干什么
Do it.
动手吧
Kill him.
杀了他
Tara, listen.
塔拉 听着
You don't have to do what Deathstroke says.
你不必听从丧钟的命令
Deathstroke? How does she
丧钟 她怎么
I thought this channel was secure!
这个频道不是加密了吗
How long have you known?
你知道多久了
Known? Known what?
知道 知道什么
Since before we found you.
我们找到你之前就知道了
Batman had surveillance on Slade,
蝙蝠侠一直在监视斯莱德
and could tell from his micro-expressions
从斯莱德的微表情可以看出
that he was lying when he said you'd washed out
他说你被暗影联盟淘汰的时候
of the League of Shadows.
是在撒谎
You knew I was still a Shadow? Why didn't you--
你们知道我还在暗影联盟 那你们为什么
Busting you upfront
直接揭穿你
would've taken the decision out of your hands,
就会夺走你的选择权
which is exactly what the bad guys have done to you
你被坏人绑走时
from the moment you were abducted.
就失去了选择的权利
Don't go soft on me now, Princess.
公主 不要软弱
They'll betray you. Like your uncle.
他们会背叛你的 就像你叔叔一样
剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表