剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表
Dad!
爸
Come on, Vic. You know you're not allowed back here.
维克 你知道你不能来这里的
Hey, if my dad refuses to come home,
如果我爸不回家
I've got no choice but to go to him.
那我别无选择 只能来找他
It's all right, Casey.
没关系 凯西
You don't have to make a scene, Victor.
维克多 别闹了
Scene? I haven't "seen" you in days, Dad!
闹 我好几天没见你了 爸
You missed me crushing it at my game,
你错过了我的比赛
and the celebration after,
和之后的庆祝活动
and the four college scouts who stopped by to...
四个大学球探过来
I don't know, woo me?
我不知道 来招我
I am sorry about that, truly.
我真的很抱歉
But you won't need football scouts to get into college
但你成绩上去了
if you get your grades up.
就不需要球探来上大学了
I got a 4.0 GPA which maybe you'd know,
我平均分4.0 如果你真的关心我
if I was half as important to you
而不是实验室的破机器
as the dumb machines in this lab!
你就会知道了
You know my work is important.
你知道我的工作很重要
I know it's important to you. Stop it.
我知道这对你很重要 住口
There are things happening in this world
这个世界上有些事
that are bigger than you and I.
比咱俩都要重要
And in any case, I will not talk to you
不管怎样 你这个样子
while you are behaving in this way.
我和你没什么好说的额
Behaving what way?
我怎么样了
I'm not some three-year-old trying to get you to
我又不是让你尝泥馅饼的
taste this mud pie.
三岁小孩
This is my life you're ignoring.
你忽视了我的人生
My actual life--
我真实的人生
Which we can discuss when you've calmed yourself down, boy.
等你冷静下来我们在谈 小屁孩
Boy? Now, you're "boying" me?
小屁孩 现在又叫我小屁孩了
At least look me in the eye if you're gonna...
有本事你看着我的眼睛
You know what? Never mind. Forget it.
算了 当我没说
Victor, wait.
维克多 等等
Dad...
爸
Why is Brion Markov
为什么布里昂·马科夫
always looking at his telephonic device?
总是看他的电♥话♥设备
Brion Markov never calls anyone.
布里昂·马科夫从不打电♥话♥
Forager should mind Forager's own business.
搜寻者管好搜寻者自己的事吧
Brion Markov got up wrong on the side bed this morning.
布里昂·马科夫今早有起床气啊
But Brion Markov's attitude will soon change.
但是布里昂·马科夫的态度很快就会改变
Oh, and why is that?
为什么呢
Recognized. Tigress, B-0-7. Halo, G-0-3.
已识别 母老虎 B07 光晕 G03
Why indeed.
你说为什么呢
Mmm, it's the first day of school.
今天是开学的第一天
No flying at school, please.
请不要在学校飞行
Forager, Zatanna created this just for you.
搜寻者 扎坦娜为你做了这个
Your very own glamour charm.
你的迷人石
So, uh...
所以
Is Forager glamorous now?
现在搜寻者很迷人吗
You look human and considerably less naked.
你像人了 而且没那么赤♥裸♥了
Is Violet sure?
紫罗兰确定吗
Forager still looks like Forager to Forager.
搜寻者看起来仍然像搜寻者
And Forager still feels naked.
搜寻者仍然觉得赤身裸体
Violet is sure. And it's Violet Harper now.
紫罗兰很确定 我现在是紫罗兰·哈珀了
I have a new last name.
我有新姓了
Forager is still Forager. Not today.
搜寻者仍然是搜寻者 今天不行了
You'll need a human name for school.
你上学需要一个人名
I helped Artemis fill out the forms
我帮阿耳特弥斯填了表
and picked a name I thought you would like.
我选择了一个我认为你会喜欢的名字
Fred Bugg with two G's.
弗雷德·巴格有两个G
Forager is Fred Bugg with two G's.
搜寻者是弗雷德·巴格有两个G
Forager understands.
搜寻者明白了
No, wait.
不 等等
Fred Bugg with two G's understands.
弗雷德·巴格有两个G明白了
I'm sure you'll fit right in.
你们肯定能适应的
Isn't this wonderful, Brion?
是不是很棒 布里昂
Fred and I will meet so many new girls and boys.
我和弗雷德会认识很多新的男生女生
Just be careful about the boys.
小心男生
They only have one thing on their minds.
他们脑子里只有一件事
What one thing?
什么事
Uh, we can talk about that on the way to school.
我们可以在上学路上讨论这个问题
And if we don't hurry, we're going to be late.
如果我们不快点 就要迟到了
Oh, this is perfect.
太棒了
When we drive up with the guidance counselor and the principal,
我们跟辅♥导♥员和校长坐一辆车
all the other kids will have to like us.
其他人都会喜欢我们的
No flying at school!
学校不准飞行
Over here. Dale, give me a hand.
这里 戴尔 帮我一把
Dr. Stone...
斯通博士
I'm... I'm fine.
我很好
I'm fine.
我很好
Wait. Where is Victor?
等等 维克多呢
We need help over here.
这边需要帮助
I... I found him. No!
我找到他了 不
Come on, let's move that off him.
快 把他身上的东西搬开
Careful now.
小心点
We have to get him to a hospital.
我们得送他去医院
Silas, he'll never make it to a hospital.
塞拉斯 他撑不到医院的
He needs to say goodbye, sir.
要和他道别了 先生
No!
不
Hold on, son, I've got you. I've got you.
等等 儿子 我会救你的
Silas, please.
塞拉斯 拜托
Got it! What is that?
有了 那是什么
It's called a Fatherbox.
它叫父盒
The Justice League told me aliens used it to heal their own.
正义联盟告诉我外星人用过它来治疗
Dr. Stone, you can't use that thing on Victor.
斯通博士 你不能在维克多身上使用这个
I am the lead scientist here.
我是这里的首席科学家
And the world's preeminent expert on alien technology.
世界上最杰出的外星技术专家
When I say it will work, it will work!
我说它有用 它就有用
It has to.
必须有用
All right, everyone. Settle, settle.
好了 各位 安静
Let's give a Happy Harbor welcome to our new students.
咱们用快乐港的方式来欢迎两位新同学
This is Violet Harper and Fred, uh...
这是紫罗兰·哈珀和弗雷德
Fred Bugg? Fred Bugg with two G's.
弗雷德·巴格[虫子] 弗雷德·巴格有两个G
Some time has passed since Fred Bugg with two G's
弗雷德·巴格有两个G很久没有加入
was amongst a swarm of this size.
这么庞大的蜂群了
Fred Bugg with two G's will do whatever is necessary
弗雷德·巴格有两个G会尽力保证
to ensure the safety and efficiency
快乐港高中蜂巢
of the Happy Harbor High School Hive.
安全高效
And I'm Violet. I, uh...
我是紫罗兰 我
Just so happy to be here that
很高兴来到这里
I think it's making me sick.
这让我觉得很恶心
Okay, great to have you here.
好 欢迎你们的加入
Why don't you both take a seat?
你们两个去坐吧
Freaks.
怪胎
Miss Row, how thoughtful of you to join us.
罗小姐 你居然来了 真体贴
Sarcasm, Ms. Parris? Isn't that beneath you?
帕里斯老师 阴阳怪气不像你啊
Just take your seat.
坐吧
All right, announcements...
有个通知
Fred, I feel weird.
弗雷德 我感觉很奇怪
School also feels weird to Fred Bugg with two G's.
弗雷德·巴格有两个G也觉得学校很奇怪
Who's Fred Bugg?
弗雷德·巴格是谁
Fred Bugg with two G's is Fred Bugg with two G's.
弗雷德·巴格有两个G是弗雷德·巴格有两个G
He's Fred Bugg and I'm Violet.
他是弗雷德·巴格 我是紫罗兰
Harper. Correct!
哈珀 没错
What? I'm a Harper.
什么 我叫哈珀
I thought you were Violet. Yes.
我以为你叫紫罗兰 是的
So which is it? Do I only get one?
到底是哪个 只能有一个吗
One hardly seems sufficient.
一个似乎不够
Why then would Fred Bugg with two G's be called--
那为什么弗雷德·巴格有两个G叫
Wait, wait. Hold on.
等等 等等
剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表