剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表
You two look adorable.
你们两个好可爱
I thought we were trying to be scary?
我们不是要吓人吗
We're scary enough.
我们够吓人了
On the inside.
我是说内在
Ah, yes. We're freaks.
对啊 我们是怪胎
Can we get a picture with all the freaks?
我们能和所有怪胎合个影吗
Of course. Gather around everyone.
当然 大家都过来吧
Fred Bugg is ready for the Happy Harbor High School Halloween dance.
弗雷德·巴格准备好参加快乐港高中万圣节舞会了
No costume, Fred?
你不♥穿♥服装吗 弗雷德
Fred Bugg's thought long and hard about Fred Bugg's Halloween costume,
弗雷德·巴格对弗雷德·巴格的万圣节服装想了很久
and Fred Bugg believes...
弗雷德·巴格相信
Forager is the perfect Halloween costume for Fred Bugg.
搜寻者就是弗雷德·巴格最好的万圣节服装
Very crash.
漂亮
And your shell's healing nicely.
你的壳愈合得很好
No costume, Victor?
你没有服装吗 维克多
I don't even know how you guys talked me into going to this thing.
我怎么会被你们说服去参加舞会
Forager understands Victor Stone won't know any of the other teens.
搜寻者知道维克多·斯通不认识其他年轻人
But... That's the saving grace.
但是 别安慰我了
I can be a stranger crushing a costume but not an alien metal freak.
服装不算啥 可我不想当个穿外星金属的怪胎
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
Being a freak's a good thing.
当怪胎是件好事
And the Halloween dance will be good fun.
万圣节舞会肯定很有趣
Halloween's canceled.
万圣节取消了
Sorry guys, but we're going to Greater Bialya and we're going now.
抱歉 伙计们 我们现在要去比亚利亚帝国
We have a solid lead on Tara Markov.
我们有个关于塔拉·马科夫的可靠线索
I'm ready.
我准备好了
So am I.
我也是
Although I would prefer to change into my Halo clothes first.
但我想先穿一下光晕的战斗服
Sorry Violet, I need you to stay here
抱歉 紫罗兰 你得留下来
in case Vic needs another Halo cleanse.
以防维克还需要光晕净化
See? Maybe being a potentially murderous freak
瞧 当个潜在杀人狂
is not such a good thing after all.
可不是什么好事
But, but Brion...
但是 布里昂
He'll be all right.
他没事的
I'll watch over these two. Go. Save Tara.
我来照看他们俩 去救塔拉吧
Bio Ship time!
该变成生物飞船了
Good girl.
好姑娘
Violet, I want you to know...
紫罗兰 你要知道
No speeches, Prince, we're going. Now!
别说了 王子 我们要走了 快点
Using the rotation of the Earth,
利用地球自转
the Bio Ship should reach Greater Bialya within the hour.
生物飞船一小时内就能到达比亚利亚帝国
May Forager drive?
可以让搜寻者来开吗
Forager lives inside Bio Ship.
搜寻者住在生物飞船里面
Forager and Bio Ship have a...
搜寻者和生物飞船
...good relationship.
关系很好
Well, that's great, but...
这很好 但是
Okay, sure, you drive,
好吧 你来开
Good girl.
好姑娘
What do we know and how do we know it?
我们知道些什么 是如何知道的
What we know begins with these VR goggles,
首先 这些虚拟现实眼镜
manufactured by Gretchen Goode's Goode World Studios.
是由格雷琴·古德的古德世界工作室制♥造♥的
A friend of ours, Garfield Logan, learned the hard way,
我们一个朋友加菲尔德·洛根 因此吃了些亏
that the goggles were designed to test for the meta-gene.
眼镜是为测试超元基因而设计的
If the subject tests positive,
如果受试者结果呈阳性
subliminal messages begin to brainwash the potential meta-human,
潜意识信息就开始给潜在的超人类洗♥脑♥
sending the subject to a specific location in the vicinity.
将受试者引导到附近的特定位置
These locations seem to be depots,
这些地方基本都是仓库
trading posts for meta-teens.
青少年超人类交易站
As we speak, the Justice League and the team
与此同时 正义联盟和队伍
are sending squads to take down all these depots simultaneously,
已经派出小队同时捣毁所有的仓库
so one location can't tip off another.
这样他们就无法互相通风报信了
We're hitting the depot in Greater Bialya.
我们要去比亚利亚帝国的仓库
Since when are we working for the League?
我们什么时候开始为联盟干活了
We're not, but Garfield gave the goggle intel to M'gann,
并没有 但加菲尔德把眼镜的情报告诉了梅甘
who took it to the League first.
她先和联盟说了
Fortunately, she made sure we got the Bialyan gig
幸运的是 因为塔拉的关系
because of the Tara connection.
她确保我们可以去比亚利亚了
What is the Tara connection?
什么塔拉的关系
Intel from another source.
另一个线人提供的情报
A tip that the Shadows handed Tara over to someone named Granny.
据说暗影联盟把塔拉交给了一个叫奶奶的人
Unfortunately,Granny was too generic a term.
不幸的是 奶奶这个词太笼统了
Could've meant anyone or anything.
可能意味着任何人 或任何事
But since Gar made the Goode goggles connection,
不过小加确认了古德眼镜的事
we now believe that Granny refers to Gretchen Goode's nickname
我们现在相信奶奶是指格雷琴·古德的绰号♥
in the popular press, "Granny Goodness".
在大众媒体称之为"和蔼奶奶"
And remember Jakar Marlowe?
还记得杰克·马洛吗
We thought he might have been killed
我们以为他可能被
by a Shadow wielding Geo-Force powers
暗影联盟里的地质力超人类杀了
It turns out Marlowe worked for Goode R&D on the goggles.
原来马洛是为古德研发公♥司♥制♥作♥眼镜的
Moreover, he was the buyer off record for a Goode shell company,
此外 他还是古德空壳公♥司♥的秘密买♥♥家
which purchased an abandoned mall in Greater Bialya,
在比亚利亚帝国买♥♥了一个废弃的购物中心
one of the meta-depot locations the League hacked off the goggles.
联盟黑了眼镜 发现是超人类仓库之一
We even found a list on the dark web
我们还在暗网上找到了一个名单
of merchandise available for purchase at this depot.
列出了该仓库可购买♥♥的商品
Note item 16, female, aged 15, Earth powers.
注意16号♥商品 女性 15岁 地质力
Tara.
塔拉
You sure you two don't want to go to the dance?
你们俩真的不想去舞会吗
Without Brion? No. No!
没有布里昂我才不去呢
I'm so sorry, Victor.
抱歉 维克多
Hey, it's cool. I never wanted to go in the first place.
没事 我本来就不想去
Brion went on a mission without me.
布里昂没带我去执行任务
What if he's hurt?
他要是受伤了怎么办
What if I never see him again?
如果我再也见不到他了怎么办
Violet, you're hyperventilating.
紫罗兰 你呼吸很急促
You must try to stay calm.
你得保持冷静
How? How?
怎么做呢
I once had a little girl.
我有过一个小女儿
Brushing her hair always seemed to relax her.
梳头能让她放松一些
You had a little girl?
你有过一个小女儿
What happened to her?
她怎么了
It's a very sad story.
这是一个非常悲伤的故事
She was taken from me.
她被带走了
But let's focus on you now.
现在你比较重要
You be my little girl, just for tonight, all right?
你今晚当我的小女儿吧 好吗
Victor?
维克多
If you wouldn't mind?
你不介意吧
Sure, pretend I'm not here.
当然 假装我不在
That does feel nice.
感觉是不错
But I don't understand what's happening to me.
但我不明白我怎么了
I don't understand any of this.
这一切我都不明白
You are emotional. It is to be expected.
你很着急 这很正常
After all, you are a teenager,
毕竟 你是年轻人
full of teenage hormones.
体内都是青春期荷尔蒙
These new feelings you have for Brion
你对布里昂的情愫
will affect your natural body chemistry,
会影响你体内的化学反应
will make you want to...
会让你想
I know I said, "Pretend, I'm not here," but I am here. So...
我知道我说了假装我不在 但我是在的 所以
So you can behave like a mature adult, Victor.
所以你可以表现得成熟一点 维克多
Violet is troubled.
紫罗兰很烦恼
Vulnerable.
很脆弱
I doubt the Mother Box that helped create her
我怀疑那个帮助创造她的母盒
was designed to cope with such feelings.
应付不了这种感觉
Entering Greater Bialyan air space.
进入比亚利亚帝国领空
Bio Ship is already in camouflage mode.
生物飞船进入伪装模式
That's why I traded Sphere to M'gann.
所以我用球球跟梅甘换了生物飞船
Her squad is raiding a meta-depot in Utah,
她的小队正在袭击犹他的一个仓库
where being spotted is less likely
在那被发现
to create an international incident.
不怎么会引起国际争端
We're here.
我们到了
Now lets get a closer look.
近距离看看吧
剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表