剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表
You want in?
你要加入
Yeah, in to the Outsiders.
是的 我要加入局外人
Seriously? You were never into the whole hero thing.
真的吗 你不是不爱当英雄吗
I know. But the three of us
我知道 但我们三个人
were talking after the funeral,
在葬礼后聊了一会
and this is something I need to do for the kids here.
我要为这里的孩子们做点事情
What part of "We got you covered"
我们的"交给我们吧"
didn't cover them? Them especially.
做得不够吗 尤其是对他们
You guys are great, but Brion's a prince and Gar's a TV star.
你们非常棒 但布里昂是王子 小加是电视明星
You three are clearly legacies,
你们三个都是传奇
and the kids here just don't know you.
但这里的孩子不认识你们
Great. Thanks.
真棒 谢谢
Sorry, but they need to see one of their own on the squad.
抱歉 但他们得在队里看到自己人
Dude, you had me at "I want in."
伙计 你说"我要加入"的时候我就同意了
All those in favor. Aye!
赞成的举手 赞成
Uh, dude, is your dad gonna be okay with this?
伙计 你♥爸♥会同意吗
Wait. Did I hear you right?
等等 我没听错吧
You're really joining the Outsiders?
你真的要加入局外人吗
Looks like it. That's amazing!
应该是了 太棒了
And you picked the perfect time.
现在正是完美的时机
I did? Check your phones.
是吗 刷刷手♥机♥
The Outsiders made quite the splash today in Cuba.
今天局外人在古巴引起了轰动
Now #WeAreAllOutsiders is trending way beyond the States.
"我们都是局外人"的话题已经冲出美国
They're blowing up internationally!
火爆全世界了
Not just viral, global viral! We did it.
不光是美国 已经火爆全球 我们成功了
As of right now, the Outsiders are bigger than the Justice League.
现在局外人比正义联盟还要火
Bigger than the Justice League?
比正义联盟还火
Noted.
知道了
Dang it!
可恶
Dang it!
可恶
Dang it!
可恶
Dang it!
可恶
剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表