剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表
Boulder-dropping isn't his style.
落石不是他的风格
So, the possibility does exist
所以 有可能
that your sister is now with the Shadows.
你妹妹现在有暗影联盟
No.
不
Princess Tara would never kill.
塔拉公主不会杀人的
They must be using a control device upon her.
他们肯定在她身上装了控制装置
Like they did with Plasmus and his sister.
就像他们对待红血魔和他妹妹一样
The princess must be rescued from these Shadows.
必须把公主从暗影联盟救出来
Yes, we must rescue her now!
是的 我们得立刻动身
Brion, I want you to literally chill.
布里昂 冷静下来
We don't know conclusively that this was Tara
我们还不确定这是塔拉
or even that it was someone with a Geo-Force power.
也不确定是不是具有地质力的人干的
A telekinetic could've moved that boulder.
念力也可以移♥动♥那块巨石
Or someone with super strength could've chucked it.
或是有人力大无穷 也可以扔
Do you know where the Shadows are or not?
你到底知道暗影联盟在哪吗
They're based on Infinity Island.
他们的总部在无限岛
But that doesn't guarantee Tara's with them.
但这并不说明塔拉会和他们在一起
There's one way to find out.
有种方法可以确认
The League of Shadows is run by Ra's al Ghul,
暗影联盟的老大是雷肖·古尔
the Demon's Head, a member of the Light,
恶魔首领 光明会的一员
and one of the most dangerous men on the planet.
是这个星球上最危险的人之一
We are not facing al Ghul and all his Shadows
去找雷肖·古尔和暗影联盟前
without more intel and a solid plan.
我们得获取更多的情报 制定可行的计划
Brion, don't make me sorry I told you about this.
布里昂 别让我后悔告诉过你这件事
Fine.
好吧
We'll play it your way.
我们按你的方式来
In the meantime, I suppose I should explore my new living quarters.
与此同时 我想看看我的新住所
Forager would explore, too.
劫掠者也想
Prince Brion, Halo, please take care of--
布里昂王子 光晕 请注意
They're gone, Doctor.
他们走了 医生
I see.
好吧
Jefferson, you'll keep me apprised?
杰夫森 有事就通知我好吗
Of course, Helga. I promise.
当然 海尔格 我保证
I can ask nothing more.
那我就放心了
Goodbye.
再见
Good girl.
好姑娘
How do you know it's a girl?
你怎么知道它是姑娘
Is not Bio Ship's gender obvious?
生物飞船的性别不明显吗
Prince Brion? I didn't expect...
布里昂王子 我没想到
But I'm so glad you I'm going after Tara.
但我很高兴你 我要去找塔拉
But I don't know what kind of shape she'll be in
但我不知道把她带回来时
when I bring her back.
她会变成什么样
I'll be ready to help in any way I can.
我会尽力帮忙的
But I thought the others said no.
但其他人不是不同意么
I changed their minds.
他们被我说服了
I understand.
我明白了
I'll text you my location.
我把我的位置发给我
Bring her back to us, Brion. But be careful.
把她带回来 布里昂 但是要小心
I will.
我会的
I want to help.
我想帮忙
Helping the hive is the bug way.
虫子要帮助蜂巢
Are we your hive?
我们是你的蜂巢吗
Halo gave Forager food.
光晕给了劫掠者食物
So Halo is of Forager's hive.
所以光晕是劫掠者的蜂巢
And you gave me an apple.
你给了我一个苹果
So you must be in our hive too.
所以你一定也在我们的蜂巢里
Can we please focus?
别打岔了行吗
I need to make arrangements to get us to this Infinity Island.
我们要先想办法怎么去无限岛
Oh, that's easy.
很简单
Sphere and I have a special relationship.
球球和我关系很好
You'll take us where we need to go, won't you?
你会带我们去我们要去的地方 对吧
See? She likes me.
瞧 她喜欢我
How does Halo know New Genesphere is a girl?
光晕怎么知道新创世球是个姑娘
Isn't it obvious?
这不明显吗
Don't know how long you'll be able to put Brion off.
不知道能让布里昂消停多久
Just a second.
等等
Hey, cuteness.
亲爱的
Halo's real name is Gabrielle Daou.
光晕的真名是加布里埃·道尔
Sixteen years old, Quraci refugee,
十六岁 库拉克难民
was working as a servant in the Markovian Royal Palace.
在马科维亚皇宫当过仆人
Oh, Grayson.
格雷森
You really need to work on your pet names.
给你的宠物起个好听的名字吧
Just got Halo's ID. Her real name's Gabrielle Daou.
刚刚得知光晕的身份 她叫加布里埃·道尔
Oh, that's great.
太好了
We should go tell her. It might summon some memories.
我们应该去告诉她 或许能唤起一些记忆
They're gone. All three of them.
他们走了 三个都走了
Wolf, where are the kids?
狼 孩子们呢
Thanks, Wolf.
谢谢 狼
They can't have gone far.
他们不可能走得太远
Wait. Where's Sphere?
等等 球球呢
Super-Cycle, take us down.
超级飞行器 降落
Quietly.
悄悄地
It would seem we need to go there.
看起来我们要到那去
We're on a mission. A rescue mission, correct?
我们在执行营救任务 对吗
Yes, of course. But, Halo, please.
当然 但是光晕 拜托
And that's my mission name. Halo.
光晕是我任务的代号♥
I like it, but I think I need a secret identity name, too.
我很喜欢 但我还需要一个秘密代号♥
Like how Artemis is Tigress on a mission,
阿耳特弥斯执行任务时叫母老虎
but Artemis at home.
在家叫阿耳特弥斯
Forager is Forager.
劫掠者就叫劫掠者
All right. But at home, I think I'll be Violet.
好吧 但我在家就叫紫罗兰
It's what you called me, Brion.
你就是这么叫我的 布里昂
What? When?
是吗 什么时候
You don't rember? Violet.
你不记得了吗 紫罗兰
No, I'm Violet at home. here, I'm halo.
不 我在家是紫罗兰 在这是光晕
Fine. Halo.
行吧 光晕
Something's not right.
不大对劲儿
Grayson said this was an entire island of assassins.
格雷森说这整个岛上都是杀手
But there's no one here.
但是这里却没人
Human is here.
这里有个人类
Hush, children.
孩子们 安静
I am trying to meditate.
我在冥想呢
And I am trying to find my sister!
我在找我妹呢
Then your search has gone astray,
那你来错地方了
Brion Markov.
布里昂·马科夫
You know who I am.
你知道我是谁
Who doesn't know of the foolish and impatient prince
谁会不认识在电视直播中被驱逐的
banished from his kingdom on live television?
愚蠢又焦躁的王子呢
You seek the missing princess,
你在找失踪的公主
but will not find her here.
但你在这里找不到她的
Is this Infinity Island or not?
这里是不是无限岛
It is.
是
Then where is your army of ninjas?
那你的忍♥者军团呢
I don't need an army.
我不需要军团
I trained the army.
我训练军团
You didn't train them for me.
你怎么训练他们也挡不住我
I can't believe this.
不敢相信
They've only been living in here five minutes.
他们只在这儿住了五分钟
It's already a mess.
就捅了篓子
You're sure they went to Infinity Island?
你确定他们去无限岛了吗
The one place we very specifically told them not to go?
偏偏就是我们告诉他们千万别去的地方
Yep.
是的
Well, what goes around comes around.
天道好轮回啊
What's that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
Uh, "Cadmus" ring any bells?
你还记得"卡德摩斯"吗
Oh, man. I hate being the grown-up.
天哪 我讨厌当大人
My sister was abducted by the League of Shadows.
我妹被暗影联盟绑♥架♥了
I'm here to bring her home.
我来这儿带她回家
As far as I can tell, boy,
小子 我只能说
you are here to make a fool of yourself.
你来这是来错了
剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表