剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表
No, G. Gordon,
不 G·戈登
we're not holding the United Nations Climate Conference
我们在布旺达举♥行♥联♥合♥国♥气候会议
in Bwundasa simply because my company owns this hotel.
不仅仅是因为这家酒店是我公♥司♥的
I own hotels in many cities, many cities.
我在许多城市都有酒店
Then why Bwunda, Lex?
那为什么选择布旺达呢 莱克斯
What's wrong with bringing
让那群老笨蛋
good old boondoggle bucks to the good old USA?
去美国开会开会呗
Because Bwunda's leader in perpetuity,
因为布旺达永远的领导者
General Simon M'Barra, invited us.
西蒙·姆巴拉将军邀请了我们
Global warming affects us all.
全球变暖影响着所有人
And with the new year, comes a new chance to set the world right.
随着新的一年到来 又有了改善世界的全新机遇
Now, let's get that photo-op.
我们来拍张照吧
You've been away a long time, Diana.
戴安娜 你走得太久了
Cassie will not say it but she misses her mentor.
凯西不会说出口 但她想念她的导师
And do not get me started on mother.
我都不用说母亲了
I know Troia, but I'm needed out here.
我知道 特罗亚 但我必须在这里
Please tell them both I'm thinking of them, always.
请告诉他们 我一直很想他们
Of course, sister.
当然 姐妹
Do you need to get back to the conference?
你要继续开会了吗
Talks do not start until this afternoon,
今天下午才会继续
and I'm happy to skip another photo-op with Luthor.
我正好也能躲过一次跟卢瑟合照
Smiles, everyone, smiles.
微笑 大家微笑
Ambassador!
大使
Troia?
特罗亚
Sister, are you all right?
姐妹 你没事吧
Troia!
特罗亚
Answer me!
回答我
Stop.
住手
We speak for the Bwundan Independence Front.
我们代表布旺达独♥立♥阵线发表申明
The United Nations and Lex Luthor
联♥合♥国♥和莱克斯·卢瑟
legitimized the tyrant M'Barra by holding these talks in Bwunda.
通过在布旺达举♥行♥会谈 使暴君姆巴拉合法化
In consequence, you ambassadors are now...
因此 你们的大使现在
Outsiders, we're up.
局外人 该出场了
Everyone, get down.
大家趴下
Get him.
抓住他
General M'Barra, do I have your permission? Yes.
姆巴拉将军 您首肯吗 是的
The BIF will not be denied!
BIF永不言弃
"B-I-f?" Bif?
BIF 打
Bif, bif, bif!
打打打
You guys do your own sound effects.
你们自己配音效吧
Thanks for the lift, Ed.
谢谢你送我 爱德
That's El Dorado, the golden one.
我叫爱德华多 理想中的黄金国
Right, right. Thanks, ED.
对对 谢谢 ED
Troia?
特罗亚
Troia, what's going on?
特罗亚 怎么回事
Do not worry, Wonder Woman,
别担心 神奇女侠
the team will protect your sister.
队伍会保护你姐妹的
Terra, look out!
土石女 小心
Argh, gone.
被他跑了
Troia?
特罗亚
I am fine, Diana. Just angry.
我没事 戴安娜 我就是生气
Zoop.
嗖
Now, now, now. No more skewering...
好了 别射
Kid!
孩子
You okay?
你还好吧
Feeling a little moded.
感觉有点不好
But with my accelerated healing, I'll be fine.
但我可以快速愈合 没事的
Careful, Mr. Godfrey,
小心点 戈弗雷先生
we don't want to spoil those telegenic good looks.
这么帅气的面孔可别毁容了
No, indeed, we do not.
确实啊
You okay, Kid?
你没事吧 孩子
I'll be fine.
我没事的
Flash to Watchtower, the Bwundan crisis is over.
闪电侠呼叫瞭望塔 布旺达危机解决了
No need to send reinforcements.
不需要增援
I got an assist from the Outsiders.
我得到了局外人的帮助
Excuse me, who assisted who here?
不好意思 到底是谁帮助谁
This isn't about who gets credit.
是谁的功劳并不重要
Agreed.
同意
But Flash, I thought the League was barred from Bwunda.
闪电侠 联盟不是不能进入布旺达吗
I called in the Justice League, Ambassador.
我打电♥话♥给了正义联盟 大使
You? Of course.
你吗 当然
I requested permission from General M'Barra,
我得到了姆巴拉将军的首肯
and a Leaguer was here in minutes.
几分钟后一个联盟成员就到了
The system worked.
这个体系很有效
These amateurs who clearly entered this country illegally,
这些外行显然是非法进入这个国家
were not required.
这里不需要他们
As a result, a child was badly hurt.
结果呢 一个孩子受了重伤
I'll be fine!
我没事
I'd like to thank the real hero here, the Flash.
我想感谢真正的英雄 闪电侠
The Justice League is always happy to help.
正义联盟一直乐于助人
But I'm not gonna be a part of your Dog and Pony show.
但我不会掺和你的作秀
That's our cue too.
我们也该走了
Outsiders, rendezvous with the team at the Bio Ship.
局外人 上生物飞船与队伍会合
And let Lex have the last word?
就这么让莱克斯总结陈词吗
This isn't your arena, it's his.
这里不是你的地盘 是他的
Not for long.
很快就不是了
I didn't want to do it.
我不想这样的
But I had no control over my actions, over my own mind.
但我无法控制自己
We know.
我们知道
It's okay, Lia.
没关系 莉亚
You're among friends.
这里有很多朋友
Will you let us help you?
你愿意让我们帮你吗
M'gann's intel warned about a BIF attack on the entire delegation.
梅甘的情报♥警♥告了BIF对整个代表团的袭击
But I'm pretty sure Garth was targeted.
但我确定他们的目标是加思
They drugged him so he couldn't use his powers,
他们给加思下药了 让他无法使用超能力
then moved in for the kill.
然后来杀他
Ambassador Troia was also targeted.
特罗亚大使也成为了袭击目标
And Lex is good.
莱克斯很厉害
But he seemed almost prepped and ready
他似乎已经准备好
to call in the League and slam the Outsiders.
呼叫正义联盟 诋毁局外人了
It felt like we were set up.
感觉我们中计了
Oh, you were totally set up.
没错
Channel encrypted and secure.
频道已安全加密
Yes, Ms. Savage, you have questions?
萨维奇女士 有事吗
Perhaps it's not my place.
这事也许我不该问
How will you learn if you don't ask?
你要是不问 那你怎么学习呢
All right, the Atlantean and Themysciran survived, did we fail?
亚特兰蒂斯和忒弥西兰活下来了 我们失败了吗
Well, it would've been nice to eliminate my main UN adversaries,
如果能消灭我在联♥合♥国♥的主要对手那就太好了
but defaming the Outsiders was job one.
但诋毁局外人是首要任务
That's why the Light planted seeds on the darknet
所以光明会在暗网上透露
suggesting a BIF attack was imminent.
BIF的袭击迫在眉睫
We wanted the Outsiders to show up and they did.
我们希望局外人能出现 他们也出现了
So, mission accomplished.
所以 任务完成
The Outsiders are still trending positive.
局外人仍然很火爆
Trust me, they're playing right into our hands.
相信我 他们正中我们下怀
They captured Briggs.
他们抓了布里格斯
She'll tell them it was a set up.
她会告诉他们中计了
She cannot confirm my involvement.
她无法证明我参与了此次事件
Respectfully, sir, they'll know you were involved.
恕我冒犯 他们都知道你参与了
My dear, knowing and proving are two very different things.
亲爱的 知道和证明可是天差地别
It'll be all right, Lia.
没事的 莉亚
They can help you here.
他们可以在这里帮助你
Halo, I understand you attacked without a shield.
光晕 我知道你没开光盾就上了
Racing in, taking crazy chances.
冒着生命风险冲进去
I heal.
我痊愈了
You were nearly beheaded,
你差点被斩首了
I doubt you could heal from that.
那样你就痊愈不了吧
Besides, you still haven't said a word about your arrest.
而且你被捕的事 你什么也没说
You can talk to me,
你可以和我
you can talk to Artemis, you can talk to Helga.
阿耳特弥斯或者海尔格聊聊
剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表