剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表
Forget it. Don't even start.
不可能 别说了
It's an entire meta-human trafficking syndicate
有个庞大的超人类贩卖♥♥集团
that we can take down in one night.
我们一晚上就能端掉它
When it's all over, we go our separate ways.
结束后 我们就各奔东西
I can't.
我不行
I know what happened on Rann, Jeff.
我知道在兰恩星发生了什么 杰夫
But we can make sure something like that never happens again.
但我们可以确保类似的事情不会再发生
You're not hearing me.
你没有听懂
I'm not saying I won't, I'm saying I can't.
我不是说我不愿意 我是说我不行
My powers, they're not working.
我的超能力没了
I'm useless, broken.
我没用了 是个废物
I came for the man, not the powers.
我来是因为你 不是因为你的超能力
You're a still a hero, and I still need you on this.
你依然是个英雄 我依然需要你
Midnight at the Centennial Park Zeta-Tube.
午夜在百年公园的泽塔传送站见
We'll wait five minutes.
我们等你五分钟
I won't be there.
我不会去的
I heard that. Doesn't sound promising.
我听到了 听起来好像没戏了
No, it doesn't.
的确
And we're running out of time.
我们快没时间了
Recognized. Tigress, C-0-7.
身份识别 母老虎 C-0-7
This all of us? No.
齐了吗 不
Don't give me that look.
别这样看我
One mission only. Agreed?
就一个任务 对吗
Agreed.
对
Time is short, mission briefing en route.
时间紧迫 任务简报路上再做
Let's go.
走吧
Recognized.
身份识别
剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表