剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表
So, what now, boss?
现在怎么办 老大
Press conference?
开新闻发布会
Tell the world Belle Reve is not as escape proof as advertised?
告诉全世界贝尔勒夫监狱并非宣传得那么牢靠
I wouldn't recommend it.
我不建议这么做
Amanda Waller.
阿曼达·沃勒
What is the former Warden of Belle Reve doing here now?
贝尔勒夫前狱长干这里干什么
My job and my duty.
完成我的工作和职责
When your people aren't interfering.
前提是你的人没有干涉
So it was an op.
所以那是一次行动
Manta, Mallah, Boomerang, all working for you.
黑蝠鲼 马拉和飞镖队长都在为你干活
Not for me, for the US Government, which I represent.
不是我 是我代表的美国政♥府♥
By tapping into Belle Reve's previously untapped source
所以你们就利用了贝尔勒夫监狱未开♥发♥的
of meta-individuals?
超人类
To run hazardous missions we wouldn't risk our people on.
我们不能让自己人执行危险的任务
And yet you risk losing Manta on the world?
但你们却冒着放走黑蝠鲼的风险吗
There are carrots and sticks.
我们有奖有罚
Very persuasive sticks.
非常严厉的惩罚
Our operatives know they're extremely expendable.
我们的特工知道他们随时可以牺牲
I see.
我懂了
And if your Suicide Squad is caught or killed?
如果你的自杀小队被抓或者被杀了呢
They're disavowed. Task Force X does not officially exist.
我们不会承认 X特遣队并没有官方证明
Then why reveal it to me?
那你为什么要告诉我
Clarity. You expose my operation
事先声明 你敢揭发我的行动
and I expose your little playgroup.
我就揭发你的队伍
Given current public opinion,
鉴于目前的舆♥论♥
the League has way more to lose than I.
联盟的损失比我要大得多
Big talk. She's totally bluffing.
吹牛 她肯定是在虚张声势
We all have secrets to keep.
我们都有需要保守的秘密
You're sure you're all right? Fine.
你真的没事吗 没事
It's just been a long day.
只是今天事情太多了
How about a little help in here?
能来帮个忙吗
A hero's work is never done.
英雄的工作永远不会结束
No, stay, rest.
不 你留下来休息
You'll never know how happy I am you came into my life.
你都知道我有多高兴能遇见你
Why, hello there, little Sheila.
你好啊 小姑娘
Have I got a proposition for you.
我不是有事交代你吗
I have a proposition for you.
我有件事要交代你
They can never know.
绝对不能让他们知道
剧集 | 少年正义联盟(2010) | 导航列表