剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
医生说你今天下午可以回家了
The doctors say you can go home this afternoon.
这个得你说了算 医生说的不算
Well, that's your call, not theirs.
我能回家了吗
Can I come home?
我考虑过了 我还是打算离婚
Well, I've thought about it... I still want a divorce.
但没必要那么急
But there's no need to rush things.
你可以住在家里 过一阵子 我们就分居
You can stay at the house, and then after a while, we'll separate.
友好地
Amicably.
有风度地
Charmingly.
-有风度地 -我想要别人
- Charmingly? - I want people to envy
像嫉妒我们婚姻一样嫉妒我们离婚
our divorce the same way they envied our marriage.
但愿我们的朋友不会可怜你
God forbid our friends should ever pity you.
我们的朋友不会怜悯谁 只会幸灾乐祸
Our friends don't feel pity, only schadenfreude.
我们什么时候分居
And when would we separate?
七月的某个时候吧
Oh, sometime in July.
在你女儿婚礼后
After your daughter's wedding.
我们计划了整整一年确保每个细节都做到完美
We've been planning all year to make sure every detail is perfect.
为什么要抢她的风头
And why upstage her?
正是 你和我一样爱艾米
Exactly. You love Amy as much as I do.
你不会想用离婚来毁了她的大好日子
You wouldn't want to ruin her special day with a divorce.
对
No.
或丑闻
Or a scandal.
当然
Of course not.
或自杀
Or a suicide.
别再提了 萨蒙妮
Oh, for God's sake, Simone!
抱歉 亲爱的
Sorry, darling,
但介于我为这场婚礼投入了这么多
but with what I've spent on this wedding,
我得确保万无一失
I had to make sure.
大伙
Guys.
-你们不用等我 -不 不 不
- You don't need to wait on me. - No, no, no.
不 你是我们的客人
No. You are our guest.
而且你刚走出了一段痛苦的经历
And you're recovering from a traumatic event.
我再也不用担心杜克了
I'm not worried about Duke anymore.
他没有再发短信给我了
He stopped texting me.
他是什么情况
So, what's his deal?
-他是疯子吗 -有点吧
- Is he crazy? - A little.
他总是说我在背着他偷吃
He was always accusing me of cheating on him.
这倒不假
Of course, I was,
但还是应该给我一点信任
but I would have appreciated a little trust.
杜克知道你们的事吗
Did Duke know about you two?
当然知道 主要因为我们认识的过程
Sure, yeah. Mostly because of how we met.
好吧 快说
Okay, come on.
你们是怎么认识的
How did you meet?
你没跟他说过吗
You never told him the story?
我们通常不会分享自己和玩伴的故事
Well, we don't usually share stories about our playmates.
分享一下嘛 就这一次
Share, just this once.
好吧
Okay.
我那时在密探卖内衣
I was selling lingerie at Agent Provocateur.
引人入胜的开场 继续
Solid opening scene. Go on.
我去那准备买几件胸罩
Well, I was there to buy a few bras.
-红色蕾丝吗 -不是的
- Red lace? - No.
是我喜欢的那种
The kind I like.
我在试衣间脱衣服
So, I was in the fitting room taking my top off
头发却不小心卡进拉链里了
when the zipper gets caught in my hair.
于是她探出头来 像这样说
So she sticks her head out and is all...
"你能进来一下吗"
"Can you come in here for a sec?"
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
你闭眼了
You had your eyes closed.
是 我在努力设想这个画面
Yeah, I'm just trying to picture it.
别 很变态
Don't. It's pervy.
好吧 那你帮我老婆
Okay. Uh, so, what happened
脱掉上衣后发生了什么
after you helped my wife out of her sweater,
他以一种不变态的方式问道
he asked in a non-pervy way.
我们做了
We did it.
就在试衣间里
Right there in the fitting room.
试衣间性♥爱
Sex in a fitting room.
精彩 实在太精彩了
Bravo. That was just... Bravo.
我过会一定要好好闭眼畅想一下
And I am so gonna close my eyes later.
不管怎样 那是六个月前的事了
Anyway, that was six months ago,
而我们现在仍在一起
and we're still together.
六个月
Six months?
对
Yeah.
你跟我说你和洁德是几周前认识的
Uh, you told me that you met Jade just a few weeks ago.
我肯定说的是"几个月"
I'm pretty sure I said "months."
不 不
No. No.
绝对不是
You absolutely did not.
很明显是我说错了
Well, obviously I made a mistake.
谁想吃甜点
Who wants dessert?
-我有幸运饼干 -说实话 我本想着
- I got fortune cookies. - Actually, I was hoping
我们可以去热水浴池泡一下
we could jump in the hot tub.
是吗
Were you?
如果你们没意见的话
If it's okay with you guys.
-我不确定 -你猜怎么着
- I don't know. - Yeah, you know what?
我并不想吃饼干
I'm not really in the mood for cookies.
要不我去你喜欢的那家馅饼店
Why don't I run down to that pie shop you like,
买点山核桃馅饼
pick up some pecan?
你们...进到热水浴池
You guys... get in the hot tub,
好好泡一泡 等我回来
have a nice little soak until I get back.
听起来太棒了
That sounds amazing.
难道不是吗
Doesn't that sound amazing?
你不介意吗
Yeah, you don't mind?
完全不
Not at all.
亲爱的 我回来了
Honey, I'm home.
你在哪儿呢
Where are you?
我就在这呢 亲爱的
I'm right here, darling.
我好想你
I've missed you.
晚饭做好了吗
Is dinner ready?
还没
Uh... not yet.
我今天被折腾得够呛
I've had a hell of day.
我去倒杯酒喝
I'm gonna go fix myself a drink.
晚饭好了叫我
Let me know when food's on the table.
今天过得不顺吗
So you had a rough day?
糟透了
The worst.
我最好的工程师今天辞职了
My best engineer quit today,
我的秘书请假没来 除此之外
my secretary called in sick, and on top of all that,
我错拿了我老板的公文包
I took my boss's briefcase home by mistake.
我希望你今天过得比我好些
I hope your day was better than mine.
既然你问起来...
Well, now that you ask...
我今天过得很愉快
I had a lovely day.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh? - Yes.
我...买了条新裙子
I... bought a new dress.
是吗
Did you?
是的
Yeah.
这条裙子吗
That the dress?
正是
It is.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
不错
It's nice.
不错而已吗
Just nice?
它...花了我一整周的生活费
It... cost a whole week's allowance.
你为什么要买那么贵的裙子
Why would you spend that much on a dress?
我想变得漂亮
I wanted to look pretty.
为了你
For you.
谢了
Thanks.
-怎么了 -我不明白
- What's wrong? - I don't understand.
我已经多年没买过新裙子了
It has been years since I bought a new dress.
我还做了美甲 剪了新发型
And I got my nails done, a-and I got a new hairdo.
你怎么会没注意到呢
How could you not notice?
说实话 我从没留意过那些
Well, to be honest, I never notice stuff like that.
为什么不呢
Why not?
因为当我看你时 我不在意衣服或发型
'Cause when I look at you, I don't see clothes or hair.
我只看得到你...我娶的那位姑娘
I just see you... the girl I married.
是这样吗
Is that so?
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表