剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
你总是容易激动
You always get so emotional.
不 还是希拉陪我一起去比较好
No. I prefer to go with Sheila.
我要去摆餐具了
Now, I'm going to set the table.
慢着 起码告诉我你还能活多久
Wait. Wait. At least tell me your prognosis.
我会的 但是我不想败坏晚餐兴致
I will, but I don't want to ruin our meal.
贝丝·安 求你了 告诉我吧
Beth Ann! Please, just tell me!
好吧
Fine.
但我需要你坚强
But I need you to be strong.
你做得到吗 罗伯特
Can you do that for me, Robert?
你能做我的勇敢大男孩吗
Can you be my brave boy?
我可以的
Yeah.
看起来我只剩六个月的时间了
Well, it seems I only have six months to live.
六个月
Six months!
但那不代表我就没有治愈的可能
But that doesn't mean I can't recover.
奇迹每天都在发生
Miracles happen every day.
但是医生说我们应该为最坏情况做打算
But the doctor feels we should prepare for the worst.
听起来他已经不抱希望了
It sounds like he's giving up already.
我们应该换个医生再诊断看看
We should get a second opinion.
不用 就算换个医生又能说什么呢
No. I mean, what is another doctor going to say?
说我没得癌症吗
I don't have cancer?
木已成舟 我们必须接受
No, this is the situation, and we all must accept it.
好吗
Okay?
好吧
Okay.
显然 如果我要对抗癌症
Now, obviously, if I'm going to fight this thing,
我需要你的陪伴
I need you by my side.
寸步不离
Constantly.
我哪儿都不会去
I'm not going anywhere.
你是我妻子
You're my wife.
当我说"至死不渝"时 我是认真的
I meant it when I said, "Till death do us part."
我的心肝宝贝
Oh, my darling.
你可要说话算数
I'm going to hold you to that.
这太难选了
This is hard.
我从没为三个月的旅行打包过行李
I've never packed for a three-month trip before.
打包三个月的行李太容易了
Oh, packing for three months is easy.
我每周末外出都装这么多
I do it every time I go away for the weekend.
这裤子看起来很结实 要不我试下
These look sturdy. Should I try them on?
去试吧
Knock yourself out.
我知道我们说好了你晚我一周飞抵巴黎
Hey, I know we agreed that you'd fly to Paris a week after me,
但是三天难道还不够打掩护吗
but wouldn't three days be enough?
或是两天呢
Or even two?
你连一周都等不了吗
You can't wait one week?
我们要争分夺秒地做♥爱♥
We need as much time for sex as possible.
记着 你说过我们要把爱"做"遍欧洲每一座城市
Remember, you said you'd make love to me in every city in Europe.
我一人待一整周要怎么做
What am I supposed to do on my own for a whole week?
用手做[走开]
Beat it.
那可真冷血
That's cold.
我不是说你
Oh, not you.
你觉得如何 喜欢这裤子吗
What do you think? Do you like them?
要这么多口袋何用
Oh, what are all the pockets for?
装东西
Carrying stuff.
徒步攀登阿尔卑斯山时会很有用
They'll be great for hiking over the Alps.
-徒步攀登阿尔卑斯山 -对啊
- Hiking over the Alps? - Yeah.
我的天 我们是去度假还是去逃离纳粹分子呐
Good Lord, are we taking a vacation or fleeing the Nazis?
我才意识到我们想象的旅行好像很不一样
I'm starting to think that we're imagining very different trips.
我们的假期应该是优雅 浪漫的
Well, I want our vacation to be elegant, romantic.
在法兰西剧院看戏的夜晚
Nights at la Comédie-Fran?aise,
在马克西姆餐厅享用晚餐
dinner at Maxim's.
可是这些都太贵了 我付不起
Yeah, well, I can't afford those things.
如果你付不起的话...
Oh, well, if that's the problem...
不行 我知道你付得起
No, I know you can afford those things,
但是我不想当你的小白脸
but I-I don't want to feel like your gigolo.
-我有个主意 -什么
- I have an idea. - What?
把我的胸针退回去 把钱拿回来
Return my brooch and get your money back.
这钱能买♥♥不少法式蜗牛呢
What you spent on it can buy a whole lot of escargot.
我为你买♥♥这胸针是为了向你证明你对我多重要
I bought you this to show you what you mean to me.
那就换种方式证明给我看
Well, find another way to show me.
怎么证明
Like what?
你是个艺术家
You're an artist.
发挥你的想象力
Use your imagination.
好吧
Okay.
我们拭目以待
I'll see what I can come up with.
泰勒
Taylor.
你怎么在这儿
What are you doing here?
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk for a sec?
我十岁时 我母亲生了重病
My mom got sick when I was ten.
从那时起 只剩我们姊妹相依为命
From that point on, it was just us,
我不得不扛起重任
so I had to step up.
那样也好 因为我学会了掌控局面
But it was good, because I learned to take charge.
我发觉无论面临任何问题
I found out I could figure out the solution
我都可以找到解决办法
to any problem that came my way.
直到昨晚
Until last night.
我在酒店房♥间一直坐到天明
I sat in that hotel room until dawn
想着要如何化解与伊莱的僵局
trying to figure out how to fix this thing with Eli.
可我想不出办法
And I just can't.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
当伊莱上次嗑药过量时
You know, when Eli O.D.'d last time,
我很清楚要如何做
I knew exactly what to do.
我送他去戒毒所 偿还了他的债务
I got him into rehab, I paid off his debts.
但我觉得他始终有些怨恨我
But I think that a part of him always resented me
恨我用了一种他做不到的方式掌控了大局
for managing the situation in a way that he couldn't.
现在他十分生我的气
And now he's just so angry at me.
我觉得他不会允许我帮他的
And I don't think he'll let me help him.
我很害怕如果我不帮他 以后会出什么事
And I'm so scared of what will happen if I can't.
伊莱又不会死
Eli is not going to die.
他如果继续吸毒 一定会死的
He will if he doesn't stop using.
但好消息是 他依然听你的话
But the good news is he still listens to you.
所以我求求你了
So I am begging you. Please.
你是我最后的希望
You are my last hope.
当然可以了 绝对没问题
Of course, yes. Totally.
我完全是站在你这边的 我保证
I'm totally with you. I promise.
谢天谢地 你不知道这对我意义有多重大
Thank God. You have no idea how much that means to me.
好吧
Okay.
我们必须快速行动
We have to move fast,
要赶在伊莱的剧本稿费到账前
before the money comes in for Eli's script.
你是担心他会把那些钱都用来买♥♥毒品吗
You're worried he's gonna spend it all on drugs?
不仅仅是毒品
Not just drugs.
伊莱一旦开始吸毒 出手就阔绰到傻的地步
When Eli's using, he gets stupid generous.
-阔绰到傻的地步 -是啊
- Stupid generous? - Oh, yeah.
上一次 他给每个人都买♥♥了礼物
The last time, he bought gifts for everyone.
劳力士手表 设计师名牌鞋
Rolex watches, designer shoes.
他嗑嗨了以后
When he's high,
就希望所有人都跟他一样开心
he just wants everyone to be as happy as he is.
所以 我一直在想办法
So, I've been thinking of ways
能让我们隐秘地进行这个计划
that we can handle this covertly.
我有个主意 但有点疯狂
And I have one idea, but it... it's kind of crazy.
我喜欢疯狂
I like crazy.
伊莱下次洗澡时
The next time Eli's in the shower,
我需要你打开他的手♥机♥ 查出他所有的密♥码♥
I need you to go into his phone and find all of his passwords.
什么
What?
他的手♥机♥解锁密♥码♥是0429
The code to his phone is 0-4-2-9.
给 我替你写下来了
Just here, look, I wrote it down for you.
如果我们能进入
If we can get access
他的商务账户和信♥用♥卡♥
to his his business accounts and his credit cards,
就能切断他的现金流
we can cut off his cash flow.
并且我还会联♥系♥他父亲
And I'm gonna call his dad.
那能有什么帮助
How will that help?
伊莱超级怕他父亲
Eli is terrified of his dad.
杰克会逼他承认是谁让他又复吸了
Jake will force him to admit who got him using again.
那有什么重要的
Why does that matter?
他成功戒毒两年
He was clean for two years,
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表