剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
等等 等等 等等 就快...
Wait, wait, wait. Almost...
好了
Got it.
你可别辞职
Keep your day job.
没那么容易 对吧
Not so easy, is it?
好吧 我这次一定可以叠出来
All right, I'm gonna get it this time.
亲爱的 我的叉子掉地上了
Honey, I dropped my fork on the floor.
你能帮我捡起来吗
Would you get it for me?
行
Sure.
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
你看起来像喝醉了
You're acting like you're drunk.
是吗
Am I?
那可能是因为飞叶子
Oh, that might be the pot.
飞叶子
Pot?
就是大♥麻
That means marijuana.
晚餐前我吃了点
I had some before dinner.
你从哪儿搞来的大♥麻
Where in God's name did you get marijuana?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我就不能放松放松吗
Am I not allowed to cut loose?
-我们晚点再谈这个 -很好
- We will talk about this later. - Good.
那你就可以告诉我你的大♥麻是从哪搞来的了
Then you can tell me where you get your marijuana.
什么
What?
没错
That's right.
我知道你最近干嘛了
I know what you've been up to.
好吧
All right.
不可能
It's impossible.
我放弃
I give up.
来 我帮你
Here, here. Let me help you.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, my dear.
更像是鸭子
It's more like a duck.
就是这里了
This is it.
杜克家就在路的尽头
Duke's place is just down the pathway.
好
Okay...
我们开干吧
let's do this.
你干嘛这样说话
Okay, why are you talking like that?
怎样说话
Like what?
像一个低成本动作片的演员
Like the star of a low-budget action film.
什么 我才没有
What? I'm not doing that.
好 大家别散开
All right, let's stay close, people.
到了
Here we are.
计划是什么
What's the plan?
我去敲门
Okay, so I'm gonna knock on the door.
杜克开门后 我与他对质
When Duke answers, I'll confront him...
不能对质 杜克是个暴力罪犯
No confronting. Duke is a violent felon.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
你带了榔头
You brought a hammer?
我叫这个"备用计划"
I prefer to call this "Plan B."
这就是你的备用计划 严重伤害他人吗
That's your plan B, aggravated assault?
如果他先打我就不算是伤害罪
It's not assault if he hits me first.
他肯定会先打你
Oh, he will definitely hit you first.
很好 很好 好吧
Great, great, anyway,
当我们纠缠时 洁德迅速进屋
so while we're struggling, Jade's gonna rush in,
带上狗 然后我们逃走
she's gonna grab the dog, and then we run.
亲爱的 这计划蠢透了
Honey, that is a stupid plan.
扎心了 但是好吧 你说
That's a bit harsh, but, okay, fine, you go.
这是我的计划 杜克开门
Here's my plan: Duke opens the door
我给他一张巨额支票买狗
and I write him a massive check for the dog.
很好 杜克总是囊中羞涩
Oh, that's good. Duke is always broke.
行 如果你想成为那种
Fine. I mean, if you want to be the kind of person
用钱解决所有问题的人
that just solves all of her problems with money.
我非常想
I very much do.
洁德 去吧
Jade, go ahead.
杜克
Duke!
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天 是茶缸
Oh, my God, it's Teacup.
宝贝 宝贝 没事的
Honey, honey, it's okay.
妈妈来了
Mommy's here.
我猜杜克不在家
I guess Duke's not home.
不不 不可能
No, no, no. No, no, no.
他绝对 绝对在家
He's definitely, definitely home.
他五点才去工作
He doesn't go to work till 5:00.
快点 杜克 开门
Come on, Duke, open up.
好吧
Okay.
显然他不在家 这样吧
He's clearly not home. You know what?
我们给他写个条 就说你来过
We'll just write him a note and we'll say that you came by
你愿意付他一大笔钱买狗
and you are willing to make him a generous offer to buy the dog.
怎么 我们就把它留在这吗
W-What, w-we're just gonna leave her here?
是的 暂时而已
For now, yeah.
我的笔落在车里了 等等
Okay, I left my pen in the car. Hold on.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
我知道 但我们还能怎么办
I know, but, I mean, what else can we do?
你不明白 如果我的狗出事了
You don't understand, if something happens to my dog,
我会疯掉的
I will fucking lose my mind.
-好好好 -求你了 求你了
- Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. - Please, please, please.
发动车子
Start the car!
什么 该死
What? Oh, shit.
赶紧发动车子
Start the car now.
洁德
Jade!
你们都死定了
You're fucking dead!
妈 你看见我车钥匙了吗
Mom, have you seen my car keys?
我去见汤米要迟到了
I'm gonna be late to meet Tommy.
抱歉
Sorry.
我发誓我放在外套里了
I could've sworn they were in my jacket.
什么鬼
What the hell?
我要去约会
I'm going on a date
你却要邀请凯姨来参加婚礼
and you're inviting Aunt Kay to the wedding?
这根本没道理
That makes no sense.
我知道她很无趣 但至少她会送个船形肉汁壶
I know she's dull, but she's good for a gravy boat at least.
我不会结婚的 好吗
I'm not getting married. Okay?
我要去找汤米·哈特做♥爱
I'm going to meet Tommy Harte for sex,
如果我能找到钥匙的话
if I ever find my damn keys.
是的 亲爱的 如果
Yes, dear. If.
你把我钥匙藏起来了吗
Did you hide my keys?
是的
Yes.
等你冷静下来后 你会感谢我 坐下
And once you've calmed down, you'll thank me. Sit.
不 我的钥匙呢
No! Where are my keys?
不在我钱包里
They're not in my purse.
我说了不在那儿
I told you they weren't in there.
行 钥匙你留着 我走路
Fine, keep the keys. I'll walk.
穿着这高跟鞋 你都走不出车道
In those heels, you won't make it past the driveway.
我知道你不开心 但如果你和汤米上床
I know you're upset, but if you sleep with Tommy,
你就永远失去了布拉德
you're slamming the door on Brad forever.
我知道 这就是我想要的
I know. That's the point.
但是你爱他 他也爱你
But you love him, and he loves you.
婚堂订好了 钱也付给了酒席承办人
The hall's booked, the caterer's been paid,
你的婚纱可美了
your dress is gorgeous.
你怎么站在布拉德这边 怎么回事
Why are you on Brad's side? What's changed?
谁影响了你
Who got to you?
-你们好 -是他吗
- Hello. - Was it him?
是你 都怪你
It was you. This is all your fault.
肯定是的 抱歉 我们在说什么
Yes, I'm sure it is. Sorry, what are we talking about?
艾米决定以勾引汤米·哈特来报复布拉德
Amy's decided to pay Brad back by seducing Tommy Harte.
汤米 他对你来说太年轻了吧
Tommy? Isn't he a little young for you?
他多大了 17岁吗
What is he, 17?
他18岁 算很成熟了
He's 18 and mature for his age.
但这不是重点
But that's beside the point.
你承诺了的 小姐
You made a promise, young lady,
向布拉德 向我们
to Brad, to us,
还有比尔特莫尔酒店都承诺过
and to the Biltmore Hotel.
你好意思谈承诺
Oh, you're one to talk about promises.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表