剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
来猛敲我们家门 想拖她回去呢
in the middle of the night to try to drag her back?
你会有种和他对抗吗
Would you have the balls to stand up to him then?
别用这种语言
Don't use that kind of language.
你当然不会了 你只会像个懦夫一样
Of course you wouldn't. You would just slink away
偷偷溜走
like the coward you are!
够了
Okay!
他不是完美丈夫
He's not the perfect husband.
轮不到我对他评头论足
It's not my job to judge him!
你想要邻居到我们家来
Would you like the neighbors coming in here
因为你不是完美母亲而对你评头论足吗
and judging you for not being the perfect mother?
我意思是 别管了
I'm just saying, leave it alone.
我不知道你还在这儿
I didn't know you were still here.
我刚在楼上
I was just upstairs.
收拾垃圾
Just... picking up some trash.
所以你都听到了
So you heard everything?
嗯
Yeah.
你们在吵什么
What was that all about?
亲爱的
Honey.
没事
It's okay.
你可以跟我说
You can talk to me.
不管是什么 我不会评判你
Whatever it is, I don't judge.
我们的女儿因我而死
Our daughter died because of me.
闯祸的是我
I'm the one who's responsible.
萨蒙妮
Simone.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我得知道 你爱他吗
I need to know. Do you love him?
爱
I do.
那就邀请我进屋
Okay, then invite me in.
我们有很多要谈的
We have a lot to talk about.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表