剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
只是我已经看了两遍证词
it's just that I've been through the deposition twice
没有找到任何有用的东西
and I couldn't find anything useful.
伊莱
Eli.
伊莱
Eli.
好
Yes.
我会再看一遍的
I will check again.
没问题
Sure.
那是什么
What's that?
今早买的 很不错吧
Got it this morning. It's pretty sweet, right?
你不是已经有把吉他了吗
Uh, don't you already have a guitar?
是 不 亲爱的 这是把贝斯
Yeah, no, honey, this is a bass.
有五根弦 听起来完全不一样 你听
Five strings, it sounds totally different. Check it out.
-很酷 -是啊
- Very cool. - Yeah.
-你去厨房吗 -嗯
- Oh, are you going to the kitchen? - Yeah.
能帮我拿杯汽水吗
Could you grab me a soda?
好
Sure.
里面冻成碎冰的
With the, the crushy ice?
爱你
Love you.
你听说那个大消息了吗
Did you hear the big news?
伊莱买了把贝斯
Eli bought a bass.
听见了
Oh, I heard.
他觉得这能帮他突破写作瓶颈
He thinks it's gonna help him work through his writer's block.
很好 他也是因为这个理由买了那把吉他
Great. That's how he ended up with his other guitar,
那台游戏机和椭圆机
the Xbox and the elliptical.
明白了
Got it.
你今天过得怎么样
So, how was your day?
忙死了 我连午饭都没机会吃
It was crazy busy. I didn't even get a chance to eat lunch.
天呐 你一定要尝尝这个
Oh, God, you have to try this.
给
Here.
很烫 小心
It's hot. Careful.
-太好吃了 -很好吃吧
- That's amazing. - It's good, right?
是的 所以伊莱今天有写了什么吗
Yeah. So, did Eli get any work done today?
我不知道 我出去办事了
I'm not sure. I was running errands.
-你怎么不问他 -不了
- Why don't you ask him? - No.
如果我问伊莱 "你写了什么吗"
If I ask Eli, "Did you get any writing done?"
在他听来我只是在不停地叨叨
what he hears is, "Nag, nag, nag, nag, nag."
我什么都不会说 表示支持就好了
I'm just gonna say nothing and be supportive.
这就是我支持的微笑 你觉得怎么样
This is my supportive smile. Tell me what you think.
很可怕
It's terrifying.
我有个主意
Hey, I have an idea.
晚饭后 我们去跳舞吧
After dinner, let's go dancing.
-今晚吗 -嗯 银湖新开了一家夜店
- Tonight? - Yeah. There's this new club in Silver Lake
我超想去看看
I've been dying to check out.
我还有很多文件要看
I have a lot of reading to do for work.
拜托
Oh, come on.
你太紧绷了 我都记不起
You've been so stressed, and I can't remember
上次我们一起去跳舞是什么时候了
the last time we went dancing together.
可以来点私人时间 就我和你
I could use some alone time, just you and me.
真的吗
Really?
我们可以去泡夜店了
So we can go clubbing?
-泡夜店 -伊莱
- Clubbing? - Eli.
你不是在弹贝斯吗
Thought you were playing your bass.
我以为你会帮我拿瓶汽水
Thought you were grabbing me a soda.
我正准备拿
I was getting to it.
所以你们要去夜店
So you guys are going clubbing, huh?
是的
Yeah. Yeah, we are.
好吧 我也去
All right. I'm in.
伊莱 你又不跳舞
Eli, you don't dance.
我跳舞的 以我自己的方式
I dance. In my way.
你跳起舞来 大家都要被你干扰了
When you dance, you're in everyone's way.
怎么 你们真的不想我去吗
What? You guys really don't want me to come?
不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
我们很乐意你来 对吗
We'd love for you to come. Right?
当然
Absolutely.
笑得真诡异
Creepy smile.
卡尔
Karl?
她回来了
There she is.
娜奥米
Naomi.
我们有约吗
Did we have plans?
不是 我只是想问你个问题
No, I just popped in with a question.
卡尔说你去了邮局
Karl said you went to the post office,
所以我就等你回来
and so I waited.
等了一个小时
For an hour.
是的 我们得谈谈慈善晚会的娱乐活动
Yes. We need to talk about the entertainment for the benefit.
慈善晚会
Benefit.
为烧伤患者举办的
For the burn victims.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我完全忘记这事了
I forgot all about it.
萨蒙妮 你可是负责装饰的
Simone, you're in charge of the decorations.
没关系 我几周前已经买好东西了
It's fine. I ordered everything weeks ago.
因为最近的事情我有点分心
My mind's been elsewhere because of recent events.
你的保留节目还来吗
Are you still up for your number?
萨蒙妮答应过你们会重现
Simone promised the two of you would reprise your dance.
你们在乡村俱乐部才艺秀上的舞蹈
From the country club's talent show.
是吗
Oh, did she?
考虑到最近的事 我不确定还想不想跳
I'm not sure I'm up for it now, given recent events.
如果你们不表演的话
Well, if you don't do something,
艾达·福特扬言要唱歌剧
Ida Ford is threatening to sing opera.
亲爱的 难道火灾受害者受的罪还不够多吗
Oh, darling. Haven't the burn victims suffered enough?
好吧
All right.
我们会表演的
We'll perform.
那就好
I'm so glad.
记着
And remember:
不管你何时想倾诉何事
if you ever need to talk about anything,
我一直都在
I am always here.
是 你确实一直都在我家
Yes. You certainly seem to be.
你为什么让她进来
Why did you let her inside?
我才是该生气的那个
I'm the one who should be miffed.
你为什么不告诉我娜奥米在汽车旅馆看到了我的车
Why didn't you tell me Naomi saw my car at a motel?
万幸她只看到了你的车
We're lucky that's all she saw.
如果她知道你隐瞒身份和陌生男人约炮
If she knew you were having anonymous sex with strange men...
我从未隐瞒过身份
It was never anonymous.
而且当中只有几个是陌生人
And only a few of them were strange.
我才不要听你这破笑话
I am not the audience for that joke.
-你在干什么 -离慈善晚会只有两天了
- What are you doing? - Benefit's in two days.
我们需要排练
We need to rehearse.
我当时在想什么
Ugh, what was I thinking?
我没法和你跳舞 我还生着气呢
I can't dance with you, I'm still furious.
当我们成为全场焦点
You'll forget all about that
被掌声淹没
when we're the center of attention,
你会把这一切都忘得一干二净
drowning in applause.
不要再试图用你的魅力赢回我的心
Stop trying to charm your way back into my heart.
没用的
It won't work.
你瞧 我觉得是你忘记
Now, you see, I think you've forgotten
我们在一起时有多开心
how much fun we have together.
我誓要让你记起
And I am determined to remind you.
你为什么要这么努力地挽留我
Why are you trying so hard to hold onto me?
因为我爱你 我的宝贝
Because I love you, my darling.
恐怕那还不够
Well, I'm not sure that's enough.
那你听听这一句
Well, try this one beside.
我其实还挺喜欢你
I actually like you.
你有几任丈夫能说这话
How many of your husbands can say that?
谢了
Oh, hey. Ooh, thanks.
糟了
Oh, crap.
什么 怎么回事
What? What's wrong?
我好像看到我的经纪人了
I think I just saw my agent.
拉马尔在这儿 你怎么不去打个招呼
Lamar's here? Why don't you go say hi?
算了 他只会不停地催我
No, he's just gonna give me a hard time
交剧本
about finishing the script.
有个简单的办法可以摆脱他
There's an easy way to get him off your back.
-什么办法 -写完你的剧本
- What's that? - Finish your script.
就是因为这种态度
This kind of attitude is
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表