剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
她今天走了几步
She took a few steps today.
我还是觉得你应该提起诉讼
I still think that you should have pressed charges.
她说她失去了对车的控制
She said she lost control of the car.
我选择相信她
I choose to believe her.
其他人都不信
Nobody else does.
她在乡村俱乐部的所有朋友
All of her friends at the country club,
那些让她游说敌对你和卡尔的人
the ones that she turned against you and Karl,
最终都发现我妈才是疯子 都抛弃了她
they finally found out Mom's crazy and they dropped her.
可怜的娜奥米
Oh. Poor Naomi.
可怜的娜奥米
"Poor Naomi"?
拜托
Come on.
你肯定还是觉得有点高兴吧
You must be a little pleased.
我想成为的那种女人
The woman I'm trying to become
绝对不会从这种事情中获得愉悦
would draw no satisfaction from this at all.
幸运的是 我还没成为那种女人呢
Fortunately, I'm not that woman just yet.
我在想要取消去巴黎的旅行
I'm thinking about canceling my trip to Paris.
你不能让因为愧对妈妈而影响行程
You can't let your mother guilt you into staying.
我留下来是为你 而不是为她
I'd be staying for you, not her.
卡尔越来越病重了 对吧
Karl's getting worse, isn't he?
我会好好照料他的
I'll take good care of him.
那谁来照料你呢
But who will take care of you?
我没事的
I'll be fine.
你应该走了
Oh, you should go.
卡尔有医生的预约
Karl has a doctor's appointment.
我很抱歉我们的关系造成了这样的丑闻
I'm sorry our relationship caused such a scandal.
我试着告诉别人是我追的你
I try to tell people I'm the one who pursued you,
但他们都不愿意相信这是我的错
but they refuse to believe it was my fault.
你这么说好像我们做了什么该后悔的事
You say that like we did something we should regret.
我没有后悔过我们相处的任何时刻
I don't regret one moment we shared.
走吧
Now go.
去享受你人生最棒的一个夏天吧
Have the most wonderful summer of your life.
学学美术 喝点红酒
Study art. Drink wine.
时不时地想想我
Think of me every now and then.
我会一直想着你的
I'll think of you constantly.
我爱你
I love you.
你以后还会对别的女人说这句话
I won't be the last woman you say that to.
但我很自豪能成为第一个
But I'm proud to be the first.
我拿来了
Here it is.
你确定你想把它卖♥♥掉吗
Now, you're sure you want to part with this?
我很想留下
Oh, I'd love to keep it,
但事实上 我们需要钱
but the truth is, we need the money.
萨蒙妮 事情已经坏到这个地步了吗
Simone, are things really as bad as all that?
画廊倒了后 我们就没有医保了
Once the art gallery went under, we lost our health insurance.
卡尔的医疗账单数额高得吓人
And Karl's medical bills have been outrageous.
我能做点什么吗
Is there anything I can do?
你可以再买♥♥一幅画
You could buy another painting.
或许你想让我的画像挂在你家客厅里
Perhaps you'd like to have me hanging in your living room?
不如我为这幅画再多付你一千美元吧
Why don't I just pay you another thousand for this one?
你真是个好人
That's very kind.
但又有点侮辱人
And somewhat insulting.
保重 科尔
Take care, Cole.
萨蒙妮
Simone?
怎么了 卡尔
Yes, Karl?
我需要你
I need you.
你还好吗
Is everything okay?
是的 就是想把自己打扮得可以见人
Yes, I'm just trying to make myself presentable.
能帮我擦脖子吗
Would you do my neck?
当然了
Oh, of course.
你要去哪里吗
Are you going somewhere?
我的支持小组的蒂姆刚刚出院
Tim from my support group's just got out of hospital.
哈罗德要给他办个早午餐会
Harold's holding a brunch in his honor.
那真是太好了
Oh, that should be nice.
你没尝过他的厨艺
You haven't tasted his cooking.
我确定在上甜点之前我们就会回急救室了
I'm sure we'll all be back in the emergency room by dessert.
你真贱
You are such a bitch.
希望如此
I should hope so.
毕竟我师从大♥师♥
I did study with a master.
我刚听到了门铃
Oh, I heard the doorbell.
是谁啊
Who was it?
科尔来拿画了
Cole stopped by to pick up the painting.
天哪 我感到好内疚
Oh, Lord, I feel so dreadful about that.
我知道你有多喜欢那幅画
I-I know how much you love that piece.
没关系
It's okay.
至少现在能还抵押贷款了
At least we can pay the mortgage now.
至少能还掉大部分
Or most of it.
我很抱...我很抱歉
I am s... I am so sorry.
别说了
Stop it.
我们没事
We are fine.
你说得对
Uh, you are right.
我们是两个...
We are, uh, two...
女贱神
bitch goddesses.
我们是不会输的
And we will not be defeated.
转过去
Now turn.
今早出门前我是怎么跟你们交代的
What did I tell all you this morning before we left the house?
我是怎么说的
Huh? What did I say?
不要给你丢人现眼
Not to embarrass you.
都是因为你们几个小鬼对那个倒霉的假人模特干的好事
I can never go back to that store ever again
我被那家商店永久拉黑了
because of what you little freaks did to that poor mannequin.
快进屋
Go inside.
还愣着干嘛
Now!
你好
Hello.
不知你是否还记得我
I'm not sure if you remember who I am.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
那你能告诉我你是谁吗
Can you tell me who you are?
我们先把话说明 亲爱的
Let's start with the headline, hon.
我不是罗伯·斯坦顿的老婆
I'm not Rob Stanton's wife.
进来吧
Come on in.
是时候告诉你真♥相♥了
I think it's time someone told you the truth.
谢谢你 拉马尔
Thank you, Lamar.
你的支持对我很重要
Your support means a lot.
好的 没问题
Yeah. Yeah.
待我戒毒成功归来 我们再会
I will see you on the other side, man.
好的 挂了
Okay. Bye.
在我戒毒期间你要如何打发无聊时光呢
So, how you gonna stay busy while I'm at rehab?
我猜你会说 找女伴聊以自♥慰♥
Guessing the short answer is "girls, girls, girls"?
既然你提到这点
Well, funny you should mention that.
或许我们可以重新考虑
I thought maybe we could rethink
是否仍想继续进行开放式婚姻
the whole open marriage thing.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
我们应该多花点时间在彼此身上
You know, we should focus on us for a while.
可以试下婚姻咨♥询♥
Go to therapy.
三人不欢
And three's a crowd.
尤其是在做婚姻咨♥询♥时
Especially in couples counseling.
好吧
Okay.
你不喜欢这个主意吗
What, you don't like that idea?
我喜欢 只是...
No. It's just...
显然你的性向对你很重要
I mean, obviously, your sexuality is really important.
我不想让你被迫舍弃部分自我
And... I just don't want you to have to give any part of that up.
是对我确实很重要
It is important to me.
但正如我常说的那样
But like I've always said,
我只愿与你共度余生
my love story is with you.
若把你与几个炮♥友♥相比 我总会选择你
And I would choose you over a few casual hookups any day of the week.
就只是你和我了吗
It would just be you and me?
不再有其他人
Forsaking all others?
至死不渝
Till death do us part.
我们是不是突然变成保守派了
Did we just become Republicans?
好像是的
I think we did.
赫克托 你来了
Hector, hi.
快请进
Come on in.
卡尔在午睡 要不我去把他叫醒
Karl is taking a nap. Should I wake him?
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表