剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
他们为什么要拦下每辆车啊
Why are they stopping everyone?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
居然有这么多车
Look at all these cars.
谁能想到多角恋这么流行呢
Who knew polyamory was so popular?
我的天
Oh, my God.
副总统彭斯今晚将在这里讲话
Vice President Pence is speaking here tonight.
在一个多角恋研讨会上吗
At a polyamory seminar?
-那可真令人意外 -好奇怪的选择
- That's surprising. - Odd choice.
不是
No.
他的活动是在酒店的另一间宴会厅
He's in a different ballroom.
他将与"当地共和党人士"交谈
He's talking to "Local Republicans."
原来他们拦车是因为这个
Well, that's the reason for the holdup.
安保加强了
It's extra security.
安保啊...
Oh, security...
他们在逐个开后备箱检查
They're opening people's trunks.
那要等好久了
That's gonna take forever.
你猜怎么着 二位
You know what, guys?
我们...我们需要掉个头
We-we, we need to turn around.
-你说什么 -没错
- What? - Yeah.
-为什么啊 -我得...我得去尿尿
- Why? - Uh... I-I got to, I got to pee, guys.
实在对不起
I'm so sorry.
-我真的... -亲爱的 我刚才是开玩笑的
- I just... - No, honey, I was kidding.
酒店就在前面
The hotel is just up the street.
-我们很快就能到那... -不行
- We'll be there in, like... - Nope.
不行 "大坝"就要泄了 我们这就...
Can't do it. Dam's gonna burst. Here-here we go...
别这样 亲爱的 慢着 你在干什么
No, honey, wait, what are you doing?
你到底在干什么
What are you doing?
我在努力调头
Oh! I'm flipping a bitch.
等下 伊莱 你搞什么...
Wait-- Eli, what...
你不能在这进行U形转弯啊
You can't make a U-turn here.
现在更像是一个三点转向了
Yeah, well, now it's turning into a bit more of a three-point thing.
-伊莱... -伊莱 不要这样
- Eli... - Eli, no!
或是四点转向
Or four.
伊莱 我的天呐
Eli! Oh, my God!
我的神呐
Oh, my God.
伊莱 你到底在干嘛啊
Eli, what are you doing?
他们会把我们当作恐♥怖♥分♥子♥之类的了
They're gonna think that we're terrorists or something.
现在是五点转向了
Five.
看到了吗 多么流畅的驾驶技术
See that? Smooth sailing.
-你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吗 天... -流畅的驾驶
- Have you lost your fucking mind? Jesus... - Smooth sailing.
伊莱 开慢点
Eli, slow down!
你要把我们都害死的
You're gonna get us all killed.
各位 都淡定点 好吗
Oh, wha-- everyone, just calm down, okay?
前面不远处有家塔可钟餐厅
There's a Taco Bell a couple miles down the road.
我们就停在那里 一切都会没事的
Right? We'll stop there, it's gonna be fine.
好吗 一切都会没事的
All right? Everything is gonna be fine.
怎么了
What?
停车 现在就停下
Stop the car. Now.
好吧
All right.
你干什么...你为什么要开后备箱啊
What-- Why are you opening the trunk?
因为我想看看里面都有什么
Because I want to know what's in there.
泰勒
Taylor!
糟了
Shit.
伊莱 你的鼻子
Eli, your nose.
操
Fuck.
等下
Wait.
我的天呐 伊莱
Oh, my God. Eli.
我...我知道这看起来很糟糕
I-I know that it looks bad.
坐回车里 我们回家
Get in the car. We're going home.
那...那度假怎么办呢
W-What about the retreat?
去他妈的度假
Oh, fuck the retreat.
她怀孕了 天呐
Pregnant? Jesus.
她不仅是个淫♥妇♥ 还是个愚蠢的淫♥妇♥
She's not only a tramp, she's a stupid tramp.
-我现在不想喝酒 -亲爱的
- I don't want to drink right now. - Oh, honey.
这都是我要喝的 你的生活让我窒息
This is all for me. I find your life very stressful.
至少我们现在知道艾普尔为什么这么急切地想联♥系♥罗伯了
At least we know why April was so desperate to speak to Rob.
你觉得他会有什么反应
How do you think he'll react?
我觉得他会很激动的
I think he will be thrilled.
真的吗
Really?
罗伯以前很喜欢当爸爸的感觉
Rob loved being a father.
当我们失去艾米莉的时候 这是我们女儿的名字
When we lost Emily-- that was our daughter's name...
这名字很美
That's a beautiful name.
他无法接受我们失去了艾米莉
When we lost Emily, he couldn't accept it.
罗伯求我再生一个孩子
Rob begged me to have another child.
那你为什么没生
Why didn't you?
我们尝试了很多次 但是
We tried and tried, but...
你们考虑过领养吗
Did you ever think about adoption?
罗伯说他不想养别的男人的孩子
Rob said he didn't want to raise another man's baby.
他想要一个自己的孩子
He wanted a child of his own.
现在他就要有一个了
And now he's going to get one.
老天 我真讨厌这个男人
God, I hate this guy.
别这么说 他还是我的丈夫
please, he's still my husband.
我现在该怎么办
What do I do now?
摊牌
Come clean.
告诉他外遇和孩子的事情你都知道
Tell him you know about the affair, and the baby.
-不 -是时候把一切都摊开来说了
- No.- It's time to put it all on the table.
这会有用吗
But how will that help?
这能逼他做出选择
It will force him to make a choice.
选你还是她
You or her.
如果...他没有选我怎么办
What if... he doesn't choose me?
那你就能终于和我一样
Well, then you'll finally hate the fucking bastard
痛恨这混♥蛋♥了
just as much as I do.
我不会的 这就是问题所在
No, I won't. That's the problem.
听着 我不知道他会怎么做
Look, I don't know what he's gonna do.
也许他会选你
Maybe he'll choose you.
但不管是什么结果
But whatever happens,
你难道还没受够这些谎言吗
aren't you done with all the lies?
队员们 快跑 小心
Okay, team, let's go. Heads up!
防守 球场北侧
Defense, north side of the field.
进攻 南侧 动起来...
Offense, south side. Let's go...
你来这里干吗
Hey. What are you doing here?
你为什么没告诉我那些钻石是真的
Why didn't you tell me these diamonds were real?
它们当然是真的了 我以为你知道的
Yea-- of course they're real. I thought you knew that.
但我不知道 拿回去
Well, I didn't. Take this back.
不 我为什么要拿回来
No. Why would I do that?
银行告诉你妈妈说你卖♥♥了一份债券
The bank told your mother you sold a bond.
她现在觉得你在吸毒
She now thinks you're on drugs,
知道你把钱花在了这上面
and knowing what you spent on this,
我在想她有可能是对的
I'm wondering if she's right.
-我不会收的 -汤米
- I'm not taking it back. - Tommy.
我应该可以为我心爱的女人买♥♥钻石
I should be able to buy diamonds for the woman I love.
放松 我不指望你也这么说
Relax. I don't expect you to say it back.
我给你钻石是为了让你知道我不是什么
I gave you that so you'd see that I'm not just some kid
配不上你的小屁孩
who can't play in your league.
钻石是真的 因为我对你的感情是真的
The diamonds are real because my feelings are.
你知道我喜欢你
You know I adore you,
但是我不觉得我们能拥有正常的感情
but I just don't see how we can have that kind of relationship.
因为会有风言风语吗
Because of what people would say?
-他们会很粗鲁 -所以卡尔跟男人约会
- They'd be brutal. - So, you're not embarrassed
你不感到丢人 而我却让你觉得丢人了
that Karl dates men, but you are embarrassed by me?
我一点也不觉得丢人
I am not embarrassed at all.
我的天
Oh, dear God.
汤米 你女朋友是谁啊
Hey, Tommy! Who's your girlfriend?
我不能留在这了
I-I can't stay here.
-给 求你拿着吧 -不
- Here, take this, please.- No.
这是属于你的 爱你我并不羞愧
It's yours. I'm not ashamed to love you.
-泰勒 -闭嘴
- Taylor... - Don't.
现在谁也别说话
I need for no one to speak right now.
多久了
How long?
什么
Sorry?
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表