剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
他腿上划了道口子 不过他会好起来的
He has a bad cut on his leg, but he'll recover.
-谢天谢地 -他醉酒驾驶
- Oh, thank God. - He was driving while drunk.
护士告诉我的时候我完全不敢相信
I couldn't believe it when the nurse told me.
汤米绝不会...
Tommy would never...
天 我的儿子到底怎么了
God. What's happened to my boy?
我感觉好惭愧
I feel so awful.
你能来真好
You're so sweet to be here.
尤其是现在你还要应付自己的难事
Even now, when you're going through your own hell.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我知道卡尔的事了
I know about Karl,
他染上了那个同志疾病
how he's sick with that gay disease.
我不知道你听说了什么 但是
I don't know what you've heard, but...
艾达·考伊跟我说了
Ida Coy told me.
她在厕所隔间里
She was in one of the stalls
听到了你和本奈特医生的妻子之间的对话
when you were talking to Dr. Bennett's wife.
天呐 求你别再告诉任何人了
Oh, God. Well, please don't tell anyone else.
卡尔一定会很生气的
Karl would be so upset.
我才不在乎卡尔
I don't care about Karl.
我担心的是你
You're the one I'm concerned for.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
如果你是想问我有没有被染病 我没有
Well, I don't have it, if that's what you're asking.
但愿没有吧
Well, I hope not.
现在我似乎明白那些人是怎么让这病肆虐的了
No one seems to know how those people are spreading it.
我们把你儿子带去了房♥间里 想见可以去见了
We brought your son to a room if you want to see him.
好的 拜托了 我们走
Yes, please, let's go.
但后面只允许家属进去
Oh, but we can only allow family back there.
萨蒙妮也几乎算是家人了
Oh, Simone is practically family.
抱歉 这是规定
Sorry, it's policy.
-没事 你回头打电♥话♥给我吧 -我会的
- It's fine. Just-just call me later. - I will.
如果你需要我 我一定会支持你的
And I will be there for you when you need me.
事实是 我爱上洁德的时候
Truth is, I fell in love with Jade
完全不清楚她是个什么样的人
without really knowing who she was.
更糟糕的是 我把她带进了我的家中
And what's worse is I brought her into my home.
现在她睡在我的床上 我却住在酒店里
Now she's sleeping in my bed and I'm living in a hotel.
我要她滚出我家
I need her out of my house.
但我那吸毒的丈夫现在完全听她的
But she's enabling my drug addict husband
我觉得他是不会放她离开的
and I don't think he'll just let her go.
更别提你我都清楚
Not to mention the fact that you and I both know
当她觉得受到威胁时 会做出多么过激的反应
how intensely she can react when she feels threatened.
如果我要把她赶出我家 我需要聪明点
If I'm gonna get her out of the house, I need to be smart.
我需要筹码
I need leverage.
我觉得你可能是帮助我的最佳人选
And I thought you might be just the person to help me with that.
我为什么要帮你
Why would I help you?
我的想法是 你帮我挠背 我也帮你挠背
I'm thinking, you scratch my back, I scratch yours.
你只需要告诉我哪里痒就行了
All you got to do is tell me where it itches.
他们把我的保释金定成了1万美元
They set my bail at $10,000.
他们似乎觉得我很危险
They seem to think I'm dangerous.
算你走运 我带支票簿来了
Well, as luck would have it, I brought my checkbook.
那样的话 我能帮上你什么忙
Well, in that case, how can I help?
把你知道的关于洁德的一切都告诉我
Tell me everything you know about Jade.
首先 那不是她的真名
Well, for starters, that's not her real name.
妈的
Oh, shit.
等等 亲爱的 更劲爆的还在后面呢
Hold on, darling. You ain't heard nothing yet.
我可怜的宝贝
Oh, my poor baby.
他的腿怎么样了
How is his leg?
不得不缝了几针
Well, he needed some stitches,
不过很快就能恢复如初了
but he will be good as new in no time.
这是什么鬼
What in the world?
萨蒙妮是谁
Who's Simone?
是他女朋友吗
That his girlfriend?
这么年轻就文身
Bit young for a tattoo.
以后情变了肯定会后悔的
One day he's gonna regret that.
她也会后悔的
So will she.
你好啊
Hey there.
感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
你来了 我就觉得好多了
Better, now that you're here.
需要我帮忙做点什么吗
Need help with anything?
我只是在给土豆削皮而已 我觉得我可以应付
Oh, I'm just peeling potatoes. I think I can handle it.
我去换身衣服
I'm gonna change clothes.
等我换完 我要下来帮你摆桌子
When I'm done, I'll come down and set the table for you.
你太贴心了
You're sweet.
利奥
Leo.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
罗伯去哪儿了
Where's Rob?
他刚刚上楼了 是出什么事了吗
He just went upstairs. Is something wrong?
是的 你需要去我家一趟
Yeah, you need to come to our house.
那个人给你打来电♥话♥了
You got a phone call from you-know-who.
她说有要紧的事
She said it's important.
希拉希望我告诉你
And Sheila wanted me to tell you
这是她最后一次帮你了
this is the last time she's doing this for you.
她还在生我的气吗
She's still angry with me?
是啊 差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
你觉得我是个糟糕的人吗
Do you think I'm a horrible person?
不 我认为你是个好女人
Nah, I think you're a nice lady
只是陷入了大♥麻♥烦中
who's gotten herself in a real fucking mess.
我们来了
We're here.
她是认真的吗
Is she serious?
是的
Oh, yeah.
喂
Hello?
希拉 你怎么这么久才来
Sheila. What took you so long?
说来话长 一切都还好吧
Long story. I-Is everything okay?
简直好极了 好到不能再好
Better than okay. Everything is wonderful.
跟我说说
Tell me.
我去了罗伯的办公室 告诉他我怀孕的事
I went to Rob's office to let him know that I'm pregnant.
你干了什么
You did what?
我觉得那个混♥蛋♥有权知道
I figured the S.O.B. had a right to know.
总之 我冲进他的办公室 把这事抖出来了
Anyway, I stormed into his office and I blurted it out,
你知道那个笨蛋干了什么吗
and do you know what that big galoot did?
不知道
No.
他单膝跪地
He got down on one knee
问我愿不愿意嫁给他
and asked me if I would marry him.
但是 他还没离婚啊
But no, but he's still married.
我也是这么说的
That's what I said.
但他说他的婚姻就快结束了
But he told me that his marriage is ending.
他说只要再给他六个月的时间就行了
He said he just needs six months.
六个月
Six months.
到时候
And then
他就会彻底自♥由♥了
he'll be totally free.
总之 我只想打个电♥话♥先告诉你
Anyway, I just wanted to call to tell you first.
接下来我要打电♥话♥告诉我妈了
Now I have to call and tell my mother.
希拉
Oh, Sheila.
我真是太幸福了
I am so happy.
我倒是想问问你是不是遇到什么事了
I would ask if everything's okay, but, uh,
但好像我不能再跟你说话了
I don't think I'm allowed to talk to you anymore.
所以...
So...
打给我 我们要谈谈洁德的事
取消
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表