剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
你最好坐下来 仔细听听剩下的部分
You may want to sit down for the rest of this.
如果本奈特医生的妻子把这事传了出去
If Dr. Bennett's wife told people,
那就违反了医患保密协议
that is a violation of doctor-patient confidentiality.
我们可以吊销他的行医执照
We should have his license revoked.
我们想在这事上耗费多少精力啊
How much energy do we really want to devote to all this?
这是歧视 我们必须反击
This is discrimination. We have to fight back.
然后为我的性生活和我的疾病引来更多注意力吗
And draw more attention to my sex life and my disease?
你不觉得大家会同情你吗
You don't think people will be sympathetic?
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
我觉得情况在好起来前只会先糟糕透顶
I think the situation's going to get much worse before it gets better.
那我们就别老想着这事了
Well, we won't dwell on it.
你不如先好好泡个热水澡吧
Why don't you take a nice, long, hot bath?
你似乎很疲惫
You seem exhausted.
原来被共和党人避之不及
Turns out being shunned by Republicans
会让人心力交瘁
takes rather a lot out of a person.
娜奥米 我一直想联♥系♥你呢
Naomi, I've been trying to reach you.
汤米怎么样了
How's Tommy?
他没事
He's fine.
我给医院打了好多次电♥话♥
Well, I keep calling the hospital,
但似乎一直都打不通
but I can never seem to get through.
这包里装的是什么
What are in the bags?
礼物
Ah, presents.
送我的吗
For me?
不 是你送的
No, from you.
你送我的每一份礼物 我现在都还给你
Every gift you ever gave me, I'm returning them.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你在巴伐利亚给我买♥♥的可爱的小雕像
This lovely figurine you got me while you were in Bavaria.
我现在不想要了
I don't want it anymore.
什么鬼
What the hell?!
以及这个可爱的银制音乐盒
Or this sweet silver music box.
我也不需要这个了
I don't need that either.
你是疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
是的 因为我知道了你对我儿子做的事
I have, because I know what you did to my son.
你要说的就这么一句叹息吗
That's all you have to say?
我理解你的愤怒
I-I understand your anger,
但如果你能给我个机会解释...
but if you'll just give me a chance to explain...
我会的 不过要先等我
I will, just as soon as
把这可爱的水晶纸镇还给你
I return this darling crystal paperweight.
住手
Stop it!
你不能跑到这里来毁了我的家
You can't come in here and destroy my home.
为什么不能
Why not?
你已经毁了我的生活
You destroyed my life.
如果我们不能理智地谈谈这事
If we can't talk about this rationally,
我就报♥警♥
I will call the police.
尽管报吧 我要走了
Go ahead, I'm leaving.
我倒是想说以后在乡村俱乐部见
You know, I would say that I'll see you at the country club,
但是 你也知道...
but, you know...
是你干的
It was you.
让你被投出去了吗
Who got you voted out?
没错
Yes.
理事会一知道卡尔患上了致命的传染病
The board didn't need much persuading once they knew
不需要怎么劝就同意了
that Karl was spreading a deadly disease.
我们当着所有朋友的面 被无礼地赶出来了
We were unceremoniously ejected in front of all of our friends.
希望你这下满意了
I hope you're satisfied.
满意
Satisfied?
你勾引了我的孩子
You seduced my child.
你真以为只是把你赶出乡村俱乐部
Do you honestly think that I would be satisfied
我就会满意了吗
just getting you kicked out of a country club?
我才刚开始呢 贱♥人♥
I am just getting started, bitch.
在我彻底收手前 我会彻底毁掉你
And before I am done, I will burn you,
毁掉你的生意
your business,
把这装♥修♥得丑哭的狗屎窝夷为平地
and this poorly decorated shithole to the ground!
满意了吗
Satisfied?
这里发生了什么
What the hell happened here?
情况刚刚变得更糟了
Things just got worse.
抱歉打扰
Sorry to intrude.
不知道你能不能借我一杯糖
I was wondering if I could borrow a cup of sugar.
我在烤蛋糕 忘了检查食品柜里的材料了
I'm baking a cake, and I forgot to check my pantry.
你并不是真的需要一杯糖 对吧
You don't really need a cup of sugar, do you?
是的
No.
进来吧
Come on in.
我能问问发生了什么事吗
Can I ask what happened?
我们去了一家百货商店
We were at a department store,
那个销♥售♥人员认出了我
and the sales clerk recognized me.
原来他是比我低两届的高中学弟
It turns out that he'd gone to my high school two years after I did,
所以他认识很多我的老朋友
so he knew a lot of my old friends.
我们就聊了五分钟
We only spoke for five minutes.
我们回来以后
After we got back,
拉尔夫指责我试图勾引那个男人
Ralph accused me of trying to seduce the man.
就这原因吗
That's why?
他以为你在调情
He thought you were flirting?
他只要一嫉妒 就会打我
He gets jealous. He can't help it.
我不明白
I don't understand
你怎么受得了这种日子
how you can live like this.
你一定过得不开心
You can't possibly be happy.
我是不开心
I'm not.
那你为什么不离开他呢
So why don't you leave?
我也可以问你同样的问题
I could ask you the same question.
什么意思
What?
你丈夫难道没有在外偷腥吗
Isn't your husband cheating on you?
他确实有
He is.
我有预感你早就知道
I had a feeling you knew.
那你为什么不离开他呢
So why don't you leave him?
我的情况和你的完全不一样
It's an entirely different situation.
他这是在羞辱你
He's humiliating you.
那一定很不好受
That's got to hurt.
确实如此
It does.
你还会再次相信他吗
Will you ever trust him again?
不会了
No.
如果你离开罗伯
And if you did leave Rob,
他会企图杀你吗
would he try and kill you?
当然不会
Of course not.
我丈夫会的
Well, my husband would.
他喜欢拿床头柜抽屉里上了膛的枪威胁我
He likes to threaten me with a loaded gun he keeps in his bedside drawer.
所以我选择留下
So I stay.
而你的借口又是什么呢
What in God's name is your excuse?
我总是期望着奇迹会发生
I keep hoping for a miracle.
奢望终有一天一切都会改变
That one day everything will change.
我们俩应该做朋友
You and I should be friends.
我们有很多相似之处
We have a lot in common.
艾琳·塔巴切尼克来自俄亥俄州
Irene Tabatchnick is from Ohio.
到她十六岁时
By the time she was 16,
她已被三个寄养家庭赶出家门
she was thrown out of three foster homes.
前两次 艾琳因偷钱被抓了现行
The first two times, Irene had been caught stealing cash.
那又如何 她那时还小 不懂事
So what? She was young. She was a kid.
她第三次被寄养家庭赶出来
She was kicked out of her third home
是因为她的养母指责她试图勾引她的丈夫
because her foster mother accused her of trying to seduce her husband.
也许那女人不想承认是她丈夫图谋不轨
Maybe the woman was in denial about what her husband was up to.
真♥相♥已无从知晓
Oh, we'll never know.
一周后 那所房♥子被烧毁
A week later, that house burned down.
被烧毁
Burned down?
她的养父母都葬身火海 伊莱
Those foster parents died, Eli.
艾琳·塔巴切尼克也人间蒸发
And Irene Tabatchnick just disappeared.
你觉得她...
So, what, you think she...?
虽然我们没有任何证据
I mean, we can't prove anything,
但是俄亥俄警方一直在找她
but the cops in Ohio are dying to talk to her.
这...这真是太扯了
Th-This is just so stupid.
这真是...洁德不会...
This is-- There's no way that Jade...
她的真名叫艾琳
Her name is Irene.
管她叫什么
Whatever.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表