剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
什么 惨了
What? Oh, shit.
-你写完多少了 -61页
- How much have you done? - 61 pages.
好消息是这故事的方向对了
The good news is that I think the story's working,
但我说不好 我分辨不出来
but, I mean, I don't know, I can't tell,
因为我实在太累了 无法思考
'cause I'm just so tired I can't even think.
你必须继续写
Well, you have to keep going.
-拉马尔早餐前就要收到剧本 -我知道
- Lamar expects the script by breakfast. - I know, I know.
我已经连续写了10小时了
I've been writing for ten hours straight.
相信我 我汽油里已经一滴油箱都没有了
Believe me when I tell you that there is no tank left in the gas.
等等 不 我没说错
Wait. No, that's right.
等等 我有东西能帮你
Hold on, I have something.
找到了
Here we go.
吃掉它
Take this.
这是什么
What is that?
我开了药治疗我的注意力不集中症
I get pills to help with my ADHD.
这药能帮你提神和集中注意力
They give you a lift and they help you focus.
我觉得我不应该吃
I don't think I should.
没事的 这没什么大不了
It's fine. It's not a big deal.
大学生们期中考前经常吃
Like, college kids take them all the time
用来临时抱佛脚
to cram for midterms and shit.
还是不了 谢谢你
Yeah... No, thank you.
好吧 你自己决定
Okay, it's your choice.
-不管了 把药给我 -你确定吗
- fuck it, give me the pill. - Are you sure?
确定 我必须写完剧本
Yes, yes. I need to finish the script.
伊莱 你怎么来了
Eli. What are you doing here?
亲手把剧本交给你
Hand-delivering you my script.
你不能用邮件发给我吗
You couldn't send it by e-mail?
不 不行 因为我需要
No, no, no, I could not, because I needed
直视你双眼 然后告诉你
to look you in the eye when I told you
我没写完
that it's not done.
-你不是吧 -可是
- Oh, come on... - But, but,
我写了八十页 而且很精彩
I finished 80 pages, and it's great.
精彩到你看后会打给我
So great that you're gonna call me,
为你有动过不再雇我的念头
and you're going to apologize for ever considering
而向我道歉
dropping me as a client.
你会说 "伊莱 你写得太好了
You're gonna say, "Eli, this is fucking brilliant.
我都等不及想看到结局了"
"I can't fucking wait to see how it ends.
你 我的朋友 真是个才华横溢的天才
You, my friend, are one fucking talented motherfucker."
亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
我刚没看到你
I didn't see you there.
我现在要关门了
I'm shutting the door now.
好的
As well you should.
我找到你的眼罩了
I found your sleep mask.
拿过来 这里太亮了
Bring it here. There's too much light.
什么声音
What the hell was that?!
有人刚撞到了我的车
Somebody just rammed into my car.
卡尔
Karl?
-你都干了些什么 -很抱歉
- What have you done? - I'm so sorry.
我为了躲一只猫猛打了方向盘
I-I swerved to avoid a kitten.
这不是乔伊斯·杜博纳家吗
Isn't this Joyce Dubner's house?
是的
Yes.
那乔伊斯在哪
So, where-where's Joyce?
娜奥米 你这么快就回来了
Naomi? You're back quickly.
外面出了什么事
What happened out there?
娜奥米
Naomi?
你一定是被烟呛到了
Oh, you must be inhaling fumes.
你最好喝点水
You better get some water.
这是怎么了
What happened here?
我刚从机场接了乔伊斯回家
I just brought Joyce home from the airport.
她病了 还有你丈夫刚撞上了我的车
She's ill, and your husband just crashed into my car.
是的 我当时在开车
Yes, and I was out for a drive
为了不撞上一只小狗不得不急打了方向盘
and had to swerve to avoid hitting a puppy.
你不是说是小猫吗
I thought it was a kitten.
反正是一只有毛的跑得很快的东西
Well, it had fur and moved quickly.
总之 撞车了
Anyway, crash.
太好了 汤米回来了
Oh, good, Tommy's back.
回来了
Back?
他刚在这给乔伊斯卧室的植物浇水
Well, he was here spraying the plants in Joyce's bedroom,
然后我让他去药店给她买药
and I sent him to the drugstore for her pills.
还真是巧啊 亲爱的
Well, wasn't that lucky, dear?
汤米刚好在卧室
Seems Tommy was right there in the bedroom
正派上用场
ready to be useful.
回家见 卡尔
Well, I'll see you at home, Karl.
我要去继续跑步了
I have to finish my jog.
是吗 亲爱的
Do you, darling?
因为我很肯定你已经跑完了[事情败露]
'Cause I'm pretty sure the jog is up.
我不理解你为什么不开心
I can't understand why you're not happy.
今晚很成功
Tonight was a triumph.
你应该在街上起舞
You should be dancing in the street.
是的 我知道
Yeah. I know.
可能是我真的希望罗伯能来
Guess I just really hoped Rob would show up.
亲爱的 会好起来的
Sweetie, it's going to be okay.
不 不会的
No, it's not.
再也不会好了
It's not going to be okay ever again.
为什么
Well, why not?
因为我爱上他了
Because I'm falling in love with him.
伊莱
Eli?
发生什么了
What's going on?
拉马尔刚打给我了
I just got a call from Lamar.
好吧 他说了什么
Okay. What did he say?
他说这是我写过的最好的剧本
He said it's the best thing I've ever written.
-真的吗 -是的 他说我写得很有智慧
- Really? - Yeah. He said it's smart
而且很刺♥激 还有伊娃那个角色
and exciting and that the character of Eva
很"五味杂陈"
is "Deliciously complex."
然后他要我不要烂尾 但是...
And then he told me to not fuck up the ending, but, I mean,
重点是 他很喜欢
the point is, he loved it.
-我为你高兴 -天呐
- I'm so happy for you. - Oh, my God.
我该怎么谢谢你
How do I even begin to say thank you?
我没做什么
I didn't do much.
你有 你知道的
Yes, you did. You know you did.
如果我真的擅长写作的话
And if I was actually good at what I do,
我应该想出比"谢谢你"更好的辞藻
I would come up with something better than just "Thank you,"
但现在
but for now,
我只能想到这句话了 所以谢谢你
that's all I got, so thank you.
不 我接受
No, look, I'll take it,
-我接受 -谢谢你 谢谢你
- I'll take it. Oh. - Thank you, thank you.
恭喜
Congrats.
泰勒不在我们可以这样吗
A-Are we allowed to do this without Taylor?
我不确定
I'm not... not sure.
你觉得我很傻吧
You think I'm stupid, don't you?
我绝不会这么说
I would never say that.
这不在计划当中
Now this was not the plan.
我不应该这么在意他
I was not supposed to care this much.
他今晚没出现
When he didn't show up tonight,
让我顿悟
it just... hit me.
我现在该怎么办
What am I gonna do now?
我有种预感他在家
I have a hunch he's happier at home
远比在你面前表现得幸福
than he's led you to believe.
也就是说他会继续让你失望
Which means he'll continue to disappoint you.
你现在不需要那些
You don't need that right now.
你的事业终于开始有了起色
Your career is finally taking off.
你应该享受这段时光
You should be enjoying this time,
而不是为别的女人的丈夫神魂颠倒
not mooning over some other woman's husband.
要是他和她在一起那么幸福
I mean, why would he even be with me
为什么还要跟我在一起
if he was so happy with her?
或许她做了什么伤害他
Maybe she did something to hurt him
他需要时间去忘记她
and he needs time to forgive her.
我不是很理解
I don't really understand that.
很晚了 我该走了
It's late. I should go.
你该好好睡上一觉
And you should get some sleep.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表