剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
《致命女人》前情提要
Previously on Why Women Kill...
她第三次被寄养家庭赶出来
She was kicked out of her third home
是因为她的养母指责她
because her foster mother accused her
试图勾引她的丈夫
of trying to seduce her husband.
一周后 那所房♥子被烧毁
A week later, that house burned down.
-你干了那些事 -他说的一个字
- You did those things? - You can't believe
-你都不能信 -老天 看着点
- a fucking word he says! - Jade, watch out!
我们给他注射前
Before we put him out,
他给你写了留言
he wrote you this note.
说这很重要
Said it was important.
-你跟他说了话吗 -没有
- Did you talk to him? - No.
泰勒来监狱看了我
Taylor came to see me in jail.
你这次把我害惨了
You really fucked me this time!
两位在俱乐部的会员资格被取消了
Your membership to the club has been revoked.
因为我生病了
It's because I'm ill.
是你干的
It was you.
你勾引了我的孩子
You seduced my child.
你真以为只是把你赶出乡村俱乐部
Do you think that I would be satisfied
我就会满意了吗
just getting you kicked out of a country club?
我才刚开始呢 贱♥人♥
I am just getting started, bitch.
爸总是说你报复心很重
Dad always said that you were vindictive.
我还是你妈妈
I am still your mother.
不 从现在起 你只是我曾认识的一个女人
No, from now on, you're just some lady that I used to know.
-你要开走吗 -先不走
- You pulling out? - Not yet.
我在等人
I'm waiting for someone.
我丈夫喜欢拿床头柜抽屉里
My husband likes to threaten me with a loaded gun
上了膛的枪威胁我
he keeps in his bedside drawer.
我们的女儿因我而死
Our daughter died because of me.
闯祸的是我
I'm the one who's responsible.
我最后一次和你丈夫上♥床♥
The last time I slept with your husband
是在你孩子死的那天
was the day your child died.
你们从前门进来的时候
While you were coming in the front door,
我绕着房♥子跑出去
I ran around the side of the house.
罗伯知道你没有关门吗
Did Rob know you had not closed the gate?
我那晚跟他打了电♥话♥ 告诉了他
I called him that night and I told him.
有什么需要帮助的
What can I do for you?
我要买♥♥把枪
I need to buy a gun.
你们觉得如何
So, what do you think?
很不错 建筑面♥积♥
It's impressive. Square footage?
五千
5,000.
左右
Give or take.
楼上有四个大卧室
Four big bedrooms upstairs.
有小孩吗
Got kids?
之前有个女儿
We had a little girl.
她叫艾米莉
Her name was Emily.
之前
Was?
我们失陪一下
Could you excuse us a moment?
你能别再告诉陌生人我们女儿死了吗
You've got to stop telling total strangers our daughter died.
他问了我一个问题
He asked me a question.
已经过了一年多了
It's been over a year.
要是我们一直谈论发生了什么
How are we gonna move forward in our lives
我们的生活要怎么翻篇
if we keep talking about what happened?
我都不知道我们在这做什么
I don't even understand what we're doing here.
我们现在的房♥子挺好的
The house we have now is fine.
有太多回忆
It's got too many memories.
我们需要一个崭新的开始
We need a fresh start.
这可能对我们来说是好事
I mean, this could be good for us.
你不想找到再次幸福的办法吗
Don't you want to find a way to be happy again?
我当然想了
Of course I do.
那就让我为你买♥♥下这房♥子
Well, then let me buy this for you.
如果你这么做 我就会每天
If you do that, I'll spend every day
都努力让笑容重回你的脸上
just trying to put the smile back on your face.
我当初爱上的那个笑容
The one I fell in love with.
我想我们是可以在这找到幸福
I guess we could be happy here.
当然可以
Of course we can.
给我展示下我爱的那个笑容
Now where's that smile I love?
我昨天买♥♥了把枪
I bought a gun yesterday.
什么
What?
我从我的癌症医生那看完病后
I'd left an appointment at my cancer doctors,
我经过了一家超可爱的枪♥支♥商店
and I passed the most adorable gun shop.
我买♥♥了一把小左轮手♥枪♥
And I bought this little revolver.
我们要枪做什么
Why do we need a gun?
最近附近有发生盗窃
There have been robberies in the neighborhood.
街角的贝茨夫人
Mrs. Betz on the corner?
一个小偷砸碎了她家窗户 闯进去
Some thief smashed her window, reached in,
从她的茶几上拿走了她新买♥♥的包
and took her new purse right off her end table.
-我有见过她吗 -总之
- Have I met her? - Anyway,
我感觉不太安全
I don't feel safe.
所以我买♥♥了这把枪 放在了这里
So I got this gun, and I'm storing it here.
已经装了子弹
And I've already put in the bullets.
你给枪上膛了
You're keeping the gun loaded?
如果有人攻击我们
If someone attacks us,
我们应该不想浪费时间去找子弹 对吗
I don't think we'd want to waste time looking for bullets. Do you?
这是条和谐的街道
This is a nice street.
我们不会出什么坏事的
Nothing bad is going to happen to us.
世事难料
You never know.
所以...
So...
你们觉得怎么样
what do you think?
你带我们来真是太对了
You were right to bring us here.
这房♥子能创造太多可能性了
So many possibilities.
对 房♥子格局还不错
Yes, the floor plan's good,
但墙上的颜色真是...
but really, the color of the walls...
在我们继续之前
Before we go any further,
法律强制我揭露这里发生过谋杀
state lawcompels me to disclose that a murder took place here.
有人在这栋房♥子里被杀了吗
Someone was murdered in this house?
是粉刷匠吗
Was it the decorator?
萨蒙妮
Simone!
娜奥米
Naomi!
我看见你的车在外面
I saw your car out front.
快告诉我你们要把这里买♥♥下来
Tell me that you are buying this place.
我就住在一个街区外
I live a block away.
我们能成为邻居了
We would be neighbors.
卡尔 这是我乡村俱乐部的朋友娜奥米
Karl, this is my friend Naomi from the country club.
你就是那个我一直听说的时髦新男友吧
You must be the dashing new boyfriend I keep hearing about.
不仅仅是男友
Not just the boyfriend.
-更进一步了 -不会吧
- I've, uh, been promoted. - Stop.
你们订婚了
You're engaged?
那你们现在肯定需要一所更大的房♥子了
Oh, well, now you definitely need a bigger house.
-这个年轻帅小伙是谁啊 -汤米
- And who's this charming young man? - Tommy.
这是我儿子汤米
This is my son Tommy.
汤米 这是萨蒙妮
Tommy, this is Simone.
你真漂亮
You're pretty.
小孩子嘴最甜了
Kids say the cutest things.
小伙子别垂涎了 她名花有主了
Oh, hands off, young man. She's spoken for.
萨蒙妮 拜托你们一定要买♥♥下这房♥子
Oh, Simone, please tell me you'll take the house.
我太想你搬过来住了
I'd absolutely kill to have you here.
那一定会很有趣 不是吗
Oh, it would be fun, wouldn't it?
住在我最好朋友的家附近
Being close to my best friend.
萨蒙妮
Simone!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
发生什么了
What happened?
我妈妈想杀了你
My mother tried to kill you.
什么
What?
我的天 她还活着吗
Oh, my God, is she alive?
汤米
Tommy.
快叫医生
Someone call a doctor!
-好 -还有警♥察♥
- Okay. - And the police!
那么...你们觉得怎么样
So... what do you think?
我觉得...我很喜欢 就这么定了吧
I mean... I love it. I say, let's do it.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表