剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
我们聊着天
So, as we're talking,
利奥想起了他之前在哪见过那人
Leo realizes where he's seen this guy before.
在哪见过
Where had he seen him?
格伦代尔 就在塞特科技公司的那条街
In Glendale. Right down the street from Cyther-Tech,
他工作的地方
which is where the guy works.
利奥说那个男人在干什么
And what did Leo say this guy was doing?
利奥说他看见对方在一个餐厅的停车场
Leo said he saw him in the parking lot of some diner.
罗伯在吻一个服务生
Rob was kissing a waitress.
你要告诉他妻子吗
Are you gonna tell the wife?
我刚认识这女人
Well, I just met the woman.
我要怎么开口说她丈夫出轨了
How am I gonna let her know that her husband is having an affair?
贝丝·安
Beth Ann.
贝丝·安
Beth Ann!
贝丝·安
Beth Ann!
给萨蒙妮
汤米 你能问问古斯塔夫
Tommy, can you ask Gustav
他是否能上甜点了吗
if he's ready to serve the desserts?
没问题 格罗夫太太
Sure thing, Mrs. Grove.
这是什么
Oh, what's this?
我不知道 我来时就在了
I don't know. It was here when I came in.
古斯塔夫说甜品准备好了
Gustav said desserts are good to go.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
格罗夫太太
Mrs. Grove?
一切都还好吗
Is, uh, is everything okay?
一切都好 非常好
Everything's fine. Absolutely fine.
我很开心
I'm happy.
-怎么了 -她前任绝对在车里
- What happened? - Her ex was definitely in the car.
我们只好报警
We had to call the cops.
-天哪 -是啊
- Oh, my God. - Yeah.
警察逮捕他了吗
Did they arrest him?
杜克 这是他的名字
Duke-- that's his name...
-好名字 -他在警察来前就开走了
- Great name. - He drove away before they got there.
在警察找到他之前 她都不该回公寓
Well, she shouldn't go back to the condo until they find him.
-对 我也这么说 -很好
- Right. That's what I told her. - Good.
那你带她去酒店了
So did you take her to a hotel?
-怎么了 -别生气
- What? - Don't be mad...
生什么气
About what?
洁德在门外
Jade's outside.
不会吧
No!
-她不想一个人待着 -我不在乎
- She didn't want to be alone. - I don't care.
伊莱
Eli.
第一条规矩
Rule number one:
我们不带炮♥友回房子
We don't bring our hookups into the house.
但我担心她
But I'm worried about her.
也就是说你违反了第二条规矩
Which means you've violated rule number two.
你动了感情了
You've become emotionally involved.
这不仅是对我的侮辱
That is an insult to me
也是对神圣的开放婚姻的侮辱
and the sacred institution known as open marriage.
我去 泰勒 这真的是个大忙了
Damn it, Taylor, this is a really big favor.
我知道 宝贝
I know, baby.
好吧 就一晚
All right, fine, one night.
-我跟她说她这个周末都可以待在这里 -两晚
- I told her she could stay the weekend.- Two nights.
-周一是劳动节,所以... -三晚
- Monday is Labor Day, so technically... - Three nights.
不还价
Final offer.
谢谢
Thank you.
那我们是不是得收拾一下
Okay, um, should we pick up a little bit?
不 我要让帕萨迪纳市的
No. I want the Pasadena
双性恋群体看看你是怎么生活的
bisexual community to see how you live.
我天
Oh, Lord.
进来吧 洁德
Come on in, Jade.
-你好 -你好 这是伊莱
- Hey. - Hey, this is Eli.
很感谢你能收留我
Thank you so much for letting me stay.
真的 真的很谢谢你
I really, really appreciate it.
洁德就住在客房
We're gonna put Jade in the guest room.
你能帮她拿下行李吗 宝贝
Will you grab her suitcase, honey?
伊莱
Eli?
好的 没问题
Oh, yeah, absolutely.
我的天哪
Oh, my gosh!
-你没事吧 -没摔坏哪
- Are you okay?- Nothing's broken.
没事 就在这上面 就这边
It's all good. Right up here. Right this way.
-贝丝·安 -希拉
- Beth Ann? - Sheila.
现在真不是个好时候
Now is not a good time.
我很快说完 我得向你道歉
I'll be quick. I must apologize.
没事
Please.
我得在罗伯回来之前做完家务
I have to get my housework done before Rob gets home.
很抱歉你听到了那些话
I just feel awful about what you heard.
你完全有理由讨厌我
You have every right to hate me.
我不讨厌你
I don't hate you.
我不会再跟任何人说
Just know that I won't be sharing that story
这件事情了
with anyone else.
很好 因为这事就不是真的
Good, because it's not true.
贝丝·安...
Beth Ann...
那不是真的 是利奥弄错了
It's not. Leo is mistaken.
他知道自己看到了什么
He knows what he saw.
罗伯亲了一个金发服务员
Rob kissed a blonde waitress
就在詹森餐厅的停车场
in the parking lot of Jansen's Diner.
这不可能
It's impossible.
也许你应该跟他谈谈
Maybe you should talk to him.
他不会这么做的
He couldn't.
他不会让我经历这种事情的
He wouldn't put me through that.
他是个男人
He's a man.
有些男人是会出轨的
Some of them cheat.
罗伯不会的 他不会的
Not Rob, not Rob.
尤其是在失去了我们的女儿之后
Not after what happened to our daughter.
你们之前有个女儿
You had a daughter?
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
所以 请你告诉罗伯是他看错了
So, please, tell Leo he's wrong.
我和罗伯过得很幸福
Rob and I are so very happy.
-糟糕 -没事 迈伦
- Oh, shit. - It's fine, Myron.
俗话说
You know what they say:
没有打碎过东西的派对就不算是派对
It's not a party until someone breaks something,
那很昂贵 所以我们一定是玩得很尽兴
and that was expensive, so we must be having a marvelous time.
亲爱的 有个侍者跟我说你在找我
Darling, one of the waiters said you were looking for me?
我要跟你私下谈谈
I need to speak to you. Privately.
没问题
Of course.
你要在这里谈
You want to talk in here?
一会儿就好
It'll just be a moment.
好吧 发生了什么事
All right, what's-what's going on?
你从哪里拿到这个的
Where did you get this?
这重要吗 这男的是谁
Does it matter? Who is he?
亲爱的 你听我解释...
Darling, if I could just...
告诉我他叫什么
Tell me his name.
温斯顿
Winston.
他姓什么
What's his last name?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
是只有他一个还是还有其他人
Is he the only one or have there been others?
接下来你按我说的做
Here's what's going to happen.
你上楼去打包行李
You will go upstairs to begin packing.
我会告诉客人们你突发头疼之类的
I will tell our guests that you have some sort of headache.
在所有人离开之前你都不许下楼
You won't come down until everyone's gone.
他们必须对此一无所知
It's crucial they know nothing of this.
你明白了吗 我不会受此羞辱的
Do you understand? I will not be humiliated.
-我很抱... -别碰我
- I'm s... - Don't!
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
这种事道歉可没用
You cannot apologize for this.
我只是觉得我不可能在几天内
I just don't think I'll be able to find a new place
找到新住处
in the next few days.
我知道 我跟伊莱说了
I know. I told Eli.
我们要假装我刚没发现你在偷听吗
Are we gonna pretend I didn't just catch you spying?
这样比较礼貌
That would be the polite thing to do, yeah.
好吧
Okay.
洁德还好吧
Everything okay with Jade?
她想问能不能在这待到周五
She was asking if she could stay till Friday.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表