剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
你怎么能让我一个人
How could you leave me alone
面对那个神经病
with that psychopath?
我找不到我的手♥机♥了
I can't find my fucking phone.
放在哪里了
Where is it?
烟雾报♥警♥器
Smoke alarm.
她要烧了房♥子
She's burning down the goddamn house.
所以吉米预计还能活多久
So what, exactly, is Jimmy's prognosis?
不管怎么样 这是场派对
Well, whatever it is, this is a party,
所以你要努力微笑
so please try to smile.
亲爱的 我能笑着面对一切
Darling, I can smile through anything.
卡尔 萨蒙妮 你们来了
Karl, Simone, you made it.
你好 让我们过去
Hello, hello. Oh, let us through,
我们想看看小寿星
we want to see the birthday boy.
吉米 看看是谁来了
Jimmy, look who's here.
是卡尔和萨蒙妮
It's Karl and Simone.
生日快乐 吉米
Happy birthday, Jimmy.
你该看看萨蒙妮穿着什么
And you should see what Simone is wearing.
我觉得是老佛爷
I think it's Lagerfeld.
卡尔 萨蒙妮
Karl, Simone,
我想给你们介绍一下吉米的妈妈和他的姐姐泰蕊
I wanted you to meet Jimmy's mom and his sister Terry.
她们刚刚从爱荷华州赶来
They just got in from Iowa.
很高兴认识你们
It is so lovely to meet you both.
看到吉米身边有这么一群有爱的朋友
I can't tell you how comforting it's been
别提我有多欣慰了
to find Jimmy here surrounded by such loving friends.
你还没有完全见识到呢 亲爱的
Oh, you ain't seen nothing yet, honey.
我做了我最拿手的胡萝卜蛋糕
I made my famous carrot cake.
吉米先生 你一定得来一块
You are having a piece, Mr. Jim,
哪怕得把它挤成泥从你的胳膊输进去
even if they have to puree it and drip it into your arm.
他能听到我们说话吗
Can he hear us?
当然能
Of course he can.
既然大家都到了 那该唱歌♥了
Everyone's here now. Time to sing.
开始
Here we go.
*祝你生日快乐*
* Happy birthday to you *
*祝你生日快乐*
* Happy birthday to you *
*生日快乐 亲爱的吉米*
* Happy birthday, dear Jimmy *
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
我不明白他怎么能恶化得这么快
I don't understand how he got so sick so quickly.
这病就是这样的
This is the disease.
我看着它发生在克莱夫 哈利
I've watched it happen to Clive, to Harry,
阿里斯特的身上...
to Alistair...
这真的很可怕
It's just horrifying.
你知道吗 之前吉米告诉我
You know, Jimmy once told me
他很害怕就这样结束一生
he was scared of ending up like this.
全身插满管子 耗着等死
Connected to tubes, wasting away.
但是现在他还是变成了这样
But here he is.
你知道我之后会也会这样的
You know what I'm driving at.
你病得没那么厉害
You're not that sick.
迟早会的
Yet.
但我们已经能看到我的未来了
But we've seen my future.
我很想选择继续活着
I would rather choose life,
但活着...
but life is...
已经选不了了
...off the table.
我唯一能选的就是
The only thing I can choose is
什么时候死去...
when to die and...
以及怎么死去
how.
我今天带你来这里
I brought you here today
是因为我需要你能理解
because I needed you to understand.
你能吗
Do you?
谢谢你
Thank you.
罗伯
Rob.
你回来了
You're home.
而且很饿 晚饭做好了吗
And starving. Is dinner ready?
今天太忙了
The day got away from me.
我只能点了中餐外卖♥♥
I had to order Chinese takeout.
但今天是周四
But it's Thursday.
我本来很期待烘肉卷的
I was looking forward to meatloaf.
我给你调了马天尼 但愿能让你开心点
If it helps, I made you a shaker of martinis.
等外卖♥♥的时候你可以喝几杯
You could have a few while we wait.
这还差不多
Now you're talkin'.
谢了
Thanks.
你是泰勒·哈丁吗
Are you Taylor Harding?
是的 你们来得好快 进来吧
Yeah. Wow, you got here fast. Come on in.
伊莱 警♥察♥来了
Eli, the police are here.
这么快
Already?
不好意思 你们在等我们吗
I'm sorry, were you expecting us?
是的 我们报♥警♥有人非法闯入
Yeah, we reported a break-in.
十分钟前刚报的警
That was, like, ten minutes ago.
我们不是为非法闯入而来的
We're not here about any break-in.
我们是来谈杜克·莱利的
We came to talk about Duke Riley.
杜克怎么了
What about Duke?
六周前你向警方报案
You filed a police report six weeks ago
指控他袭击
accusing him of assault.
-是的 -然后四天前
- Yes. - And then four days ago,
你交了他的保释金
you posted his bail.
是的 为什么问这个
I did. Why are you asking?
杜克·莱利昨天被杀害了
Duke Riley was murdered yesterday.
他的房♥东在公♥寓♥里发现了他的尸体
His landlord found his body in his apartment.
他身上有多处刺伤
He had been repeatedly stabbed.
你知道可能是谁干的吗
Do you have any idea who might have done this?
大概知道
I think we do.
这是我的第三杯了
Whoa, this'll be my third one.
谁在数呢
Oh, who's counting?
斯坦顿夫人 你是想灌醉我吗
Mrs. Stanton, are you trying to get me drunk?
我只是想让你放松下来
I just wanted you to be relaxed
这样我们就可以聊聊了
so we could have a little chat.
聊什么
About what?
聊我们女儿死的那天
About the day our daughter died.
用这个就行吗
This will do it?
是的 一剂就行
Yes, just the one dose.
你不会感到任何痛苦 只会...睡过去
And you won't feel any pain, you'll just... sleep?
据说是的
So I'm told.
你确定不要赫克托来陪你吗
Are you sure you don't want Hector here?
不用 我们 我们已经道过别了
No, no. We've, um, we've said our goodbyes.
他也想来的 但是
I-I mean, he wanted to be here, but...
他太情绪化了
well, he's so bloody emotional.
一提到我的死 他就像汽车警报一样嚎啕大哭
The mere mention of my death, he starts wailing like a car alarm.
留点口德 他爱你
Be nice. He loves you.
我知道
I know.
不过说实话
But to be honest, uh,
我只想要我们两个人
I just wanted it to be the two of us.
你值得比我更多的
You deserve to have more than just me.
你应该举办一个盛大的派对来送行
You should have a huge, glorious party to send you off.
你就是一个盛大的派对 无需他人
You are a glorious party, all by yourself.
第一眼看到你时
I knew that the first moment
我就知道了
I laid eyes on you.
你永远都是我一生的挚爱
You'll always be the love of my life.
接下来怎么办呢
So, what happens now?
首先 我
Well, uh, firstly, I...
我想让你换上我在威尼斯给你买♥♥的
I'd like you to change into the red gown
那件红色礼服
I bought you in Venice.
这件有什么不好吗
What's wrong with this one?
我喜欢红色那件
I prefer the red.
好吧
All right.
但这是我最后一次让你给我挑衣服了
But this is the last time I'll let you edit my wardrobe.
换好衣服后 到客厅来
When you've changed, come down to the living room.
我有个惊喜给你
I have a nice surprise for you.
我不想聊艾米莉
I don't want to talk about Emily.
我想聊 最近我一直在想那天的事
Well, I do. I've been thinking about that day a lot lately.
我想起了一件事
And I've remembered something.
什么事
What's that?
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表