剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
罗伯
Rob.
你听起来很不安
You sound upset.
听着 之前你在我办公室的时候
Listen, when you were in my office earlier,
你有没有动过什么文件
did you happen to move any papers?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
德尔福项目的最终草案
The final draft of the Delphi Project.
之前就在我桌上现在不见了
It was here on my desk and now it's gone.
你找了桌子下面吗
Did you look under your desk?
找了 我哪里都找了
Yes, I've looked everywhere.
这非常重要
Now, this is incredibly important.
你确定你没动过吗
Are you sure you didn't touch it?
我很清楚不该碰你的东西
I know better than to touch your things.
该死
Damn it.
如果我找不到它我就要加班重做了
If I don't find this thing, I'll have to stay late and redo it,
全部他妈重做一遍
the whole goddamn thing.
你不是无论如何都会加班吗
I thought you were working late anyway.
那不是一回事
Uh... that was on something else.
那不重要 我得挂了 我得挂了
It doesn't matter. I have to go. I-I have to go.
{\an8}德尔福项目
-你好 -你好 我找希拉
- Yeah? - Hi, I'd like to speak to Sheila.
我就是 你是谁
You're talking to her. Who's this?
我是说你的室友 另一个希拉
I think I mean your roommate, the other Sheila.
我是餐厅的艾普尔
Um, this is April from the diner.
天啊 好吧 等等
Oh, uh, Jesus, all right, hold on.
你知道是谁
You-know-who
她打电话来了 找你的
is on the phone. She wants to talk to you.
就知道她会打来的
Hm. I thought she might.
艾普尔
April?
嗨 我知道通知得有点晚
Hi. I know this is late notice,
但是今晚你愿意和我去夜店吗
but would you like to come with me to the club tonight?
罗伯放了我鸽子
Rob cancelled on me.
我现在一团糟 但是
I'm a mess right now, but
我猜我可以简单打扮一下
I guess I could throw myself together.
那太好了
Oh, good.
是伯班克的白钻石俱乐部
It's the White Diamond Bar in Burbank.
一个小时后我在那见你
I'll meet you there in an hour.
到时见
I'll be there.
-怎么了 -放尊重点 孩子们
- What's going on? - Show some respect, kids.
你们可是站在伟人面前
You're in the presence of greatness.
小心点大伙儿
Careful, everybody.
这些盘子很烫
These bowls are hot.
墨西哥酸辣汤
Tortilla soup.
你不能说这不是"国境以南"的菜肴了
You can't say this isn't "South of the Border."
鉴于萨蒙妮的地理水平
Given Simone's grasp of geography,
我很惊讶我们没喝蛤蜊汤
I'm surprised we're not having clam chowder.
顺便提一下
By the way,
你们听说拉里和苏的最新消息了吗
have you all heard the latest news about Larry and Sue?
他们怎么了
What about them?
他们分居了
They've separated.
-不会吧 -用这么惊讶吗
- No! - Are you really that surprised?
他们老是吵架
They fought constantly.
在我那个年代 人们通常会选择继续在一起
In my day, people stayed married
然后找到解决问题的办法
and found a way to work things out.
这方法不总是可行的
Well, that's not always possible.
萨蒙妮是对的
Simone's right.
人们可以深深关切对方
People can care deeply for one another,
但并不总是意味着他们需要一直做夫妻
it doesn't always mean that they should stay married.
你看 所以承诺才至关重要
You see, this is where I think commitment becomes essential.
人都会犯错
Everyone makes mistakes,
但是如果有爱在
but if love is there,
那就还有救赎之路可以走
then there's a path to redemption.
站着说话不腰疼
Easy for you to say.
你和萨蒙妮有着完美的婚姻
You and Simone have the perfect marriage.
很难说
Oh, hardly.
有时萨蒙妮会后悔嫁给我
There are days when Simone regrets marrying me.
我说得对吗 亲爱的
Am I right, my darling?
-后悔的时候多着去了 -对 我想象她在梦中
- More than a few. - Yes, I imagine she dreams
用枕头闷死我
of stifling me with a pillow
或者把我像旧鞋一样扔掉
or casting me aside like an old shoe.
宝贝 你知道我从来不扔鞋子的
Oh, honey, you know I'd never throw away a shoe.
但你不会如此轻易摆脱我的
But you don't get rid of me that easily.
你们看 她在婚姻殿堂里把手交给了我
You see, she gave me her hand in marriage.
-卡尔 -我知道你永远不会放手的
- Karl... - And I'm never going to let it go.
真该死
Bloody hell!
汤米 你怎么笨手笨脚的
Tommy, how could you be so clumsy?
抱歉 格罗夫先生
Sorry, Mr. Grove.
我给您拿些餐巾纸
Let me get you some napkins.
很显然他是故意的
Clearly, he did that on purpose.
不是 他只是没注意而已
No, he just wasn't paying attention.
你知道青少年是怎样的
You know how teenagers are.
好了 清醒的人啊 到家了
Okay, sober person, here we go.
把外套给我
Give me this.
停下 伊莱 别催我
Stop. Hey. Eli, don't rush me.
我没催你
I'm not rushing you.
你知道吗 我不明白
You know what? I don't get it.
怎么了 你不明白什么
What's that? What don't you get?
我不明白洁德在这些人身上看到了什么
I don't get what Jade sees in those people.
-薇沙 -对
- Wischa? - Yeah.
他们假死了
They're fake as shit.
是的 好了 抬腿脱裤子
Yes, they are. Okay, legs, pants.
你知道吗
And you know what?
为什么有人想看他们穿内衣的样子
Why would anyone want to see them in their underwear?
因为他们根本不好看
'Cause they're not even that pretty.
你认为他们好看吗
Do you think they're pretty?
只有他们的身体和脸好看
Only their bodies and their faces.
而现在洁德要和他们一起去威尼斯
And now Jade's going with them to Venice?
去她妈的fuck her.
有什么好笑的
What's funny?
你 你很好笑 因为你喝醉了在胡闹
You. You're funny 'cause you're drunk and ridiculous,
这是一个不错的角色互换
and that's a nice change of pace.
怎么说
From what?
这个嘛 当我做傻事的时候通常
Well, usually you're the one taking care of me
都是你照顾我
when I'm doing something stupid.
-我确实照顾你 -没错
- I do take care of you. - Yes, you do.
-我照顾所有人 -好的
- I take care of everybody. - Okay.
明早别内疚 好吗
Hey, don't feel bad in the morning, okay?
我为什么要内疚
Why would I feel bad?
因为你会记起自己对洁德有多粗鲁
'Cause you'll remember how rude you were to Jade.
别担心 她会原谅你
Don't worry, she'll forgive you.
去你的
Mm, fuck you.
我也会
And so will I.
我真开心你来了 你美呆了
I am so happy you came. You look amazing.
谢谢你邀请我
It was very kind for you to invite me.
我从没来过这样的地方
I never go to places like this.
如果你不来 我就得待在家里
Well, if you hadn't come, I would've had to stay home,
那有什么意思呢
and where is the fun in that?
真遗憾你的男人不能来
It's a shame your fella couldn't make it.
嗯 他说自己要加班 谁知道呢
Yeah, he said he had to work late, but who knows?
出轨的已婚男人
Married men who cheat
撒谎技术也一流
also know how to lie.
这肯定令人难过
It must be frustrating.
不知道罗伯是否会为妻子爽你的约
Never knowing if Rob is going to stand you up for his wife.
确实有些烦人
It can be annoying,
但这是交易
but it's a trade-off.
那你从中得到什么好处
So what do you get out of the deal?
自由
Freedom.
你瞧 我不想结婚
See, I don't want to get married.
所以这只是
So this is just a...
随便玩玩
casual fling?
对 等我玩够了罗伯的妻子会得回他
Yeah. Rob's wife will get him back when I'm done with him,
完好如初
good as new.
如果他继续加班
And if he keeps working late,
那就是一两周的事儿
it's going to be in a couple of weeks.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表