剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
你和爸爸离婚 第二任丈夫也离了
You divorced Daddy, the guy after him,
现在卡尔睡在客房里
and now with Karl sleeping in the guest room,
我想你和他差不多也要散了
I'm assuming he's on his way out as well.
听着
Look.
我爱布拉德
I love Brad,
但我不知道我是否能信任他
but I don't know if I can trust him,
我不想成为下一个你
and I don't want to be another you.
四十岁就嫁过三次人
With three husbands by 40.
你的钥匙在冰箱里
Your keys are in the freezer.
走吧
Go.
艾米 艾米 你是对的
A-Amy, Amy. You're right.
你妈妈和我确实在处理一些问题
Your mother and I are sorting through some issues,
我也不是一个完美的丈夫
and I'm not a perfect husband,
也许布拉德也不会是
and maybe Brad won't be either,
但爱情总是要冒风险的
but love is always a risk,
我知道你很容易觉得这样的爱情不会长久
and I know it's easy to think this is never going to last,
所以为何不现在结束它呢 但是
so why don't I end it now, but...
爱的机会不是每天都有的
the chance for love doesn't come around every day.
在决断之前必须经过深思熟虑
One must think long and hard before one casts it aside.
汤米在等我
Tommy's waiting.
去吧去吧 我
Oh, go, go. I...
我希望你用餐愉快
I hope you have a nice dinner.
你觉得我动人的演讲有用吗
Do you, uh, think my pretty speech helped?
效果超出预料
More than you know.
我得去打个电话
I need to make a phone call.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
我把茶缸带上去 上面舒适安静
I'm gonna take Teacup upstairs. It's nice and quiet up there.
好 它过了紧张的一天
Yeah. She's had a stressful day.
你今天的所作所为
What you did today,
是别人为我做过最好的事情
that was the nicest thing that anyone's ever done for me.
-小事一桩 -不 这很重要
- Oh. No big deal. - No. It absolutely was.
该死
Son of a bitch.
请把这个藏起来 别让他找到
Please hide this. Somewhere he can't find it.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
走吧 茶缸
Come on, Teacup.
真乖
Oh, that's a good girl.
今天挺不错吧
It's a good day, huh?
是吗
Is it?
我是说 我们把狗找回来了 不是吗
I mean, we got the dog back, didn't we?
好吧 我知道我们稍稍触犯了一下法律
All right. I know we might've broken the law a little bit.
是你触犯了法律 不只一点点
You broke the law, a lot.
导致我成了同谋
And you made me an accomplice.
好吧 但你看到洁德有多开心不是吗
All right, yeah, but you saw how happy it made Jade, right?
-我觉得很值 -对 你说得对
- I think it was worth it. - Absolutely, you're right.
洁德脸上的笑容足以抵消
The smile on Jade's face more than makes up
我可能被取消律师资格证的悲剧
for the fact that I could be disbarred.
对不起 我当时必须得做点什么
I'm sorry. I mean, I had to do something.
不 你不用 我有计划的
No, you didn't. I had a plan.
是吗 我也有啊
Yeah? So did I.
而且我的计划奏效了
Mine actually worked.
这不是重点
That's not the point.
不不不 重点是我终于做了点正确的事
Oh, no, no, no, no. The point is that I finally do something right
你却不能为我高兴一下
and you can't even be happy about it.
我该为什么而高兴啊
What am I supposed to be happy about?
过去两年里 我一直都是那个
For the last two years, I've been pathetic Eli
连剧本都写不完的可悲伊莱
who-who can't finish a screenplay,
账单也付不起 我知道
who can't help pay the bills. I-I get it.
你对我很失望 你猜怎么着
You're frustrated with me. Well, guess what?
我也对自己很失望
I'm frustrated with me, too.
-伊莱 你一点都不可悲 -不是吗
- Eli, you're not pathetic. - No?
因为今天早上我连自己家都保护不了
'Cause this morning, I couldn't even defend my own home.
还需要我妻子来救我
My wife had to come save me.
因为我以为他会揍你一顿
'Cause I thought he was gonna beat you to a pulp.
他可能是会
He probably would have.
但是你的介入
But the fact that you had to step in,
让我更加受伤
that makes it hurt even worse.
-我只是想帮忙 -我知道
- I was just trying to be helpful. - I know.
但是有些时候 宝贝
But sometimes, honey,
我只需要一场胜利
I just need a fucking win.
懂吗 我只想让自己感觉像个爷们儿
Okay? I just want to feel like a man
把狗救下来 做得足够好
and save a dog and have that be good enough.
你说得对
You're right.
今天挺不错
It was a good day.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我没锁门
I didn't lock the door.
好吧 快报警
Okay, all right. Call the police.
听着 伙计 让我先
Look, hey, man, l-let me just start
解释
by offering my...
不
No!
下来 你个婊♥子
Get off me, you bitch!
洁德 洁德
Jade! Jade!
洁德
Jade!
她在哪
Where the fuck is she?
你让我摔断了腿 你个疯婆子
You broke my leg, you crazy bitch!
再来惹我家人 我就打断你另一条腿fuck with my family again, and I'll break the other one.
-好吃吗 -好吃极了
- How's your food? - Excellent.
-你的呢 -很不错
- Yours? - Yeah, it's-it's really good.
挺好
Good.
所以你秋天就要去上大学了吗
So you're going to college in the fall?
-艺术学院 -对哦
- Art school. - Oh, that's right.
你喜欢画画
You like to draw.
真可爱
That's cute.
嗯
Yeah.
搞什么
Oh, what the hell?
抱歉打搅了你们的约会 你好 汤米
Sorry to interrupt your evening. Hello, Tommy.
格罗夫太太
Mrs. Grove.
你来干什么 妈
What are you doing here, Mom?
我找你有事
I need a moment.
干什么
For what?
我带了个人来
I brought someone.
布拉德想跟你谈谈
Brad would like to talk to you.
我正在吃晚餐呢
I'm in the middle of dinner.
汤米又不介意 你介意吗
Well, Tommy doesn't mind. Do you?
不介意
No.
-萨蒙妮 -别看我
- Simone... - Don't look at me.
人们会看到的
People will see.
好的
Okay.
我有话想跟你说
There's something I want to say.
听着 我和艾米约会是为了让你吃醋
Look, I only went out with Amy to make you jealous.
这么做很傻 我只是很受伤
It was a, it was dumb thing to do. I was just hurt, you know?
因为我很喜欢你
Because I like you so much.
我之前是想如果我们正式定义
But I was thinking that if we put a name to what
我们的关系 那我就知道你对我是什么感觉了
we've been doing, then I would know how you felt about me,
但你没兴趣 所以我会放弃
but you're not into it, so I'll-- I will back off.
你现在可以看我了
You can look at me now.
我一定是喜欢你得不行才会戴这丑哭的玩意
I must really like you a lot to wear this god-awful thing.
哟 看来婚礼又会如约举行了
Well. I guess the wedding's back on, then.
显然是的
Apparently so.
回到我们的话题 你周五有空吗
Back to us. Are you free Friday?
有的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
别叫我夫人
Don't call me ma'am.
有的 爱人
Yes, lover.
还是叫夫人吧
Ma'am will be fine.
再次谢谢你们邀请我们 一切都很棒
Thank you again for inviting us. Everything was lovely.
我们很高兴你们来了
We are so glad you came.
我已经记不起我们上次开怀大笑是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time we laughed so hard.
你真能活跃气氛
You're an absolute delight.
希望能很快再见到你
I hope we see you again very soon.
罗伯特 你很幸运
Robert, you're a lucky man, son.
希望你明白这点
Hope you know that.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表