剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
我又在乎什么呢
what do I care?
说来有趣
You know, it's kind of funny.
我朋友希拉也想当钢琴演奏家
Uh, my friend Sheila also wanted to be a concert pianist.
是吗 世界真小
Yeah? Small world.
我得走了
Well, I got to go.
今晚给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you tonight.
格罗夫夫人
Mrs. Grove?
请说
Yes?
根据初步检测
Based on the initial exam,
我们认为你丈夫可能是患上了杰氏肺囊虫肺炎
we think your husband probably has Pneumocystis pneumonia,
这病在免疫系统受损的人群中很常见
an infection common in men with suppressed immune systems.
有多严重
How serious is it?
大多数病人经过治疗可以康复
Most patients recover with treatment.
大多数 你是说有的不能吗
"Most"? Do you mean some don't?
我们还会做一些检测 然后可以知道更多
We're gonna run some tests, then we'll know more.
谢谢
Thank you.
娜奥米
Naomi.
-护士 放下手中的活 叫保安 -不用了
- Nurse, put that down and call security. - Don't bother.
我就说一件事 然后就走
I just have one thing to say and then I'll go.
如果你觉得我会让你靠近我孩子
If you think I'm gonna let you go anywhere near my child...
我不是来找汤米的 我是来道歉的
I'm not here for Tommy. I'm here to apologize.
道歉 现在
An apology? Now?
-当我没兴趣吧 -那就告诉我
- Color me disinterested. - Then just tell me
我得做什么才能让你放过卡尔
what I have to do to get you to leave Karl alone.
我对他什么都没做
I haven't done anything to him.
你的蜚短流长使他成了过街老鼠
You have spread your poison and made him a pariah.
他失去了朋友
He has lost friends,
被女儿的婚礼拒之门外
been banned from his daughter's wedding,
他的家被糟蹋
had his home vandalized.
天呐 他病了 他不该沦落到
God, he's sick. He does not deserve
在丑闻和耻辱中等死
to spend his last days hounded by scandal and shame.
或许如此 但如果卡尔被无辜牵连
Maybe he doesn't, but if Karl's caught in the crossfire,
那也是因为他离你太近了
it's only because he's been standing too close to you.
娜奥米 我求你了
Naomi, I am begging.
责怪我 毁灭我
Blame me, destroy me.
我保证不会还手
I promise I won't fight back.
但求你别把卡尔扯进来
But please leave Karl out of it.
妈
Mom.
你干了什么好事
What have you done?
伊莱
Eli.
你是他妻子吗
Are you his wife?
是的
Yeah.
他没事吧 为什么昏迷了
Is he okay? Why-- why is he unconscious?
我们必须给他用镇静剂
He needed to be sedated.
他的肋骨骨折了 不过会康复的
His ribs are fractured, but he'll recover.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我们给他注射前 他说想见你
Before we put him out, he was asking for you.
我们告诉他你马上就来
We told him you were on your way.
我尽快赶来了
I came as fast as I could.
他给你写了留言
He wrote you this note.
说这很重要
Said it was important.
一切都还好吗
Everything okay?
嗯 都会好起来的
Yeah. I think it will be.
他要过一阵子才能醒过来
It's gonna be a while before he wakes up.
我会守在他身边等他醒来
Well, I'm gonna be here when he does.
斯坦顿夫人
Mrs. Stanton.
你好 克莱尔
Hello, Claire.
我有事找罗伯
I need to speak to Rob.
他不在
He's not here.
他什么时候才回来
How long until he returns?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
你要去旅行吗
Are you going on a trip?
我要回堪萨斯州的老家
I'm going back home to Kansas.
-去探亲吗 -不是
- For a visit? - No.
我要离开罗伯
I'm leaving Rob.
他有外遇了
He's been having an affair.
他不知道我知道了
He doesn't know I know,
所以我想我应该亲自告诉他
and I thought I should tell him in person.
斯坦顿夫人 我很遗憾
Oh, Mrs. Stanton, I'm so sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道他可能在哪里吗
Do you have any idea where he might be?
他在她的公♥寓♥
He's at her apartment.
这么说你早就知道
So you've known about this.
你要是早告诉我就好了
I wish you had told me.
我还以为我们是朋友
I thought we were friends.
我没做过你的朋友
I haven't been your friend,
一秒钟都没做过
not for one second.
而你应该恨我
And you should hate me
因为我对你所做的一切
for everything I've done to you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
罗伯已经背着你出轨很多年了
Rob's been cheating on you for years...
有过各种各样的女人
with all sorts of women.
我就是其中之一
And I was one of them.
我是在保护你
I was protecting you.
通过毁掉他们的生活吗
By destroying their lives?
她占了你的便宜
She took advantage of you.
不 是我追求了她
No. I pursued her.
而且我们的感情是真爱
And what we had, it was real.
你这么想是因为她扭曲了你的思想
You only think that because she twisted your mind.
相信我 没有她你会过得更好
Trust me, you are better off without her.
不 也许没有你我会过得更好
No, maybe I'd be better off without you.
汤米
Tommy...
爸总是说你报复心很重
Dad always said that you were vindictive,
我一有机会就应该离开你
and I should get away from you as soon as I got the chance.
你♥爸♥是个可悲的酒鬼
Your dad was a pathetic drunk.
但他清楚你的底细
But he had your number.
我今晚就走
I'm leaving tonight.
明天早上乘第一班飞机去欧洲
And I'll be on the first plane to Europe in the morning.
你以为我会出钱让你去欧洲游荡吗
Well, you think I'm just gonna pay for you to go traipsing around Europe?
我18岁了 可以动用我的信托基金
I'm 18. I have access to my trust fund.
我不需要你的任何东西
I don't need anything from you.
但我还是你妈妈
I am still your mother.
不 从现在起 你只是我曾认识的一个女人
No, from now on, you're just some lady that I used to know.
医院入口
你要开走吗
You pulling out?
先不走
Not yet.
我在等人
I'm waiting for someone.
你一定要理解 多年来我一直
You have to understand, I have wanted to tell you
想告诉你 但是...
for years, but...
天呐 我真羞愧
Oh, God, I am so ashamed.
我要离开他了 克莱尔
I'm leaving him, Claire.
已经无所谓了
It doesn't matter anymore.
等我把剩下的话说完 你就不会这么想了
You won't feel that way once I've told you the rest.
还有别的要说的
There's something else?
我最后一次和你丈夫上♥床♥
The last time I slept with your husband...
是在你孩子死的那天
was the day your child died.
当时我们在你们以前的房♥子的卧室里
We were in your bedroom at your old house...
罗伯听到了关车门的声音
when Rob heard a car door slam.
他起床看到你和你女儿
He got up to see you and your daughter
提前回家了
had come home early.
他吆喝我赶紧穿衣服
He yelled at me to get dressed.
你开始往后院拖垃圾桶
You began dragging a trash can to the backyard,
所以我们有时间跑到楼下
so we had time to run downstairs.
我本来想躲在壁橱里
I was going to hide in a closet,
但罗伯说太冒险了
but Rob said it was too dangerous.
他让我从房♥子侧门出去
So he told me to get out through the side of the house.
你们从前门进来的时候
So while you were coming in the front door...
你们好啊
Hey there.
我绕着房♥子跑出去
I ran around the side of the house...
从后院的大门离开了
and left through the gate.
我没关门
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表