剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
你只需要按按钮就行了
All you'd have to do is punch buttons.
我看到阿纳海姆的一家保龄球馆在招人
I found an opening at an alley in Anaheim.
现在左转
Now take a left.
或者还有个地方在招接线员
Or... there's a place hiring switchboard operators.
不过那份工作你得搬去巴斯托
For that, you'd have to move to Barstow.
听上去你好像想甩掉我似的
It sounds like you're trying to get rid of me.
别傻了
Don't be silly.
我只是觉得在新的城市里
I just thought it might be easier for you
你能够更容易有个好的开始
to make a fresh start in a new city.
-我不会搬走的 -好吧
- Well, I'm not moving. - Okay.
记住我会在你身边
Just know I'm here for you.
为你提供一切所需
For anything you need.
谢谢
Thank you.
停车吧 到了
Oh... uh, pull over, this is it.
你弄错了吧
This must be a mistake.
医生才不会把诊所开在这种地方
A doctor wouldn't have his office in here.
不 就是这里
No, this is it.
你确定你把地址记对了吗
Are you sure you have the address right?
希拉 我骗了你 我不是来见医生的
Sheila, I lied. I'm not here to see a doctor.
我不明白
I don't understand.
抱歉 我不能要这个孩子
I'm sorry. I just can't have this baby.
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
请别让我大声说出来
Please do not make me say this out loud.
你要干的这件事 是不合法的
What you're going to do, it's illegal.
我知道
I know.
天哪 你到底是从哪里听来的这个地方
God, how did you even hear about this place?
餐馆的一个女孩推荐我来的
A girl at the diner referred me.
你
You...
抱歉
Excuse me.
你不能这么做 这是不对的
You can't do this, it's not right.
希拉 请别再给我增添负担了
Sheila, please do not make this harder than it already is.
我是萨利·琼斯 我们通过电♥话♥
I'm Sally Jones. We spoke on the phone.
她是谁
Who's she?
我的朋友
My friend.
做完她要载我回家
She'll drive me home afterwards.
-带钱了吗 -带了
- You got the money? - I do.
进来吧
Come on in.
希拉 拜托
Sheila. Please.
我现在比任何时候都需要朋友
I really need a friend right now, more than ever.
-给你 孩子 -谢谢你 先生
- Here you go, son. - Thank you, sir.
我马上为您把车开过来
I'll have your car here in just a second.
-美好的一晚 -见到你们太开心了
- Terrific night. - Lovely seeing you all.
我们隔几天再聚一次吧
Let's do it again very soon.
晚安 萨蒙妮 婚礼再见吧
Good night, Simone. See you at the wedding.
好了 现在没人了 你可以说了
All right, we're alone. You can tell me now.
说什么
Tell you what?
我又怎么惹你了 别说你没事
How I've upset you. And don't say you're fine.
整晚上你就没跟我说几句话
You've barely said two words to me the entire evening.
等到车里再说
Wait till we're in the car.
能不能给点提示
Can I at least have a headline?
我在洗手间撞上你医生的妻子了
I ran into your doctor's wife in the ladies' room.
我不记得有见过她
Don't think I've ever met her.
她也是名护士
She also works as a nurse.
在他诊所里
In his office.
她说了什么
What did she say?
你生病了
You're sick.
我说两件事 第一
Well, two things: first of all...
我没病
I'm not sick.
第二 她真是个八婆
Secondly, what a gossipy bitch.
-你是说她撒谎了吗 -我没有症状
- Are you saying she lied? - I'm not... symptomatic.
-我觉得没事 -那你化妆是在掩藏什么
- I feel fine. - So what's the makeup hiding?
一个脓疱
A spot.
-你是说病变吗 -拜托
- Don't you mean a lesion? - Oh, come on,
那很小
it's miniscule.
你知道我有多害怕吗
Do you have any idea how scared I am?
-你没有感染 -什么
- You don't have it. - What?
事实是 这病只能通过血液
Look, the fact is, it can only be transmitted through blood
或者体液传播 我们很少有性生活
or bodily fluids, and we rarely had sex,
就算有也都是戴了套的
and never without a condom.
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
-我是在为自己担心 -亲爱的
- That I'm scared for myself? - Darling, darling, darling,
我 我应该告诉你的
I, I, I... I should have told you,
亲爱的 我只是...
my love, I just...
我 我不想破坏了你的旅行
I did... I just didn't want to spoil your trip.
天 旅行
Oh, God, the trip.
我很抱歉 我保证
Look, I'm so sorry. I-I-I-I promise
你走期间我会每周给你打一次电♥话♥
I... I-I will call once a week while you're away,
告诉你病情的最新进展
with, with full medical updates.
你觉得我还会去吗
You think I'm still going?
在这种时候离开你
That I'd leave you at a time like this?
你留下来又能改变什么呢
And what would staying achieve?
除了让我知道
Other than letting me know
你觉得我挺不过劳工节
that you think I won't make it past Labor Day?
你需要关照 卡尔
You need care, Karl.
专家 而且得找个妻子
Specialists. And at least one doctor whose wife
不是大嘴巴的医生
is not the goddamn town crier!
我知道汤米对你有多重要
I know how much Tommy means to you.
我要留下来陪你 没有
I'm staying with you, and that is the end
商量的余地
of this discussion.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-你想喝点威士忌吗 -威士忌
- Do you want some whiskey? - Whiskey?
在你开始前喝醉对你有好处
It's good to get a little drunk before you start.
能缓解疼痛
Helps with the pain.
-不了 谢谢 -随你便
- No, thank you. - Suit yourself.
给我几分钟
Just give me a couple of minutes.
我得在桌上铺点塑料
I got to get some plastic over the table.
她要在厨房♥里做吗
She's doing this in the kitchen?
显然是的
Apparently.
可这是侵入性操作
But it's an invasive procedure.
需要干净的环境 消毒器械
It requires a clean environment. Sterilized instruments.
我只能负担起这个了
Well, this is all I can afford.
我无计可施了 希拉
I'm out of options, Sheila.
请理解
Please understand.
有件事你不知道
There's something you don't know.
我得告诉你
There's something I need to tell you.
什么事
What's that?
我曾有个孩子
I had a child once,
但她过世了
but she died.
我没有关上后院的大门
I left the gate to the backyard open.
她漫步到了街上
She wandered out into the street
被车撞了
and she was hit by a car.
已经过去了很多年 但我每天都在想她
It's been years, but I think about her every day.
有时在深夜
Sometimes, late at night,
我会想要是她还活着 她会长成一个怎样的女人
I wonder what kind of young woman she'd have turned into.
你怎么能在此时此刻跟我说这种事
How could you tell me something like that right now?
你想要我感到内疚吗
Are you... are you trying to make me feel guilty?
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand.
不 不明白的是你 希拉
No, I think you don't understand, Sheila.
-我必须这么做 -亲爱的 我想说的是
- I have to do this. - Honey, I'm trying to say...
我想我女儿长大后会很像你
I think my daughter would have grown up to be a lot like you.
这也是我爱你的原因之一
That is one of the reasons I love you.
但现在我为你担心
But right now I'm afraid for you
因为女人会在这样的地方死去
because women die in places like this.
我不能允许这样的事发生
I can't let that happen.
希拉 我单身还没钱
Sheila, I'm single and I'm broke.
我没能力抚养小孩
I can't raise a baby.
我们会想出办法的 我们只是需要时间思考
We'll figure it out. We just need time to think.
-让我帮你 -怎么帮
- Let me help you. - How?
我
Well, I'll...
我会 我会去筹一些钱
I'll get some... I'll get my hands on some money.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表