剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
And I left it open.
几小时后 一个同事打来电♥话♥
A few hours later, someone from work called.
他们告诉我发生了什么
They told me what had happened,
我瞬间就知道是我的错
and I instantly knew it was my fault.
斯坦顿夫人
Oh, Mrs. Stanton,
我不知该如何表达我有多抱歉
I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am.
我有一个问题
I have one question.
什么
What's that?
罗伯知道你没有关门吗
Did Rob know you had not closed the gate?
我那晚跟他打了电♥话♥ 告诉了他
I called him that night and I told him.
他说他可以原谅我
And he said he could forgive me...
如果我不告诉任何人发生了什么
if I never told anyone else what had happened.
于是我没有说出去
And I didn't.
我很惭愧
I was so ashamed.
我知道你不能原谅我的所作所为
I know you can't forgive me for what I've done,
但我愿意下半辈子
but I will spend the rest of my life
都用来弥补我的过错
trying to atone for what I did to you.
起来
Get up.
你做了 一件很可怕的事 克莱尔
You did... a horrible thing, Claire.
但我会原谅你
But I'll forgive you
如果你答应为我做一件事
if you promise to do one thing for me.
任何事都行
Anything.
你不能告诉任何人
You will never tell another living soul
我们有过这次对话
that we had this conversation.
什么
What?
罗伯不能知道
Rob can't know.
我决定不离开他了
I've decided not to leave him.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你不需要
You don't have to.
你只需要许下庄严誓约
All you need to do is give me your solemn vow.
做到后 我就原谅你
Do that and you have my forgiveness.
好
Okay.
我答应你
I promise.
谢谢你 克莱尔
Thank you, Claire.
乖乖
Hey, girl,
你怎么来了
what are you doing here?
它想你了
She missed you.
洁德
Jade.
希望你不介意
I hope you don't mind.
我自己进来的 你的锁坏了
I let myself in. Your lock's busted.
为什么我觉得是你弄坏的
Why do I get the feeling that you busted it?
别生气 我想见你
Don't be mad. I wanted to see you.
好打断我另一条腿吗
Why, so you could break my other leg?
天 我很抱歉
Oh, God, I'm so sorry about that.
上次局势有点失控
Things got a little crazy last time,
但我想补偿你
but I'm trying to make it up to you.
你打扫了房♥间
See you cleaned a little bit.
有点像猪圈 不是我挑剔
It was kind of a pigsty. Not that I'm being critical.
我知道你最近
I know you've been busy with, um,
在监狱里
jail and stuff.
-你在做饭 -是的 锅烤肉
- And you're cooking? - Yeah, pot roast.
用的你喜欢的那个食谱
The recipe you like.
你怎么不给你豪♥宅♥里的
Why aren't you cooking for your rich friends
富人朋友做
in their fancy mansion?
他们把你赶出来了吗
Did they kick you out?
伊莱知道了我的过去
Eli found out about my past,
所以我收拾了东西走了
so I packed up my stuff and I left.
真可惜
What a shame.
你跟他说了话吗
Did you talk to him?
你为什么会这么想
Now, why would you think that?
因为只有你知道我真名
Because you're the only one who knows my real name.
我对天发誓 我没有告诉伊莱
Hand to God, I did not tell Eli.
你告诉了其他人吗
Did you tell someone else?
泰勒来监狱看了我
Taylor came to see me in jail.
该死
Oh, shit!
她说如果我打你小报告
Yeah, she offered to pay my bail
她就愿意支付我的保释金
if I ratted you out, so...
泰勒是律师
Taylor is a lawyer!
她有人脉 警♥察♥仍然在找我
She knows people, and the cops are still looking for me.
我可能会进监狱的
I could end up in prison!
我也许还要拄一年的拐杖
Yeah, and I may be walking with a cane for a year,
我想我们扯平了
so I guess we're even.
我得离开这里 我需要钱
I got to get out of town. I need money.
-别看我 我身无分文 -你肯定有点什么
- Don't look at me, I'm busted. - Well, you must have something.
你爷爷的表呢
Like, what about your grandfather's watch?
-怎么了 -给我 我去当掉
- What about it? - Give it to me! I'll pawn it.
想得美
The hell you will!
该死 杜克 你欠我的
Goddamn it, Duke! You owe it to me!
你这次把我害惨了
You really fucked me this time!
我屁都不欠你 滚出我家
I don't owe you shit. Now get the fuck out of my house!
离我远点
You stay away from me.
又开始瞪眼了吗
Again with the crazy eyes, huh?
听着 宝贝 把刀放下
Look, baby, just put the knife down, okay?
把刀...
Just put the knife...
你要为此付出代价的
You're gonna pay for that.
你觉得吗
You think?
下午好 有什么需要帮助的
Afternoon. What can I do for you?
我要买♥♥把枪
I need to buy a gun.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表