剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
我们可以去别的地方 一个安全的地方 但是拜托
We can go somewhere else, somewhere safe, but please,
离开这里
let's get out of here.
好的
Okay. Okay.
喂
Hello?
我就是
Yeah, this is she.
没 我的美国运通信♥用♥卡♥没丢 怎么了
No, I haven't lost my Amex. Why?
可疑活动
Suspicious activity?
花了多少钱
Um, how much was spent?
车子不错
Nice car.
泰勒
Taylor.
-你刚从家里出来吗 -我是来找伊莱的
- Were you in the house? - I came to talk to Eli
好让他给我解释为什么我的信♥用♥卡♥被刷爆了
so he could explain to me why my credit card is maxed out,
然后我看到你停下这辆崭新的车
and then I saw you pull up in this brand-new car.
我不知道他什么时候回家
Well, I-I don't know when he'll be home.
他要在派拉蒙参加一个会议
He has a meeting at Paramount and...
这是他买♥♥给你的 对吗
He bought it for you, didn't he?
我跟他说了这太贵重
I told him it was too much.
-什么时候 -他给我的那一刻
- When? - The moment he gave it to me.
不 我是问他什么时候给你的
No. I'm asking when did he give it to you?
在我今早在公园里看到你之前还是之后
Before I saw you in the park this morning or after?
之后
After.
那你怎么没坚持退回去
So why didn't you insist he take it back?
我很意外 我不知道该说什么
I was so surprised, I didn't know what to say.
意外 洁德 我刚跟你说了伊莱嗨了以后
Surprised? Jade, I had just told you that when Eli is high,
-他就会乱花钱 -我不认为这是乱花钱
- he's stupid with money. - Well, I don't think it's stupid.
我每天要做饭 打扫
I spend every day cooking and cleaning,
跑腿 照顾你俩
running errands and looking after you both.
我觉得这很好 终于有人
I think it's nice that someone actually
想说谢谢了
wanted to say thank you.
你想有人谢谢你 行 洁德
You want a thank you? Okay, fine, Jade.
谢谢
Thank you.
钥匙给我
Now give me the keys.
-为什么 -因为我要把车退回去
- Why? - 'Cause I'm gonna return the car, obviously.
不
No.
-你这是什么啥意思 -你不能把车退掉
- What do you mean no? - You can't return the car.
车不是你的 是伊莱买♥♥给我的
It's not yours. Eli bought it for me.
但他是因为嗑药嗑疯了才买♥♥的
Yeah, but he's coked out of his mind.
接受一个这种情况下男人送的礼物
To accept a gift from a man in that condition
"吃相"可不太好看
is not a good look.
天 你为什么这样子
My God. Why are you acting like this?
我没有做过任何错事
I haven't done anything wrong.
你是在趁人之危
You are taking advantage of this situation.
你在利用伊莱 钥匙给我
You're using Eli. Just give me the keys.
够了 要说谁是使用者[瘾君子]的话
Stop it. If anyone is a user,
那也是你 泰勒 你利用了我好几个月了
Taylor, it's you. You have been using me for months.
我救了你 我让你住进我家
I saved you. I brought you into my home.
你那是为了你自己 不是我
You did that for yourself, not for me.
你的婚姻分崩离析 你需要一个分心的事物
Your marriage was falling apart and you needed a distraction.
伊莱写不出剧本 赚不到钱
Eli wasn't writing or making money,
你很生气
and you were so angry
你几乎都不正眼看他
you could barely even look at him.
对了 是我让他再次开始写作的
By the way, I'm the one who got him writing again.
我是为了你
I did that for you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
我一直在想为什么伊莱复吸
I keep wondering why Eli started using again.
是因为你IMA
Are you the reason?
天呐 我们不该这样
Oh, my God. We shouldn't be doing this.
吵架 互相责备
Fighting and throwing blame at each other.
我们应该是一家人的
We're supposed to be a family.
够了 够了 洁德
Stop it. Stop it, Jade!
我和伊莱是一家人
Eli and I are a family.
你是房♥客
You are a houseguest.
仅此而已
That's all.
知道吗 洁德 上楼
You know what, Jade? Go upstairs,
收拾你的东西 我要你立刻离开我家
get your stuff. I want you out of my house now!
想得美
That's not gonna happen.
你要想的话你可以再次离开
You can leave again if you want,
我反正是不会走的
but I'm not going anywhere,
而且我要把车留下
and I'm keeping the car.
我不会让你把它夺走
I'm not gonna let you take it away from me.
汤米 进来
Tommy, come in.
嗨 我有好消息
Hi. I have great news.
我把你的胸针退掉了 我给你买♥♥了替代礼品
I returned your brooch and I got your replacement gift.
不是传统意义上的礼物
Well, it's not a traditional gift
只是对你表达敬意
so much as a tribute to you.
我希望你喜欢 因为
I sure hope you like it because, uh,
我不能退掉
I can't really return it.
你看着不开心 怎么了
Hey. You look sad. What's wrong?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
好消息
Hey. Hey, great news.
派拉蒙想让我改编一本小说
Paramount wants to talk to me about adapting a novel.
我周五要去开会 我跟你说
I got a meeting on Friday. I'm telling you,
我是真的要东山再起了
this comeback shit is really starting to get real.
我真的为你感到开心
I'm really, really happy for you.
怎么了
What's wrong?
泰勒之前来了
Taylor stopped by.
我猜你们的见面不是很和谐 对吗
I'm guessing that didn't go so well, huh?
伊莱
Oh, Eli.
我讨厌这样
I hate this.
我讨厌她让我陷入这种境地
I hate that she's putting me in this position.
什么境地 你在说什么
What position? What are you talking about?
她想让我搞到你账户的密♥码♥
She wants me to get the passwords to your accounts,
这样她就能拿走你所有的钱
so she can take away all your money.
取消旅行
Cancel the trip?
我不能在卡尔生病时离开
I can't leave when Karl is sick.
可他都没有住院
Yeah, but-but he's not even in the hospital.
暂时还没 但这个病无法预测
Not yet, but this disease is unpredictable.
我得留下来
I need to be here.
不 这不公平 这本应是
No, that's not fair. This was supposed to be
我这辈子最棒的一个夏天
the best summer of my life.
这也可能是卡尔一生里最后一个夏天
And this could be the last summer of Karl's life,
所以拜托别生气了
so please stop sulking.
-你在干什么 -我要喝酒
- What are you doing? - I need a drink.
你才刚满18岁
You're barely 18.
嗯 跟你交往让我成熟了很多
Yeah, well, dating you has aged me.
给我
Give me that.
一周 这是我唯一要求
One week, that's all I ask.
一周时间不会发生任何事的
Nothing can happen in-in a-a week.
那有什么意义 我不会开心的
What would be the point? I wouldn't enjoy myself.
跟我一起去巴黎都不开心吗
In Paris? With me?
我丈夫要死了
My husband is dying.
你不明白这意味着什么吗
Can you not understand what that means?
那我们的关系会怎样
So what's gonna happen to us?
我想"我们"是成不了的
I don't think there can be an "Us."
听着
Look...
我知道有时我的行为像小孩
I know that I can act like a kid sometimes,
但如果你再给我次机会 我可以更加成熟
but if you give me another chance, I can be more mature.
不
No.
你保持年轻就好
You stay young.
需要成长的人是我
I'm the one who needs to grow up.
可能是卡尔的医生打来的
That might be Karl's doctor.
我要去隔壁房♥间接
I, I'm gonna take it in the other room.
-萨蒙妮 -不
- Simone... - No.
汤米
Tommy.
好极了
All right, great,
你今天就能把钱转走 对吗
and you can transfer those funds today, right?
好的 谢谢 回头聊 再见
All right, thank you. Yeah, I'll talk to you. Bye.
好了 我的业务经理在处理了
All right. All right, so my business manager's on it.
他会重置我所有账户的密♥码♥
He's gonna reset the passwords to all my accounts.
我跟拉马尔谈了 我禁止他和泰勒交流
And I spoke to Lamar. I forbid him to speak to Taylor,
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表