剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
艾米 请三思啊
Amy, think of what you're doing.
你为了几个胆小的歧视者
You're choosing a few cowardly bigots
而放弃了养育你的人
over the man who raised you.
我是新娘
I'm the bride.
那是我的大喜日子 我希望能完美
It's my day, and I want it to be perfect.
如果卡尔致命的疾病
I am sorry if Karl's deadly illness
使你的婚礼失色不少 那么我很抱歉
is scraping some of the glitter off of your event,
但面对现实吧 这不会是你最后一场婚礼的
but let's face it, this won't be your last wedding.
-你够毒 -更重要的是
- Nice. - More importantly,
如果卡尔不去 我也不去
if Karl can't attend, I won't either.
-萨蒙妮 -行
- Oh, Simone. - Fine.
待在家吧 省得给我丢脸
Stay home. You'll save me some embarrassment.
大家议论的不只是卡尔
Karl's not the only one everybody's talking about.
我女儿是个怪物
My daughter is a monster.
她是新娘 两者没区别
Well, she's a bride. It's basically the same thing.
那么...会议怎么样
So... how'd the meeting go?
我想知道一切
I want to hear everything.
只能说斯科塞斯不会导演我的电影了
Well, let's just say that Scorsese's not gonna be directing my movie.
不会吧
Oh, no.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
但至少他喜欢这个剧本 对吧
But at least he loved the script, right?
-是的 是的 -很好
- He did. Yeah. - Good.
对 对 他特别喜欢
Yeah. Yeah, he especially liked the part
伊娃烧掉毒贩房♥子的那部分
where Eva burns the drug dealer's house down.
他喜欢那部分呀
He liked that?
对
Yeah.
对 他可喜欢了 他还问我是怎么想出来的
Yeah, he liked it so much, he asked me how I came up with it,
然后你懂的 我当然得告诉他那是你的点子
and, you know, of course I had to tell him it was your idea.
你不必给我功劳的
You didn't have to give me credit.
这个...
Yeah, well...
顺便问一下你是怎么想出来的
How did you come up with that, by the way?
就这么想出来的
Uh, it just came to me.
就突然想出来的吗
Just out of the blue?
对
Yeah.
因为这想法太不寻常了 你知道吗
'Cause it-it's such an unusual concept, you know,
以纵火来报复
arson as a form of revenge.
你也不知道你是怎么想出来的
You have no idea how that came to you?
这有什么重要的
Why does it matter?
我 我只是好奇
I-I'm-I'm just curious.
我不知道 就突然想到的
I don't know-- it just popped into my head.
就嘣的一下
Just, boop?
嘣的一下 没错
Boop. Yeah.
有时候就是这样
Sometimes that happens.
洁德这个名字也是这么来的吗
Is that how you came up with the name Jade?
就突然想到的吗
It just popped into your head?
什么
What?
我承认 这名字比艾琳更适合你
It suits you better than Irene, I'll give you that.
你最近跟谁说话了
Who have you been talking to?
看路
Hey, watch the road.
伊莱 别逗我
Eli, do not fuck with me.
不然要怎么样 烧掉我房♥子吗
Or else what, you're gonna burn down my house?
你跟杜克谈过了
You talked to Duke?
天呐 你干了那些事
Oh, my God. You did those things.
干了什么 他说了我什么
Did what? What did he say about me?
我的天 你杀了那些人 我的天
Oh, my God, you killed those people. Oh, my God.
伊莱 那人是骗子
Eli, Eli, the man is a liar!
-慢点 慢点 -伊莱 他说的一个字
- All right, slow down, slow down. - Eli, you can't believe
-你都不能信 -老天 看着点
- a fucking word he says! - Jesus, watch out!
卡尔 已经11点过了
Karl, it's after 11:00.
你什么时候去画廊
When are you going to the gallery?
当人们不再认为
When people stop assuming
可以通过石版画感染上艾滋的时候
you can catch AIDS from a lithograph.
他们全都可以去死了
Oh, screw them all.
我们要去亨廷顿吃午餐吗
Shall we have lunch at the Huntington?
-你请客的话 -很好
- Well, if you're paying. - Good.
我不想再一下午都盯着这些墙了
I can't spend another afternoon staring at these walls.
我也是
Oh, I can't either.
我们当初是怎么想的 全弄成了紫色
What were we thinking with all the damn purple?
-是我的幻觉还是 -不
- Is it just my imagination or...? - No.
不 他们在盯着我们
No. They're staring at us.
我们又做了什么
What have we done now?
我的天
Oh, my God.
什么
Wha...
有人看到是谁喷的吗
Did anyone see who did this?
肯定有人看到了
Someone had to have seen something.
别呆呆地看着 回答我
Don't just gawk. Answer me!
-萨蒙妮 -卡尔
- Simone. - Karl!
我有点晕 我得回屋躺下
I'm-I'm a little dizzy. I just need to go inside and lie down.
你得去看医生 你能走到车上去吗
You need to see a doctor. Can you make it to the car?
有人能帮帮我们吗
Can someone please help us?
拜托帮我扶他上车
Please help us to the car!
得艾滋的人是他吗
Is he the one with AIDS?
谁在乎 他是人啊
Who cares? He's a human being!
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我很感激
You know, I'm so grateful.
我想雇你来我们家工作
I want to hire you to work on our property.
亲爱的 他为我们工作了六年了
Darling, he's worked for us for six years.
当然 非常感谢
Oh, of course. Um, thank you very much, uh...
-胡里奥 -对
- Julio. - Right.
胡里奥 上去吧
Julio. Here you go.
该死 该死
Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.
我得走了
I have to go.
什么
What?
天 我好想你
God, I missed you.
我想念和你做♥爱♥
I missed this.
我也是
Mmm, me, too.
我度过了有趣的一天
So, I had an interesting day.
是吗
Yeah?
我跟波特先生谈了 夜店的老板
I talked to Mr. Porter, that fella who runs the nightclub,
我跟他说了怀孕的事
I told him about the baby.
他说了什么
What did he have to say?
他祝贺了我
Well, he said congratulations.
他还说 一旦我生下孩子后
He also said, once I have the baby,
他希望我能立刻回去表演
he wants me right back up on that stage.
是不是很棒
Isn't that terrific?
是的
Yeah.
我就知道你会这么想
I knew you would think so.
可现在谈这个是不是过早了点
But isn't it a little early to talk about this?
先等孩子生下来再做决定吧
Why don't we see how you feel after the baby arrives?
我的感觉不会变
I won't feel any different.
照顾孩子很辛苦的
Well, taking care of a baby is hard work.
你也许会太累无法继续唱歌♥
You might be too tired to keep singing.
唱歌♥我永远不会累
I'll never be too tired to sing.
到时看吧
We'll see.
罗伯
Rob...
这是我的梦想
It's my dream.
梦想很棒
And dreams are great,
但你也要现实点
but you have to be realistic.
唱歌♥那行不是那么容易混的
It's a tough business to break into.
我知道
I know.
我家贝丝·安当初也想进入演艺界
My Beth Ann wanted to be in show business,
她最后终于想明白 放弃了
and she finally came to her senses and gave it up.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
也许我比她更有天赋
Well, maybe I'm more talented than she is.
她其实很不错 她想弹钢琴
She wasn't half-bad. She wanted to play piano.
钢琴
Piano?
对 她想成为钢琴演奏家 太荒谬了
Yeah, she wanted to be a concert pianist, which is ridiculous.
不过你想做什么都行
But you do what you want.
只要我回家后桌上有热腾腾的饭菜
As long as dinner's on the table when I get home,
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表