剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
她爱我们
She loves us.
如果她爱你 她会不断给你可♥卡♥因♥吗
If she loved you, would she keep giving you cocaine?
顺便说一句 你的脸色差极了
You look terrible, by the way.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
清醒点吧 伊莱
Come on, Eli.
她使你吸毒成瘾 好来利用你
She keeps you high so she can take advantage of you.
好让你继续允许她住在我们家
So that you let her live in our house,
好让你给她买♥♥新车
so that you buy her a new car.
你不必设套来跟我说这些 泰勒
You know, you didn't need to trick me to have this conversation, Taylor.
你打个电♥话♥不就完了
You could've just called.
我打给你了啊 不停地打
I did call. Every hour.
你在说什么 你从未打给我
What are you talking about? You never called me.
我很确定我打过
I most certainly did.
看 你看
Look. Look.
没有未接来电 也没有语♥音♥留言
No missed calls. No voice mails.
那个狡猾的婊♥子♥屏蔽了我的号♥码
That sneaky bitch blocked my number.
从我的手♥机♥上吗
On my phone?
她又不知道我的锁屏密♥码♥ 怎么做到的
She couldn't do that without my pass code.
她知道你的锁屏密♥码♥
Well, she has your pass code.
她怎么会知道
How does she have that?
我告诉她的
I gave it to her.
这样你就可以卷走我的钱
So you could take away my money.
-以防你再拿去买♥♥毒品 -天呐
- To keep you from buying drugs. - Jesus.
你猜怎么着 也许她确实利用了我
You know what, maybe she does take advantage of me,
但至少她给了我自信
but at least she builds me up.
她不会让我感觉自己像个
She doesn't make me feel like a fuck-up
注定会一败涂地的废物
who's just destined to crash and burn.
我认为你会一败涂地的唯一原因
The only reason why I think you're gonna crash and burn,
伊莱 是因为你曾经那么干过
Eli, is because you've done it before.
你不知道我下班回家后
You have no idea what it feels like to come home from work
看到你倒在厨房♥地板上抽搐时我是什么感受
and then find you convulsing on the kitchen floor.
还得叫救护车 过了好久才来
And then to call the ambulance, which took forever.
我不会再那么做了 伊莱 我...
I'm not gonna do that again, Eli. I'm...
又没人求着你要那么做
No one is asking you to.
我不需要你的帮助
I don't need your help.
我的事业已经回春 我活得很好
I've got my career back. I'm fine.
这里唯一有毛病的人是你
The only one here with a problem is you.
你是个瘾君子 伊莱
You're an addict, Eli.
你得去戒毒所 你也心知肚明
You need to go to rehab, and you know it.
我只知道 泰勒
The only thing I know, Taylor,
我们之间已经没什么好谈的了
is that this conversation is over.
-伊莱 请不要走... -别说了
- Eli, please stop... - Stop!
够了 让我走吧
Enough! Let me go.
-你很喜欢你的新皮球 对吗 -是的
- You like your new ball, don't you? - Yes.
晚餐后 我们要给莉迪亚姨妈写封感谢信
After dinner, we're going to write a thank you note to Aunt Lydia.
我不会写字
I don't know how to write.
我来写正文
I'll do the writing.
你可以在我们的名字旁边画一颗大大的爱心
You can draw a big heart right next to our names.
哎呀 你♥爸♥爸忘记把垃圾桶拿进来了
Oh dear, your father forgot to bring in the trash can.
你在这里玩一会儿 我去去就回
Play here for a second. I'll be right back.
快来 艾米莉
Come along, Emily.
你难道不想给爸爸看看你的新球吗
Don't you want to show your daddy your new ball?
想啊
Yes.
你们好啊
Hey there.
你们怎么回来啦
What are you two doing home?
我以为你们一小时后才会到家
I didn't expect you back for another hour.
莉迪亚姨妈身体抱恙
Aunt Lydia wasn't feeling well.
我们不得不缩短拜访时间
We had to cut our visit short.
-小公主 你手里拿的是什么 -皮球
- Hey, princess, what do you got there? - A ball.
莉迪亚姨妈送我的生日礼物
Aunt Lydia gave it to me for my birthday.
她的生日已经过去两个月了
Her birthday was two months ago.
心存感激 重在心意
Be nice. It's the thought that counts.
我能去玩了吗
Can I go play?
当然了
Of course you can.
罗伯 你掉了颗扣子吗
Rob, did you lose a button?
我刚在地上捡到一颗
I just found one on the floor.
我猜是的 谢谢
I guess I did. Thanks.
-妈妈 -抱歉 宝贝
- Mama. - I'm sorry, honey.
去吧
Here you go.
我晚餐要做芝士通心粉
I'm making mac and cheese for dinner,
所以别玩太久 好吗
so don't be too long, okay?
亲爱的
Honey?
打电♥话♥叫医生
Someone call a doctor.
艾米莉
Emily?
艾米莉 宝贝醒醒 睁开眼
Emily, honey, wake up. Open your eyes.
睁开眼啊 宝贝
Open your eyes, honey.
睁开眼啊
Open your eyes.
求你醒醒
Please wake up.
求你了...求你了...
Please... Please...
什么情况
What the hell?
谁开的车
Who was driving this car?!
她 她 她不知道从哪出来的
Sh-She, uh, she-she came out of nowhere,
先生 我发誓 我试着停车...
mister, I swear. I tried to stop...
你没关门吗
You left the gate open?
-关了 我确定我关了 -你确定吗
- No. I'm sure I locked it. - You're sure?
那艾米莉是怎么出去的
Then how did Emily get out of the backyard?
门闩离地有六英尺高
The latch is six feet off the ground!
我不知道 也许我忘了
I don't know. Maybe I forgot.
你没锁门
You didn't lock the gate.
你没锁门
You didn't lock the gate,
你还让她出去玩
and you let her out to play.
我得做晚餐啊
I had to make dinner.
这不是借口
That's no excuse.
我们的宝贝死了
Our baby is dead.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我以为是锁了的
I thought it was locked.
艾米
Amy.
我刚接到娜奥米的电♥话♥ 卡尔得艾滋病了吗
I just got a call from Naomi. Does Karl have AIDS?
你们怎么能瞒着我
How could you not tell me?
我们以为还有时间
Well, we thought we had time.
你也能看出来 我还很健康呢
I mean, as you can see, I'm not exactly at death's door.
他的医生是最好的 所以别担心了
He has all the best doctors, so don't worry.
卡尔绝对可以参加你婚礼的
Karl will absolutely be able to walk you down the aisle.
这个时候 我都不确定婚礼还要不要办了
At this point, I'm not even sure there will be a wedding.
什么
What?
娜奥米打电♥话♥给了我们所有的朋友
Naomi's called all of our friends
告诉他们卡尔病了
and told them Karl is sick.
大家都不准备来了
People have been canceling right and left.
天啊
Oh, Lord.
如果没人来 还结什么婚
And if nobody's coming, why bother?
真是抱歉 亲爱的 我们能帮什么忙吗
Oh, I'm so sorry, my darling. Is there anything we can do?
这个嘛...
Well...
如果你不去的话我们也许还能挽回一下局面
we might be able to salvage this thing if you didn't come.
不去婚礼吗
To the wedding?
我理解
I understand.
没问题 我会待在家里
of course, I will stay home.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不行 卡尔必须去参加婚礼
No. Karl has to be at the wedding.
不然谁带你走红毯啊
Who's gonna walk you down the aisle?
你可以啊
You can do it.
我花六千美元买♥♥一条阿玛尼的礼服
I did not spend $6,000 on an Armani dress
-不是为了让它与人共行的 -好了 别吵
- just to give it a shared entrance. - Okay, let's not argue.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不介意
I don't mind.
不行
No!
我们是一家人
We are a family.
当坏事来临时我们应该互相支持
When bad things happen, we're supposed to support each other.
在我看来
The way I see it,
他不来参加就是在支持我
he is supporting me by staying away.
我要去给宾客们打电♥话♥告诉他们可以来了
I have to call my guests and tell them it's safe to come.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表