剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
《致命女人》前情提要
Previously on Why Women Kill...
你好
Hello.
我是希拉·莫斯科尼
Sheila Mosconi.
很高兴认识你们
It was lovely to meet you.
罗伯亲了一个金发服务员
Rob kissed a blonde waitress.
罗伯不会的
Not Rob.
尤其是在失去了我们的女儿之后
Not after what happened to our daughter.
贝丝·安 直面那个姑娘
Beth Ann, confront the girl.
她或许都不知道罗伯已经结婚了
She might not even know that Rob is married.
要先来一杯咖啡吗
Can I get you some coffee to start?
你看样子需要找♥人倾诉
You look like you could use someone to talk to,
现在刚好客人少
and we're slow right now.
你叫什么
What is your name?
希拉
Sheila.
汤米 这是什么
Tommy, what's this?
我不知道 我来时就在了
I don't know, was here when I came in.
是只有他一个还是还有其他人
Is he the only one, or have there been others?
接下来你按我说的做
Here's what's going to happen.
你上楼去打包行李
You will go upstairs to begin packing.
在所有人离开之前你都不许下楼
You won't come down until everyone's gone.
你明白了吗 我不会受此羞辱的
Do you understand? I will not be humiliated.
你干了什么
What did you do?
你想以死解脱吗 去你的
You think you're gonna get out of this by dying? fuck you!
汤米
Tommy.
我从13岁起就想这么做了
I've wanted to that since I was 13.
你现在多大
Well, how old are you now?
我18岁
I'm 18.
我想你该走了
I think you should go.
喂 怎么了
Hello. Hey, what's up?
什么
What?
谁啊
Who was that?
我朋友洁德 她有个疯狂前男友
My friend Jade... she has this crazy ex.
你在干她吗
Oh... you fucking her?
-别生气 -生什么气
- Don't be mad. - About what?
洁德在门外
Jade's outside.
你动了感情了
You've become emotionally involved.
这不仅是对我的侮辱
That is an insult to me
也是对神圣的开放婚姻的侮辱
and the sacred institution known as open marriage.
好吧 就一晚
All right, fine, one night.
我跟她说她这个周末都可以待在这里
I told her she could stay the weekend.
很感谢你能收留我
Thank you so much for letting me stay.
真的很谢谢
I really, really appreciate it.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
这太疯狂了 难以置信
This is crazy. I can't believe this.
我和写了我最爱电影的人住在一起
I'm staying with the guy who wrote my favorite movie.
如果洁德要在这里多待上几周 没有任何问题
If Jade needed to stay here a couple extra weeks, it's no problem.
我隔壁住了一对善良的夫妻
I lived next door to a nice married couple.
他们看上去很相爱
They seemed very much in love.
直到一天晚上有人听到了枪声
Until the night someone heard gunshots,
然后警察来了
and the police were called.
他们说其中一个好人被杀了
They said one of those nice people had been murdered.
我问我妈妈怎么会发生这样的事
I asked my mother how something like that could happen.
她说
All she said was,
"婚姻比看上去难多了"
"Marriage is harder than it looks."
多年后 一对有钱夫妇搬进了同一座房子
Years later, a rich couple moved into that same house.
我一直以为他们很幸福
I always thought they seemed happy.
直到警察再次出现
Until the police came back,
我看到了尸体
and I saw the body.
传闻说其中一个有钱人杀了另一个有钱人
The rumor was one of the rich people had killed the other.
我问我未婚妻她觉得发生了什么
I asked my fiancée what she thought had happened.
她说
All she said was,
"死亡比离婚便宜"
"Death is cheaper than divorce."
去年隔壁又搬来了一对夫妻
Last year yet another couple came to live in the house next door.
他们很年轻 似乎未来有着大好时光
They were young and seemed to have so much to live for.
不过可惜的是
But, sadly,
我又听到了警笛声
I heard the sirens one more time.
我到达了犯罪现场 证实了我最深的恐惧
I arrived at the crime scene to have my worst fears confirmed.
我转向我妻子 对她说
I turned to my wife and said,
"又一个爱情故事以谋杀收场"
"Another love story has ended in murder.
"我不敢相信"
I can't believe it."
我妻子看着我说
My wife looked at me and said,
"我敢"
"I can."
{\an8}致命女人
第一季 第二集
看着真美味
That looks delicious.
你开始成了我的常客了
You know, you're starting to become one of my regulars.
这是你这周第二次来了吧
What is this, your second time this week?
第三次
My third.
我成天无所事事
I'm afraid I don't have much to occupy my days,
刚搬来这里 又是寡妇
being a lonely widow in a new town.
希拉 你从没跟我说你丈夫去世了 我很遗憾
Sheila, you never told me that your husband died. I'm so sorry.
别 这很正常 你有对象吗
Don't be. It happens. Do you have a fella?
-这个... -你当然有了
- Well, um... - Of course you do.
你这么美 他叫什么
You're so pretty. What's his name?
罗伯
Um... Rob.
跟我说说他
Tell me about him.
不行 不能在这说
I-I can't. Not here.
情况有点复杂
It's kind of a complicated situation.
我明白
I understand.
明白什么
Understand what?
显然你在跟一个有妇之夫交往
Clearly, you're dating a married man.
你怎么知道的
How did you know that?
你用了"复杂"一词 还能是什么
You used the word "Complicated." What else could it mean?
请别告诉任何人 我并不以此为傲
Please don't tell anyone. I'm not proud of it.
当然了
Of course you're not.
别担心 我能保密
Don't worry. I can keep a secret.
谢谢
Thank you.
不过我有个问题
I do have one question.
你的有妇之夫有跟你说过
Has your married man ever told you
他为什么需要出轨吗
why he feels the need to cheat?
什么
Uh... what?
我丈夫也出轨
M-My husband had an affair,
但我还没弄清楚原因他就死了
but he died before I could find out why.
我自然好奇了
Naturally, I'm curious.
肯定跟我的情况不同
I'm... sure it was a completely different situation.
也许情况完全一样 谁知道呢
Or maybe it was exactly the same. Who knows?
-罗伯说过什么吗 -没有
- Has Rob said anything? - Not really, no.
我猜原因很明显 他厌倦了自己的老婆
I assume it's just the obvious: he was bored with his wife.
厌倦了
Bored?
买单
Check, please.
你也知道家庭主妇的
You know how housewives can be.
她们总会忘记自己老公需要的不止
They forget that their husbands need more
热饭和干净的袜子
than hot meals and clean socks.
男人都想要刺♥激和激♥情
Men want excitement and passion.
很多女人都会忘记在这方面努力
Lots of women just forget to put in that kind of an effort.
她们从不改变发型
They don't change their hair.
每天都穿着同样的过时衣服
They always wear the same dowdy clothes.
-你还需要什么吗 -不用了
- Can I get you anything else? - No.
你给我的已经足够我消化了
You've already given me more than enough to chew on.
你好
Oh, hello.
你在这坐了多久了
How long have you been here?
一个多小时吧 你感觉如何
About an hour or so. How are you feeling?
说来有趣
Eh. You know, it's funny.
你吞下一整瓶安眠药企图自杀
You, uh, you attempt suicide with a bottle of sleeping pills,
好不容易醒了 结果又被打镇静剂
and when you finally wake up, they sedate you.
天呐 你当时在想什么
God, what were you thinking?
我很羞愧自己造成了这么多痛苦
Look, I was ashamed of the pain I had caused.
你还觉得你一死了之会减少我的痛苦
And you thought your death would cause me less pain?
我很傻也很自私 抱歉
It was stupid and selfish. I'm sorry.
告诉我你不会再这样了
Well, just tell me you won't try it again.
-我不会了 -说出来
- I won't. - Say it.
我不会再自杀了
I won't try and kill myself again.
好
Good.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表