剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
你也是 照顾好我的房♥子
Likewise. Take care of my house.
我会好好爱护它的
I'll give it lots of love.
给
There you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
我相信我们会爱上这里的
I just know that we're gonna love living here.
我希望如此
I certainly hope so.
所以你是什么时候买♥♥下这里的
So when did you buy the house?
74年
'74.
但我丈夫去世后 我就把房♥子租出去了
But after my husband died, I rented the house out.
然后又成了我基金会的总部
Then it was the headquarters for my foundation.
我为艾滋病研究募集资金
I raise money for AIDS research.
我们看过你的报道
Yeah, we've read up on you.
你做出了很多贡献
You've done such amazing work.
在我不再担心钱后
I ended up living a very rich life,
我过上了富裕[丰富多彩]的生活
once I stopped worrying about money.
保罗 我准备好了
Paulo, I'm ready.
那是汤马斯·J·哈特的作品吗
Is that a Thomas J. Harte?
-你知道他的作品 -当然
- Oh, you know his work? - Sure.
我们去年
Yeah, we saw a show of his
-在惠特尼美国艺术博物馆看了他的画展 -是的
- at the Whitney last year. - That's right, yeah.
真好
Oh, isn't that wonderful?
我一直希望汤米能飞黄腾达
I always hoped Tommy would go far.
汤米 他是你朋友吗
Tommy? Is he a friend of yours?
朋友 也可以这么说
A friend? You could say that.
他屁♥股♥上文了我的脸
My face is tattooed on his ass.
保罗 推车
Paulo, push.
认识你很开心 泰勒
Well, it's been lovely to meet you, Taylor.
请放心 我和安德鲁
And just know that Andrew and I will
会好好照顾你家的
take wonderful care of your home.
希望你们能住得开心
Aw, well, I hope you'll enjoy it.
我们会的
We will.
我很遗憾你们在这儿的遭遇
And I'm sorry for everything that happened to you here.
不敢想象你们经历了什么
Can't imagine what you went through.
那是可怕的一晚
It was an awful night.
但本可能更糟的
But it could have been worse.
你真的有收藏来♥复♥枪♥
So you really have a rifle collection?
是的 全都在那个箱子里
Yeah. They're all in that box over there.
看看
Hey, check this out.
这是我在非洲狩猎
This is me on safari in Africa.
-瞧瞧 -不是吧
- Look at that. - No way.
我都不知道有喜欢打猎的犹太人
Well, I-I never knew there were Jews that were into hunting.
有的 但对动物来说没那么残忍♥
We exist. But it's not as cruel to the animals,
因为我们经常射偏
because we miss so frequently.
趁我还没忘
Oh, before I forget,
这是你们的钥匙
here are your keys.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们俩有何打算呢
So, what about the two of you?
找到新的住所了吗
Found a new place to live?
嗯 实际上...
Uh, yeah. Well, actually...
我们准备搬回我们以前的公♥寓♥
...we're moving back to our old condo.
在豪♥宅♥里生活过后 这可是大退步啊
After living in a mansion. That is some serious downsizing.
对我们来说 其实...
Yeah. For us, it turns out...
少即是多
Less is more.
祝你们好运
Well, best of luck to both of you.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thanks. - Thanks.
他们看上去人不错
They seem like nice people.
我等不及要再次坐上你的鸡♥巴♥了
你会想念这房♥子吗
Are you gonna miss the house?
就是栋建筑物而已
It's just a building.
居所才是我家所在的地方
Home is where my family is.
回酒店吗
Back to the hotel?
是的 我准备好做按♥摩♥了
Yes. I'm ready for my massage now.
好了 公♥寓♥ 我们来了
All right. Condo, here we come.
会很不错的 就我们仨
It's gonna be nice. Just the three of us.
亲爱的
Honey?
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表