剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
随便吧 快看
Well, whatever. Here, look.
我给你准备了惊喜
I've got a surprise.
有什么特别的事情吗
Whoa. What's the occasion?
今天是斯科塞斯日
It's Scorsese day.
听着 只是一个会议而已
Oh, look, it's just a meeting.
我觉得能让他导演我电影的可能性
I mean, the odds of him directing my movie
大概是一百万分之一吧
are, like, a million to one.
他很喜欢你的剧本 我想这是件大事
He loved your script. I think that's a big deal.
天哪 我只希望能在10点前清醒过来
God, I just-- I hope I can burn this off by 10:00.
我现在感觉很不在状态
I feel so out of it.
那你走运了
Well, luckily for you,
我知道如何准备"营养均衡"的一餐
I know how to prepare a well-balanced meal.
你把我照顾得太好了
Mmm. You take such good care of me.
斯科塞斯会执导你的电影的 我确信
Scorsese's gonna direct your movie, I know it,
而且会非常成功 我们会变得无比富有
and it's gonna be a big hit and we are going to be so rich.
借你吉言
From your lips...
我就知道有天我会遇到非常令人激动的事
I always knew something exciting would happen to me one day.
我想就是这事了
I think this is it.
再说一次 真的只是一个会议
Again, all right, it's just a meeting.
我一点都不担心
I'm not worried.
今年我的梦想都会实现
This is the year where all my dreams come true.
你好 珍妮
Hello, Jenny.
格罗夫夫妇
Oh, Mr. And Mrs. Grove.
请告诉我你们今晚有嫩煎小牛肉片
Please tell me you have the veal piccata tonight.
就是能吃到这口美味的想法让我今天精神饱满
Just the thought of it has kept me going all day.
很抱歉 我无法为两位安排座位
I'm sorry, but I can't seat you.
你们不是又客满了吧
Oh... oh, you're not overbooked again?
我看见我们常坐的桌子是空的
Well, I see our usual table is empty.
我不知道你把它订给谁了
I don't know who you promised it to,
但他们应该早点来的
but they should have gotten here sooner.
请坐 亲爱的
Here we are, my darling.
谢谢
Thank you.
-好了 -不管如何
- There we go. - Anyway,
我一直想找医院里的汤米
I've been trying to talk to Tommy in the hospital,
但是我却总也联♥系♥不到他
but I can't seem to get through to him.
真奇怪
It's bizarre.
抱歉 亲爱的 是我的幻觉
Sorry, darling, is it my imagination,
还是真的大家都在看我们
or are people staring at us?
我今天穿的可是纪梵希
I'm wearing Givenchy.
我穿纪梵希的时候人们总会盯着我看
They always stare when I wear Givenchy.
不是 我觉得他们只是在盯着我看
No, no, I think, actually, they're just staring at me.
你说得没错
You're right.
肯定是因为你的外套
It must be your jacket.
我跟你说过格子花呢过时了
I told you plaid is over.
格罗夫夫妇
Mr. And Mrs. Grove.
亨利 见到你真高兴
Oh, Henry, how lovely to see you.
真的非常抱歉 但恐怕
I'm terribly sorry, but I'm afraid
我不得不请两位离开
I have to ask you to leave.
上帝啊 他可以把外套脱掉的
Oh, for God's sake, he can take the jacket off.
怎么回事
What's wrong?
应该有人通知过你们了
Someone should have notified you.
两位在俱乐部的会员资格被取消了
Your membership to the club has been revoked.
开玩笑的吧
You can't be serious.
委员会下午召开了会议 投票是一致通过的
The committee met this afternoon. The vote was unanimous.
我们...我们在这家俱乐部15年了
W... We've belonged to this club for 15 years.
为什么你们要把我们踢出去
Why on earth would you want to kick us out?
因为我生病了 对不对
It's because I'm ill, isn't it?
我们需要保护自己的会员
We have to protect our members.
这种病是通过性传播的
It's a sexually transmitted disease.
共用网球场是不会传染的
You don't get it by sharing a fucking tennis court.
无论如何 两位的会员合约里有道德条款
All the same, your membership contract has a morals clause.
这里这么多的人
Of all the people here,
你觉得没道德的是我们
you think we're the ones who lack morals?
那边的梅森·里德吸食海♥洛♥因♥成瘾
Mason Reed over there is addicted to heroin,
苏珊·保罗在跟自己的姐夫上♥床♥
and Susan Paul is sleeping with her brother-in-law.
你更不想知道俱乐部的桑拿房♥里会发生什么
And you don't want to know what happens in the club sauna.
你这是在帮倒忙
That's not helpful.
我最后说一遍 格罗夫夫妇 请离开
For the last time, Mr. And Mrs. Grove, please go.
走吧
Shall we?
不知道您介不介意
Would you mind terribly...
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
再见 亨利
Goodbye, Henry.
真有你的 亲爱的
Good for you, dear.
别担心 亨利 我的我会喝掉
Oh, don't worry, Henry, I'm gonna drink mine.
再次感谢你给我推荐的产科医师
Thank you again for recommending this obstetrician.
我跟他电♥话♥里聊过了 感觉他很棒
I talked to him on the phone, he sounds wonderful.
希拉
Sheila?
你在想什么呢
What are you thinking about?
你接下来的婚礼
Uh, your upcoming wedding.
为我感到高兴吗
You excited for me?
是的
I am.
我很好奇
I'm curious,
你们有机会讨论过罗伯的期待吗
have you had a chance to discuss Rob's expectations?
-期待 -你想要一份事业
- Expectations? - Well, you want a career.
有的男人不允许自己的妻子去工作
Some men don't allow their wives to work.
罗伯知道我想成为一个歌♥手
Oh, well, Rob knows I want to be a singer.
我们谈过很多的
We've talked about it a lot.
自从你怀孕后吗
Since you've become pregnant?
这个嘛
Well...
没有
no.
或许是时候该谈谈了
Might be time for a chat.
罗伯给我感觉
Rob strikes me as the kind of man
会比较喜欢妻子待在家里
who'd prefer his wife to stay home.
你说得好像你认识他似的
You talk like you know him.
我了解他这种类型的男人
Oh, I know his type.
有钱 成功
Rich, successful.
那种男人想要的是一个堂下妻
That kind of man wants his wife in the kitchen,
喂饱孩子 给他倒马提尼
feeding the kids and pouring his martini.
罗伯才不是那样
Rob's not like that.
你绝对确定吗
You absolutely sure?
他最好能接受
Well, he better be okay with it,
否则我们之间就有问题了
or we're gonna have a problem.
我也是这么想的
That's what I was thinking.
根据这个 我们要找203号♥套房♥
Okay, according to this, we're looking for Suite 203.
希拉
Sheila.
来了
Coming!
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 我只是 非常紧张
Yeah, man, I'm sorry, I'm just, I'm really nervous.
我基本是看斯科塞斯的电影长大的
You know, I basically grew up on Scorsese movies.
兄弟 帮我个忙
Hey, buddy, do me a favor.
我希望我们在进去之前 你能调一下你的期望值
I want you to manage your expectations before we walk in here.
该死的 为什么 他是个混♥蛋♥吗
Shit. Why? Is he an asshole?
这么说吧 这不会是你期望的那场会议
Let's just say it isn't gonna be the meeting you were hoping for.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
你好 伊莱
Hello, Eli.
所以我从一开始就不会见到斯科塞斯吗
So I was never meeting Scorsese?
抱歉 你真的得仔细听听她要说的话
Sorry. You really need to hear her out.
为什么
Why?
这是什么狗屁干预行为吗
Is this some sort of bullshit intervention?
差不多吧
Something like that.
我去弄些咖啡
I'm gonna go get some coffee.
你想来一杯吗
You want a cup?
不用 好吧 好吧
No. Cool. Cool.
这太羞辱人了
Well, this is humiliating.
伊莱 那不是我的本意
Eli, that wasn't my intention.
但我们需要谈谈 私下里谈
But we need to talk. Privately.
谈什么
About?
艾琳·塔巴切尼克
Irene Tabatchnick.
艾琳·塔巴切尼克是他妈谁啊
Who the hell's Irene Tabatchnick?
睡在我们床上的那个女人
The woman who's been sleeping in our bed.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表