剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
把垃圾桶拖进来后
I absolutely locked the gate
我绝对把大门锁上了
after I brought in the trash can.
你肯定是没锁
Well, you must not have.
不然艾米莉是怎么跑到街上去的
How else did Emily get out into the street?
也许你可以想出另一种解释
Perhaps you could come up with another explanation.
想想
Think.
我感觉不舒服
I'm not feeling well.
亲爱的
My darling.
你无法想象这一刻对我有多重要
You can't possibly imagine how important this moment is to me.
拜托
Please.
那天发生了什么你没告诉我的事吗
Did anything happen that day you haven't told me?
没有
No.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢什么
For what?
你让这一切变得简单多了
You've made this all so much easier.
显然她很危险
Well, she's obviously dangerous.
在我们找到她之前 也许你们应该考虑
You might want to think about staying someplace
换个地方住几天
for a few days until we locate her.
我们今晚就去住酒店
We'll check into a hotel tonight.
在你们离开前 我们安排一辆警车在外面守着
And we'll put a car on the street outside until you leave.
别担心 我们不会放她进来的
Don't worry. She won't get past us.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Night.
好吧 我只想在警探面前保持镇静
Okay, I was trying to be cool in front of the detectives,
但是 我的天呐 洁德杀了杜克
but oh, my God, Jade killed Duke.
-我知道 我知道 -等下
- I know. I know. - Wait,
你觉得她真的会回来吗
do you think she's actually gonna come back here?
我们不能坐以待毙
We can't stick around long enough to find out.
-那那只狗怎么办 -带它一起走
- What about the dog? - We'll take it with us.
你先喂它 我去收拾东西
You feed her first, I'll go start packing.
-好 过来 茶杯 -好了
- Okay. All right. Come on, Teacup. - Okay.
玛丽 我回来了
Mary, I'm home.
给我拿啤酒
Bring me a beer!
这次用马克杯装
And I want it in a mug this time.
玛丽
Mary?
玛丽
Mary?
亲爱的拉尔夫 我已经不开心很久了
Dearest Ralph. I haven't been happy for quite some time.
但那并非我决定要离开你的原因
But that's not why I've decided to leave you.
我遇到了一个人 一个让我感到幸福的男人
I've met someone else. A man who makes me happy.
所以我要离开你 投向罗伯·斯坦顿的怀抱
So I'm leaving you for Rob Stanton.
你永远都无法像他那样爱我
He loves me in a way you never could.
你的前妻 玛丽
Your ex-wife, Mary.
妈的
Shit.
你不接吗
Aren't you gonna get that?
一定是打错了
Must have been a wrong number.
中餐什么时候能送到 我饿了
Well, when's the Chinese food getting here? I'm hungry.
肯定很快就能到了
I'm sure it'll arrive any second.
看见没
See?
等下
Wait.
你确定是送餐的人吗 他听起来很愤怒
Are you sure that's the delivery guy? He sounds angry.
不然还能是谁
Who else could it be?
你太美了
You are so beautiful.
你也很帅
Look who's talking.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
还没有
Not just yet.
你改变主意了吗
Have you changed your mind?
没有 没有
No. No.
但我想再跳一支舞
But I would love just one more dance.
探戈
A tango?
还能有什么
What else?
宝贝 应该打包什么
Babe, what should I pack?
只带必需品
Just the essentials.
这个怎么是必需品
How is this essential?
虽然我们是去躲起来
Look, just 'cause we're going into hiding
不代表我们不能打扮好看点
doesn't mean we can't look good.
你看到我的笔记本了吗
Hey, have you seen my laptop?
应该在楼下 看看餐厅桌子上有没有
I think it's downstairs. Check the dining room table.
-好 我马上回 -好的
- Okay, I'll be right back. - All right.
这么说是真的了
So it's true.
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
我不会待太久的
I won't be here long.
我只想知道为什么
I just want to know why.
现在不是时候 你得离开
Now is not a good time. You have to go.
搞什么
What the hell?
对不起 罗伯
I'm sorry, Rob.
亲爱的 这位是
Honey, this is...
别撒谎了 她知道我们在搞外遇
Don't bother lying. She knows that we were having an affair.
-什么 -求你了
- What? - Please.
-你得走了 -你知道我经常跟你提起
- You have to go! - You know how I always talk to you
我的朋友希拉
about my friend Sheila?
她就是希拉
This is Sheila.
好吧
Uh, okay...
我那天去餐厅是去找你对质的
I came to the diner that day to confront you.
但你人太好了 你说我们可以当朋友
But you were so nice. And you said we could be friends.
等下
Hold on.
你和我的情妇做了朋友
You're friends with my mistress?
是未婚妻
Fiancée.
能晚点再说这个吗
Can we talk about this later?
你都在想什么呢
What could you have been thinking?
你还有脸说话
Oh, you're a fine one to talk.
你已经出轨了几个月
You've been having an affair for months.
一直在计划离开我
You've been planning on leaving me.
天呐 你真的得了癌症吗
Oh, my God. Do you even have cancer?
癌症 你得了癌症
Cancer? You have cancer?
这真是太尴尬了
Well, this is just awkward.
你好
Hi there.
你一定就是贝丝·安了
You must be Beth Ann?
你一定就是萨蒙妮了 请进
You must be Simone. Come in.
-真高兴终于见到你了 -我也是
- It's nice to finally meet you. - Likewise.
我把钥匙放在这附近了
I have the keys around here somewhere.
我找找
Let me look.
我想见你的其中一个原因就是
One of the reasons I wanted to meet
我有个疑问
was because I had a question.
说起来有点尴尬
It's a bit awkward.
你想知道什么
What would you like to know?
房♥产经纪人告诉我
The realtor told me
有人在这房♥子里被谋杀了
that someone was murdered in this house?
是真的 我丈夫被杀了
It's true. My husband was killed...
就在你现在所在的位置
right where you're standing.
-天呐 -我们的邻居闯进来
- Oh, dear. - Our neighbor broke in
指责罗伯睡了他老婆
and accused Rob of sleeping with his wife.
开枪把他打死
Shot him dead.
去年被处决了 真可惜
He was executed last year. So sad.
贝丝阿姨 我收拾好了 能走了吗
Aunt Beth, I'm packed. Can we go?
马上 艾尔西 这是萨蒙妮
In a sec. Elsie, this is Simone,
-买♥♥了我们房♥子的女士 -你好
- the woman who bought our house. - Hi, there.
你真漂亮 她是你侄女吗
You're so pretty. She's your niece?
我朋友艾普尔·华纳的女儿
The daughter of my friend, April Warner.
但我从她出生起就开始帮忙照顾她了
But I've been helping take care of her since she was a baby.
艾普尔是歌♥手 你懂的
April is a singer, you know.
我妈妈会上百老汇
My mom's gonna be on Broadway.
所以我们才卖♥♥掉房♥子 我们要搬去纽约
That's why we sold the house. We're moving to New York.
真令人激动
Oh, how exciting.
这是你的钥匙
Here are your keys.
希望我能在这里过得幸福
I hope to have a very happy life in this house.
幸福生活并不难遇到
A happy life isn't hard to come by.
关键在于不要后悔
The trick is to not regret the choices
你在一路上所作出的选择
you made along the way.
是的
Yes.
那...
Well...
祝你一切顺利
good luck with everything.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表