剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
《致命女人》前情提要
Previously onWhy Women Kill...
他是个男人 有些男人是会出轨的
He's a man. Some of them cheat.
罗伯不会的 尤其是在失去了我们的女儿之后
Not Rob. Not after what happened to our daughter.
我爱上你了
I am in love with you.
你知道规则的 我永远不会离开我妻子
You knew the rules. I will never leave my wife.
要是他和她在一起那么幸福 为什么还要跟我在一起
Why would he even be with me if he was so happy with her?
或许她做了什么伤害他的事
Maybe she did something to hurt him
他需要时间去原谅她
and he needs time to forgive her.
我让我的炮♥友♥住进了我们家
I moved my lover into our home.
我们三个正式在一起了
The three of us are officially a throuple.
如果我明早不能把剧本给他
My agent's gonna drop me
我的经纪人就要炒了我
if I don't get him my script by tomorrow morning.
-把那50页给我 -直接说哪里不好吧
- Give me the 50 pages. - Skip to what sucks.
就是你的主人公
That would be your lead character.
-伊娃怎么了 -她差不多等了15页的篇幅
- What's wrong with Eva? - She waits around for 15 pages
就希望男人来拯救她
hoping a man will save her.
她是个受害者 我讨厌受害者
She's a victim. I hate victims.
话说你是怎么想到这种设定的呢
Hey, how did you come up with that stuff anyway?
或许我也并不像表面看起来这样
Maybe there's more to me than meets the eye.
那家伙可是个瘾君子
The man's a drug addict.
你们一半的积蓄都被他拿去买♥♥毒品了
Half your savings went up his nose.
你们一半的积蓄都被他拿去买♥♥毒品了
Eli has changed.
等等 我有东西能帮你
Hold on, I have something.
吃掉它
Take this.
万一他比你更喜欢她了呢
What happens when he likes her more than you?
他说这是我写过的最好的剧本
He said it's the best thing I've ever written.
天 我真为你高兴
God, I am so happy for you.
你是在搞婚外情吗
Are you having an affair?
卡尔 我看你是嫉妒了吧
Karl, I believe you're jealous.
快告诉我这人是谁
Tell me who it is.
是我们乡村俱乐部的朋友吗
Is it one of our friends from the country club?
汤米回来了
Tommy's back.
还真是巧啊 亲爱的
Wasn't that lucky, dear.
汤米刚好在卧室
Seems Tommy was right there in the bedroom,
正派上用场
ready to be useful.
你不明白吗 我们不需要离婚
Don't you see? We don't need to get a divorce.
我们无意中卷入了这完美的安排
We have stumbled into the perfect arrangement.
不是什么都是笑话的 卡尔
Everything is not a joke, Karl.
我想要一个深爱我的男人
I want a man who loves me so much,
如果我和别人睡了 他会愿意去杀了那男人
that he would kill another man if I slept with someone else.
但是你永远做不到 对吗
And I'm never gonna get that from you, am I?
是的
No.
萨蒙妮和我曾经关系很亲密
Simone and I used to be very close,
在我还是她理发师的时候
back when I was her hairdresser.
泰勒和我不得不交际
Taylor and I were forced to socialize,
因为我是她老公的经纪人
'cause I was her husband's agent.
我完全不了解贝丝·安 尽管她是我邻居
I didn't know Beth Ann at all, even though she was a neighbor.
我以前和她有聊不完的八卦
I used to gossip with her for hours.
她可喜欢我了
She adored me.
我试图在派对上和她聊天
I tried to talk to her at parties.
她从来听不懂我的笑话
She never got my jokes.
我以前会在集市上观察她
I used to watch her at the market.
她看上去人很好
She seemed nice.
人是种有趣的生物
It's funny about people.
他们每天都会进入我们的生活
They come into our lives every day...
你却永远不知道谁会扮演最重要的角色
...and you never know who will play the most important part.
一个完全的陌生人可能会救你于水火之中
A total stranger might be the one to save you
也可能将你推入深渊
or destroy you.
老实说
To be honest...
我感觉他的死我有责任
I feel responsible for his death.
要不是因为我 我不确定会有人死
I'm not sure anyone would've died if it wasn't for me.
我早知道她会杀了他
I knew she was going to kill him.
我也很高兴她这么做了
And I am so glad she did.
萨蒙妮
Oh, Simone.
-你怎么来了 -这算哪门子愚蠢的问题
- What are you doing here? - What a silly question.
你知道我有多喜欢我们的画廊
You know how much I adore our little gallery.
得了吧 你好几个月都没来过了
Oh, please. You haven't stopped by in months.
一旦我们开始谈判离婚协议
Once we begin negotiating our settlement,
我知道你会争取这个地方
I know you'll fight for this place.
你会告诉法官应该归你 因为我从没帮过忙
You'll tell the judge it should go to you because I never helped out.
我这就来帮忙了
Well, here I am helping out.
-打扰下 -你好 有什么事
- Excuse me. - Yes? Hello.
你们这有利希滕斯坦的作品吗
Do you have any Lichtenstein prints?
我们在谈话 能回避下吗
We're talking. Do you mind?
销♥售♥员工这么有魅力
And with charm like that on our sales staff,
我们的画定会卖♥♥得很快
these paintings should just fly off the walls.
今天不见汤米吗
No Tommy today?
我们今早谈过了
We spoke this morning.
是吗 是在电♥话♥里谈的
Oh, yes? Was that on the phone
还是在床上翻身敲他肩膀
or did you roll over and tap him on the shoulder?
我建议我们暂时别再见面
I suggested we take a break.
我的离婚律师认为和青少年搞婚外情
My divorce lawyer feels an ongoing affair
可能会让我显得没有同情心
with a teenager could make me seem unsympathetic.
你聘请了律师
You've hired a lawyer?
伯尼·莫顿 我前两次离婚就是他受理的
Bernie Morton. He did my first two divorces,
所以他知道我的喜好
so he knows what I like.
不不 我们说好要在艾米婚礼后
No, no, no. We-we agreed we weren't gonna get divorced
才离婚的
until after Amy's wedding.
我们说的是在那之前不对外宣布
We agreed not to announce it till then.
不代表我们不能先办手续
That doesn't mean we can't get the ball rolling.
可接下来几周我们会有很多事
B-But there's so much coming at us in the next few weeks.
艾米的俄克拉荷马亲戚明天会全体赶到
I mean, Amy's Oklahoma in-laws are turning up tomorrow en masse.
天哪 我怕极了那顿晚餐
Oh, God. I'm dreading that dinner.
我和布拉德的母亲就通了两分钟电♥话♥
I spoke to Brad's mother for two minutes on the phone.
-已经受不了她 -没错
- I already can't stand her. - Exactly.
如果我们还吵架
If we're fighting each other,
怎么有精力去讨厌他们呢
how will we have the energy to properly hate them?
你让我经历的那些事
After what you've put me through,
我的怒火多着是呢
I have more than enough rage to go around.
好吧 显然我们需要婚姻咨♥询♥
All right. Clearly, we need counseling.
能至少等到我们见过婚姻咨♥询♥师后吗
I mean, can we at least wait until after we've seen a therapist?
结束了 不再等了
It's over. No more waiting.
接受吧
Accept it.
好了
Well.
我想今天帮得够多了 回家见
I guess I've helped enough for one day. See you at home.
你看到泰勒的短♥信♥了吗
Did you see Taylor's text?
没有 我一直在写作
Uh, no. I've been writing.
她坐了早些的飞机
She got on an early flight.
一会儿就到家
She's gonna be here in a couple minutes.
-好 -我在想
- Oh, okay. - So, um, I was wondering,
你要什么时候告诉她
when you want to tell her?
告诉她什么
Tell her...?
关于昨晚
About last night?
咱俩做♥爱♥的事
And how-how we fucked?
你想提这茬
You-you want to mention that.
毕竟发生了 我们得坦诚相对 对吗
Well, it happened, so we have to be honest about it, right?
嗯 当然
Sure. Yeah.
-很好 棒极了 -嗯
- Great. Awesome. - Yeah.
但我在想 你觉得
I do wonder, though, um, what-what do you think
我们告诉她后她会怎样
Taylor's reaction will be when we tell her?
我觉得她不会介意
I-I think she'll be cool with it.
我们是三人行关系 她也见过我们做♥爱♥
I mean, we're in a throuple, she's seen us have sex before.
没什么大不了
I-It's-- it won't be a big deal.
有意思 很有意思
Mm. Interesting. That's interesting.
怎么了
What?
你觉得她可能会嫉妒吗
You think, you think she might get jealous?
也许 也许会嫉妒 也许会暴怒
Maybe. Maybe jealous, maybe furious.
很可能暴怒
I mean, likely furious.
是的 但你不觉得如果我们不说
Yeah, but don't you think she'll be angrier if we don't tell her
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表