剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
不用了 实际上...
Uh, no. Actually, uh,
我是来找你的
I'm here to see you.
发生了什么事
Oh. What's going on?
还记得上周日 我带卡尔去哈罗德的早午餐会吗
Remember last Sunday, when I took Karl to that brunch at Harold's?
记得 谢谢你载他过去
Yes. Thank you for driving him.
哈罗德今天打给我了
So, Harold called me today.
他猜测卡尔从他的药柜里偷了些药片
He thinks Karl stole some pills from his medicine cabinet.
哪类药片
What kind of pills?
安♥眠♥药♥
Sleeping pills.
两周前我们在比利家打桥牌时
And the same thing happened two weeks ago
也发生了同样的事
when we went to Billy's for bridge.
这样啊
I see.
卡尔表面上故作坚强
Karl puts on a brave face,
但我知道他内心有多难过
but I know how depressed he's been.
我非常担心他
And I'm just so worried.
你确实应该告诉我这些事
You did the right thing telling me.
萨蒙妮 把这压力丢给你我非常过意不去
Simone, I'm so sorry to dump this on you.
但他向来只听得进你的话
But you've always been the only one who can get through to him.
我会处理的
I will take care of it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你来誊写那封信
So, while you copy the letter in your handwriting,
我去楼上帮你打包衣物
I'll be upstairs cleaning out your closet.
你说过拉尔夫大概六点四十五分到家 对吗
You said Ralph gets home around 6:45?
有时六点半就回来了
Sometimes as early as 6:30.
罗伯六点十五分左右到家 现在已经快五点了
Rob gets home around 6:15, and it's almost 5:00.
我们得抓紧时间
We need to get cracking.
贝丝·安
Beth Ann?
当拉尔夫读到这封信时...
When Ralph reads this...
他一定会怒不可遏
he will absolutely get violent.
希望如此
We can only hope.
我去农贸市场
I'm going to the farmers market.
穿这身去吗
Wearing that?
虽然我得和一群土气主妇一起购物
Well, just because I have to shop with the frumps
但不代表我就得打扮得像她们一样
doesn't mean I have to dress like them.
要帮你带点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
还真有
Oh, yes, actually, um,
我需要一百颗安♥眠♥药♥
I could use a hundred sleeping pills
替换你从我梳妆台拿走的那些
to replace the ones you took out of my dresser.
你发现了
You noticed.
还真快
That was fast.
去年你生我的气
Yes, last year you were angry with me
因为我没服下足以自杀的药量
because I didn't take enough pills to kill myself,
现在你却一颗都不让我吃
and now you won't let me have any.
你得选定一种策略并坚持到底啊 亲爱的
You need to choose a policy and stick to it, my girl.
我们必须和这疾病作斗争 绝不能屈服
We have to fight this disease. We can't give into it.
你真的忘了
Have you really forgotten
我上次肺炎发作有多严重了吗
how bad my last bout of pneumonia was?
我还以为自己走不出医院了
I wasn't sure I was leaving the hospital.
但你康复了 现在好好的
But you did, and now you're fine.
亲爱的 我一点都不好
Darling, I'm not fine.
如果我的T细胞是人
If my T cells were people,
我当时组局打桥牌的人都凑不够
I couldn't get up a bridge game,
所以拜托你把药还给我
so please, please give me the pills back.
我已经冲下水槽了
I already washed them down the sink.
那你只是逼我采取更可怕的方法
Well, then, you'll just force me to do something more gruesome.
上吊或一枪爆头
So, hang myself or blow my brains out.
你来选
You choose.
我发誓 如果你自杀导致破相
So help me, if you do anything disfiguring,
我一定会给你办开棺葬礼
I will give you an open-casket funeral
不帮你化妆 也不开荧光灯美颜
with no makeup and fluorescent lighting.
天啊
Dear God,
我娶的是魔鬼本人呢
I married the devil herself.
我知道我们不会永远在一起
Oh, I know we won't be together always,
但为何要减少我们能共度的时光呢
but why subtract even a day we could share?
好吧 好吧
Fine. Fine.
你赢了
You win.
其实我下午要去参加一个生日派对
Actually, um, I'm going to a birthday party this afternoon.
或许你可以陪我去
Maybe you'd like to join me.
是吉米·洛夫特斯生日
It's for Jimmy Loftus.
我很想再见到他 他总能逗我开心
Oh, I'd love to see him again. He's always a hoot.
他还好吗
How is he doing?
恐怕不太好
Well, I'm afraid he's had a bit of a setback.
他住院了
He's in the hospital.
不
Oh, no.
派对在他病房♥里举♥行♥
Yes, the party's in his room.
你要是能去 一定会帮他振作精神
If you come, I'm sure it would lift his spirits.
我很想去
I'd love to come.
我很开心
I'm so glad.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
-好了 -亲爱的
- All right. - Honey...
过来抱下
Come here, you.
我的肋骨
my ribs.
-抱歉 -不 没事
- I'm sorry. - No, no. No, no.
别停 继续抱 我能受得了
Don't stop, don't stop. I can take it.
你不是说洁德离开时把狗也带走了吗
I thought you said Jade took the dog when she left.
是的
She did.
-你在这里做什么 -做晚饭
- What are you doing here? - I'm making dinner.
好吧
Okay.
你得立刻离开
I think you need to leave.
我知道之前闹得有点不愉快
I know things got a little funky for a minute there,
但我们没理由不可以
but there's no reason that we can't go back
回到从前那样
to the way we were before.
有很多理由不可以
Oh, I think there are a lot of reasons.
-是的 洁德 请你... -她不叫洁德
- Yeah, Jade, please... - Her name's not Jade.
谁在乎啊
Who cares?
我就不能重塑自我吗
Am I not allowed to reinvent myself?
我♥操♥
I mean, fuck.
听我说 我们都先冷静下来
Okay, you know what, let's just all settle down.
你们表现得好像一切都是我的错 不是的
You guys act like everything that happened is my fault; it's not.
我本来可以去欧洲的
I could have gone to Europe,
但你求我留下来
but you begged me to stay.
你假装爱我
You pretended to love me,
而你答应你会永远照顾我
and you promised that you would always take care of me.
这不公平
It's not fair.
你说得对
You're right.
你说得对 这不公平
You're right, it's not fair.
好了 别说了
Okay, just stop.
你说的话我一个字都不信
I don't believe one thing about you.
更别说你的眼泪了
Least of all your tears.
我没假装爱你 我是真的爱你
I didn't pretend to love you, I did.
但那是因为我不知道你的真面目
But that's because I didn't know who you really are.
你试图骗我们
You tried to trick us.
你玩弄了我们 但是你输了
You played us, and you lost.
都结束了
It's done.
现在滚吧
Now get out.
我会走的...
I'll go...
但你先得给我钱
but you have to pay me first.
你觉得你能敲诈我们
You think you can shake us down?
-宝贝 -重新开始是需要钱的
- Honey. - It costs money to start over.
我们不会帮助和教唆罪犯的
We're not aiding and abetting a criminal.
是你们欠我的
You owe me.
伊莱的稿子买♥♥了一百万美元
Eli sold our script for a million dollars.
给我一万 我就走
Give me ten grand, and I'll go.
我不会给你钱让你走的 我会直接报♥警♥
I'm not gonna pay you to leave. I'm just gonna call the cops.
这样吧 我们冷静一下
All right, you know what, let's just hold on a second.
好吗 你知道我接下来要干什么吗
Okay? You know what I'm gonna do?
我会跟她谈谈 我们会解决这个问题的
I'm gonna go talk to her. We're gonna work this out.
我觉得虽然你经历了这么多
I mean, after all, you've been through a lot,
但你不是个坏人
but you're not a bad person.
是吧 不是的吧 好的
Right? No, no, okay.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表