剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表
-是什么 -草
- Like what? - Grass.
从你草坪上拔的吗
From your lawn?
不 我是指飞叶子
No, I'm talking about pot.
你懂的 大♥麻
You know, marijuana?
你是指"大♥麻烟卷"的"大♥麻"
You mean reefer?
听着 这不是什么大不了的事
Oh. Look, it's not a big deal.
很多人都在吸食它
Lots of people do it.
罪犯们 还有搞音乐的
Criminals. Musicians.
请不要生气
Please don't be angry.
你是个好女孩 怎么能做这种事呢
You are a good girl. How could you do such a thing?
是罗伯的主意
Rob wanted to.
你那个有妇之夫吗
Your married man?
是
Yeah.
我万万没想到
That stuns me.
考虑到你之前对他的描述
Given how you've described him.
他确实很古板保守
He can be such a square.
我觉得他只是想找个法子放松一下
I think he was just looking for a way to cut loose.
听着 我并非有意要冒犯你
Look, I really didn't mean to offend you.
我没事 只是有些出乎我的意料
I'm fine. It's just something I wasn't expecting.
所以我们又和好了对吧
So are we friends again?
太好了 我去把这些放起来
Great. I'll go put these away.
-慢着 -怎么了
- Wait. - Hmm?
不管了 我要尝尝
Oh, what the heck.
-不过你是怎么发现的 -我已经起疑心有一阵子了
- But how did you find out? - I've had my suspicions for a while,
然后布拉德终于承认了
and then Brad finally admitted
自从我们订婚以来 他一直都在
that he's been lying to me about Cindy
辛迪一事上对我撒谎
the whole time we've been engaged.
我可认识不少名叫"辛迪"的婊♥子
I know so many whores named Cindy.
我有提到她很胖吗 足足有140磅
And did I mention she's fat? 140 pounds if she's an ounce.
140磅 他从哪儿找到她的 嘉年华吗
Oh, 140, where did he find her, a carnival?
亲爱的 还不到中午呢
You know, darling, it's not even noon yet.
我的未婚夫上了一个肥婆
My fiancé fucked a beluga whale.
我还能不能得到点安慰啊
Can I please get some support here?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
所以他从订婚以来一直都和辛迪好着吗
Uh, so he's been sleeping with Cindy this whole time?
不是 我可没那么说
No, I didn't say that.
我都听懵了
I'm confused.
他一直在撒谎
He's been lying the whole time.
他们就是在你们带我去夏威夷的那个周末打的炮
They hooked up that weekend you took me to Hawaii.
等等 那都是两年前的事了
Hang on, that was two years ago.
你那时有和布拉德订婚吗
Were you and Brad even engaged yet?
还没 但是我们正好着呢
No, but we were together.
分分合合吧
Mm, off and on.
我承认 布拉德那时还没求婚
Okay, Brad hadn't proposed yet,
但我们都清楚他正准备那么做
but we both knew he was going to.
就是
Exactly.
起码我知道
Yeah, or at least I knew.
也许你应该跟他说的
Well, maybe you should've told him.
我不敢相信你竟然会替布拉德说话
I can't believe you're taking Brad's side.
我只是想说
I'm just saying
情况可能不是那么非黑即白
the situation is not quite so cut and dried.
布拉德是个好男人 你或许可以考虑原谅他
Brad is a good man. You might consider forgiveness.
原谅
Forgiveness?
天 你真是娶错人了
Boy, did you marry into the wrong family.
我要回房间了
I'm going to my room.
亲爱的 我知道你很生气
Darling, I know you're upset,
但是当你对瓶吹时 布拉德就赢了
but when you drink without a glass, Brad wins.
好像没什么感觉啊
I don't think it's working.
需要一点时间才会起效
Takes a while to kick in.
我希望我能辨认出那种感觉
I hope I recognize the sensation.
我可不希望嗑嗨了 却错过那种感觉
I'd hate to be high and miss it.
相信我 你会察觉到的
Trust me, you'll know.
话说 你想点些中餐 边听音乐边吃吗
Hey, want to order in Chinese food and listen to records?
你今晚不是要跟你那位有妇之夫共进晚餐吗
Aren't you having dinner with your married man tonight?
那是明天 今晚罗伯跟他老婆有安排
That's tomorrow. Tonight, Rob has plans with his wife.
什么
What?
我也不知道 已经计划好几周了
I don't know. It's been planned for weeks.
好像要跟他的上司一起吃饭什么的
Some dinner party with his boss.
周三
Wednesday!
今天是周三
Today is Wednesday.
是啊 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
我周一要帮我家邻居喂猫
I was supposed to feed my neighbor's cat on Monday.
可怜的小猫
Poor Mittens.
我该走了
I should go.
该死的 我的另一只溜冰鞋呢
Damn it! Where's my other skate?
-在你的胳膊下面夹着呢 -是哦
- It's under your armpit. - Oh, yes.
谢谢你提供的大♥麻美食
Thank you for the reefer.
没事
Yeah.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我们5分钟后就该出发了
We need to leave in five minutes.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
你是去溜冰了吗
Were you roller skating?
快点 我们得出发了
Come on. We have to go now.
先说清楚几件事情
Let's go over a few things.
他在办公室以外的地方 喜欢被称作哈尔
When he's out of the office, my boss likes to be called Hal.
他妻子叫薇薇安
His wife is Vivian.
薇薇安
Vivian.
戴尔和格雷琴·克拉克也会在场
Dale and Gretchen Clark will be there.
他很高 她是褐色头发
He's tall. She's brunette.
帕姆拉和乔 是那对老夫妻
Pamela and Joe, they'll be the old ones.
麦伦·保罗也会去的 他是矮的那个
And Myron Paul is coming, he'll be the short one.
麦伦很矮
Myron is short.
今晚的贵宾是来自日本的田代先生
The guest of honor is Mr. Tashiro from Japan.
他的特征应该很明显
Should be obvious who he is.
为什么
Why?
你这是开玩笑吗
Is that a joke?
当然
Sure.
杜克 求你了 我都道歉几十次了
Duke, please, I've apologized, like, 20 times.
什么 我求求你了
What? Please, I'm begging you,
求你了 别伤害它
please, don't hurt her.
杜克 杜克 求你了
Duke! Duke, please.
你是有什么毛病啊
What is wrong with you?
它只是个孩子而已
She's just a baby!
杜克
Duke!
喂
Hello?
-天呐 -洁德 出什么事了
- Oh, my God. - Jade, what's going on?
杜克要杀了茶缸
Duke is gonna kill Teacup.
茶缸
Teacup?
是我们的狗 他说如果我不去见他
Our dog. He says if I don't meet with him,
他就杀死它
he's gonna put her down.
老天呐
Holy shit.
-他不能那么做 对吧 -从法律上说吗
- He can't do that, right? - Legally?
我真的不太确定
I'm honestly not sure.
他不会真的伤害自己的狗吧
You don't think he'd hurt his own dog, do you?
他因为差点闷死他的会计师而入狱过
He went to prison for choking his accountant.
我爸也是个会计师
My dad's an accountant.
我必须过去一趟
I have to go over there.
我爱那只狗
I love that dog.
洁德 这太危险了
Jade, it's too dangerous.
我不在乎 我必须救茶缸
I don't care. I have to save Teacup.
好吧 好吧
Fine, fine,
但你不能一个人去 我跟你一起去
but you're not going alone. I will go with you, okay?
-好的 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
-谢谢你 谢谢 -没事
- Thank you, thank you. - Yes, of course.
那我呢
What about me?
我的意思是 两个人去挺好的
I-I'm just saying, you know, two's good,
三个就更好了 对吧
three's better, right?
是啊 好吧
Yeah. Okay.
那好
All right.
如果是布拉德打来的 就说我不在
If that's Brad, I'm not here.
剧集 | 致命女人 | 导航列表