剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
看能不能找到托马斯·格里芬在跑步时的视频
See if you can find Thomas Griffin on his run.
是 长官 太谢谢了
Yes, sir. Thank you.
喂 打起精神专注点
Oi! Wake up and pay attention.
我可不希望你像上次一样走错路
I don't want you wandering off like you did last time.
在僵尸屋里走错了一个路口
One wrong turn in the zombie house.
你可把我们全都害死了
Yeah, and you got us all killed.
行了 我们赶快把这一片搜查了
Look, can we just search the area
然后就迅速离开 好吗
and get out of here as quickly as possible, please?
-走啊 -闭嘴
- Come on! - Shut up.
什么声音 维护人员吗
What's that? Maintenance?
不 没有维护计划
Nah, nothing's scheduled.
是从那边传来的
It's coming from down there.
嗨 你
Hey! Hey, you!
警♥察♥
Police!
迈尔斯 快点 不然他就跑了
Miles, hurry up or we're gonna lose him!
这是什么 这是什么 这是什么
Eugh. What is it? What is it? What is it?!
应该是托马斯·格里芬的脏器 头儿
I think it's the missing parts of Thomas Griffin, boss.
什么 把它从我身上弄下来
What? Well, get it off me!
缠在你脖子上了
It's wrapped round your neck.
转身 转身 别动
Turn round, turn round. Keep still.
头儿 好了 你没事了
Boss, it's all right. You're OK.
看着我 看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me! Look at me!
你身上弄干净了 一切正常
You're clean. You're all right.
知道了吗
Ok?
知道了 谢谢
Yeah, OK. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
为什么 为什么要这么做
Why? Why do this?
留下讯息 炫耀力量
A message? A display of power?
这儿有个摄像机
It's a camera.
正对着肠子
Pointing at this.
头儿 我觉得这是诱饵
Boss, I think this is bait.
这种摄像机很贵的
Camera like that, cost a bit.
这种摄像机是打猎用的
They use these cameras to shoot wildlife.
因为这上面有陷阱感应器
They have a trip sensor.
放在那儿真是疯了
They must be mad to leave that
可能会被偷走或是没收呢
where it could be nicked or confiscated.
尸体内脏被掏出来 挂在下水道顶部
Disembowelled bodies, entrails hanging from the ceiling.
都不重要
That's all fine.
你关心的却是有人乱扔摄像机
But somebody leaves a camera lying around and it bothers you?
我儿子被人偷了好几辆自行车好几部手♥机♥了
My boys have had so many bikes nicked and phones lifted.
我看到有挺好的东西没被保管好
I see a decent piece of kit that isn't chained down
当然觉得不对劲
and it does bother me, yeah.
打扰下 你有紫外线灯吗
Excuse me, do you have a UV light?
有
Yes.
主人很骄傲啊
One proud owner.
长官
Sir?
在大伦敦区域有十五个马克·胡珀
So I've got 15 Mark Hoopers in Greater London.
凶手一定是计划好的
Right, well, the killer must have planned this
并且行事有条不紊
and he seems pretty organised.
所以十八岁以下的都不用管
So I'd disregard anyone under the age of 18.
-好的 -并且他很强壮
- Ok. - And he's physically strong.
可以制♥服♥很健壮的被害人
He was able to subdue a very fit and athletic victim.
那六十岁以上的也不用管了
So I'll take out anyone over 60.
六十五
65.
还剩下多少
What does that leave us?
十一个
Er...11.
他们是做什么的
And what do they do?
律师 牙医 学生 失业
Solicitor. Dentist. Student. Unemployed.
失业 建筑工人
Unemployed. Builder.
这个词我都不会读
I can't even pronounce that one.
神秘动物学家 他们相信并且寻找
So a crypto-zoologist is someone who believes in and looks for
绝种的 神话中的 传说中的生物
extinct, mythical, legendary creatures
比如博德明荒原兽 尼斯湖水怪
like the Beast of Bodmin, or Nessie.
也许这个马克·胡珀把摄像机放在下水道
This Mark Hooper could have put a camera in the sewers
是想拍下什么东西
to try and get a picture of something.
并且用托马斯·格里芬的肠子做饵设了陷阱
And baited a trap with Thomas Griffin's intestines.
现在还不确定 我们还在等结果
We don't know that, we're waiting for results.
不过我不知道还有别人
Although I don't know anyone else
也缺了内脏
who's missing their insides right now.
房♥东觉得胡珀今天一天都在外面
The landlord thinks Hooper's out for the day.
像是攀爬用具
Looks like climbing gear.
或是洞穴探险用具
Or caving.
下水道
Sewers.
立刻叫犯罪现场调查员过来
Get SOCOs here now.
不管你们是谁 小心轻放
Whoever you are, just be careful with that.
这很珍贵
It's very precious.
-是马克·胡珀吗 -是
- Are you Mark Hooper? - Yeah.
我就是 这是我的公♥寓♥
That's me, this is my flat.
那是我的大脑
And that's my brain.
你总算找到我了
You found me, then?
我只迷路过一次 你这地方有点偏
I only got lost once. You're a bit off the beaten track.
这是什么
What is it?
应该是牛肉
Beef, I think.
这肉汁很棒
It's a nice gravy.
你会喜欢的
You'll like it.
你可以做饭前祷告吗
Will you say grace?
当然
Of course.
你做神秘动物学家多久了
How long have you been a crypto-zoologist?
自从我在西♥藏♥找到了一个雪人的巢穴
Ever since I found a Yeti nest in Tibet.
雪人刚刚离开 巢里还有它的气味和温度
Recently vacated but still pungent and warm.
你为什么去下水道 马克
What were you doing down in the sewers, Mark?
维多利亚时代
Back in Victorian times,
一只母猪跑进了汉普斯特德的弗利特河[伦敦最大地下河]
a sow went into the River Fleet at Hampstead
生下了一窝小猪
and had a litter of piglets.
他们在下水道里很安全 又有足够的食物
They were safe down in the sewers, and there was plenty of food,
于是小猪就在那儿住下 越长越大
so the pigs stayed and grew fat.
他们不停地繁殖
They kept breeding
并且
and
一年又一年过去了 他们开始变异
as the years went by they began to mutate
适应了地下的生活
and adapt to life underground.
他们就是黑猪
They were known as the Black Swine.
在下水道里捡东西吃的人
And the toshers who worked in the sewers
如果听到黑猪的哼声就会落荒而逃
would run away if they heard them grunting
因为他们知道这些猪喜欢人肉
because they knew these pigs had a taste for human flesh.
你是想拍到这些猪吗
And you were hoping to get a photograph of one of these pigs?
他们现在很罕见了
Well, they're quite rare now.
但我听说白教堂还有
But I'd heard they still exist under Whitechapel.
你用的什么诱饵
What bait did you use?
猪内脏
Pig intestines.
不是人类的吗
Not human?
你的猪不就好这口吗
That's what your feral pigs really wanted.
他们的确食人 但不挑食
They're cannibals. Not fussy.
你是否杀害了托马斯·格里芬并用他做诱饵
Did you kill Thomas Griffin to use him as bait?
没有
No, no.
因为他就在那个下水道里被人开膛 内脏被挖走
Because he was disembowelled in the same sewers.
这证明了我是对的
This proves I'm right.
他们的确就在下水道里
They are down there.
他是被黑猪杀死的
He was killed by the Black Swine.
犯罪现场调查员把胡珀的下水道摄像机的
SOCO sent over the memory card from Hooper's camera
存储卡送来了
in the sewer.
你觉得你能看到变种猪吗
You hoping to see a mutant pig?
我想弄清楚胡珀是不是在撒谎
I'm hoping to find out if Hooper is lying.
安
Anne.
安
Anne.
安
Anne.
在下面呢
Down here.
那是胡珀
There's Hooper.
新的一天 又换了个地方
Another day, another location.
-那是托马斯·格里芬 -那是什么 瞧
- That's Thomas Griffin. - What's that there, look?
看起来有人在追赶他
It looks like he's been chased.
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表