剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
我们得查查塞碧娜的父亲
We should check out Sabine's father.
在提香的画中
In the painting by Titian,
马西亚斯是被倒吊起来剥皮的
Marsyas was hung upside down to be flayed
这样血液会流进大脑
so the blood would run to his brain
让他尽量久地保持清醒
and keep him conscious for longer.
所以呢
So?
肉贩的手法是一样的
Well, how about butchery went the same way,
屠夫会割开动物的咽喉
the animals have their throats cut
再把它们倒吊起来放血
and they're hung upside down for exsanguinate.
但凶手没有割喉 他只是剥皮而已
But our killer doesn't cut the throats, he flays the skin off.
我们还是应该录一份口供 查查他的行踪
Still, we should take the statement from it, find out his movements.
再找个素描师
And take an artist with you as well.
看能否根据塞碧娜的描述画出凶手的速写
See if we can get a likeness of the killer from Sabina.
对了 迈尔斯 别找翠西·艾敏
Oh, Miles. Not Tracey Emin.
[翠西·艾敏: 当代英国艺术家]
威廉·蒂尔尼·克拉克
William Tierney Clark?
请跟我来
Do you want to come on through?
往前直走
Straight through.
-你想见我 -是的
- You wanted to see me? - Yes.
我们找到了尼克莱·鲍迪亚夫凶案的目击者
We have a witness to the Nikolai Baldaev murder.
她说凶手像是个老太太
She describes the killer as being like an old lady
但长了张女巫脸
with a face like a witch.
-好吧 -她特别提到她皮肤粗糙
- OK. - She specifically said leathery skin.
人皮脸
Leatherface.
你说什么
What was that?
人皮脸 出自《德州电锯杀人狂》
Leatherface. Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
他戴着人皮面具
He wore a mask made of human skin.
-那是假的 -但电影不错
- That is fiction. - It's a good film.
那就是色情片 而且是基于真实事件
It is pornography loosely based,
但做了很大修改
and I mean loosely,
原型是平原镇盗墓者艾德·盖恩
on the case of Ed Gein, the Plainfield Ghoul.
对 那个著名连环杀手
Yeah. That's it, he was a famous serial killer.
他只供认犯下两起案件
He confessed to two murders only,
根本不能算作连环杀手
which does not qualify him as a serial killer.
-你真是不懂转懂 -是不懂装懂
- That's pedanticness. - Pedantry.
-行了 -我只是想说
- All right! - All I'm trying to say is,
或许塞碧娜看到的不是凶手的真实相貌
maybe what Sabina saw wasn't the killer's real face.
他可能戴了人皮面具
Maybe he wore a skin mask.
给我一份艾德·盖恩的档案
Prepare me a file on Ed Gein.
有很多材料
There's a lot of material...
已经死了三人了
Look. We have three victims already.
我不希望再有人死了
I don't want there to be a fourth.
请你咬一口
OK, can you just bite together for me, please?
你耳朵或者下巴疼吗
You suffering from any pain in the ear or jaw at all?
对 早上有时会疼
Er, yeah, sometimes in the mornings.
我要给你照个X光
OK, well, I'm gonna take a quick X-ray
但你似乎是得了
but it looks like you're suffering from
我们称为夜间磨牙的病
what we call nocturnal bruxism.
就是说 你晚上一直在磨牙
Basically means, you've been grinding your teeth at night.
你最近有什么压力吗
Have you been under any stress, recently?
什么
Er, er, sorry?
你会感到焦虑或者紧张吗
Are you suffering from any kind of anxiety or tension,
特别是在晚上
particularly at night?
-是的 -有多久了
- Yes. - How long's that been going on for?
几年了
Erm... A few years.
看起来也像 好了 张开嘴
Hm. Certainly looks that way. OK, open up.
一口咬下去 好了
OK, and bite down. OK.
我出去准备下照X光
I'm just gonna go and prepare the X-ray.
请你一直咬住
I just need you to hold really still for me.
喂
Hello?
牙医被人从背后袭击 昏倒在外面
Well, the dentist was attacked from behind, laid out cold.
-氯仿吗 -应该是
- Chloroform? - Looks like it.
歹徒把被害人从防火门带了出去
The victim was taken out through the fire doors
到一个私人停车场
to a private car park.
门上有许多指纹
There are plenty of prints on the door.
问题是 那是死人的指纹
Trouble is, they belong to a dead man.
希德·沃顿的
Sid Walden.
和之前的作案手法一样
This is the same pattern as before.
他用上一名死者的指纹来攻击下一个被害人
He's using the prints of the last victim to attack the next.
他在耍我们
He's toying with us.
威廉·蒂尔尼·克拉克
William Tierney Clark,
布鲁奈尔大学的十九岁学生
19-year-old student, Brunel University.
他的记录只到六个月前
His records only go back six months.
也许他是才来的 学生哪来的都有
Perhaps he's new to the area. Students come from all over.
让肯特调查一下
Put Kent on it.
被害人是精心挑选出来的
The victims have been carefully chosen.
我们需要找到联♥系♥
We need the link.
安吉特·莫苏德那边怎么样了
What about Anjit Masud?
我录下了口供 我们在查
Yeah, I took a statement. We're checking it out.
他人挺不错的
He is a nice bloke, has he?
给了我几块排骨 让我和朱蒂当茶点
Gave me a couple of chops for mine and Judy's tea.
明天再吃吧 我们实施两班制
That'll have to keep until tomorrow. I'm calling a double shift.
在今晚之前我们得找到切实的线索
We need a solid lead by the end of today
不然这孩子就会死
otherwise this boy ends up dead.
你要吗
You want them?
-你见过这个人吗 -没有
- Have you come across this guy at all? - No.
谢谢你"全神贯注"地回答
Thanks for giving it your full attention.
他叫什么名字来着
What's his name again?
威廉·蒂尔尼·克拉克
William Tierney Clark.
不 我想不起来
No, doesn't ring any bells.
他是名土木工程师
He was a civil engineer,
十九世纪八十年代设计了汉默史密斯桥
designed Hammersmith Bridge in 1880-something.
几个月前的问答中有他
Came up on the quiz a couple of three months ago.
这下你知道了 去抓他吧
There you go. Book him.
-他在布鲁奈尔大学学工程 -所以呢
- Well, he did study engineering at Brunel. - So?
所以 或许他改过名字
So, what if he changed his name,
改成了自己崇拜的一位著名工程师的名字
he could've called himself after his hero, a famous engineer?
我爸爸想给我取名特雷弗
My dad wanted to call me Trevor,
-像特雷弗·布鲁金那样 -特雷弗·曼塞尔
- after Trevor Brooking. - Trevor Mansell?
[特雷弗·布鲁金 英格兰足球运动员]
-那绝对是个凶手的名字 -是啊
- That's a murder's name if ever I heard one. - Yeah.
-他要改名叫钱德勒了 对吧 -少来
- He's changing his to Chandler, aren't you? - Get off!
看来今晚要施行两班制了
Looks like they've pulled a double shift for this evening.
是吗
Have they?
也许我们该重新安排
Maybe we should rearrange.
重新安排什么
Rearrange what?
我们的"危险关系"
Our liaison dangereuse.
对不起 我听不懂
Sorry, I'm not with you.
-开始了 -我们能改到下周约会吗
- Here we go. - Could we perhaps make it next week?
我知道这附近有家很棒的意大利餐馆
I know a nice Italian place not far from here.
艾德 我结婚了
Ed, I'm a married woman!
我觉得
I don't think it's appropriate
和同事约会不大合适吧
that I be going out with some bloke from work, now, is it?
-我丈夫会怎么想 -我明白了
- What would my husband say? - Ah. I see.
-我们回头再说 -不 我们现在就说
- We'll talk about it later. - No, we'll talk about it now.
你好像搞错我的意思了
You seem to have got the wrong end of the stick.
我对你没有兴趣 对不起
I'm not interested in you that way. I'm sorry.
但是你的信好像不是这么个意思
But your message seemed to suggest otherwise.
太经典了
This is class.
什么信息
What message?
"我没法再否认对你的感情了
"I can't deny my feelings for you any longer.
请于明晚和我见面谈谈
Please meet me tomorrow night to talk.
如果你同意 请系上红领结"
Wear your red bowtie if it's a yes."
我可没背下来
Not that I memorised it or anything.
我真的不知道你在说什么
I really do not know what you're talking about.
是曼塞尔写的
Mansell wrote it.
太棒了 你毁了一场好戏
Great. What did you spoil it for?
这不公平啊
Because it's not fair!
他耍了你 他用莱利的电脑给你发了邮件
He was winding you up. He emailed you from Riley's computer.
你得承认 我唬住你了 是吧
Come on, you got admit, had you going, didn't I?
你在地下室里欲♥火♥焚身了吗
Were you getting all horny down in the dungeon?
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表