剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
我告诉你 全都告诉你
I'll tell you! I'll tell you!
晚安
Night.
可没有那个福气 又有人被杀了
No chance of that. There's been another one.
可能又是个被害的女巫
Another possible dead witch.
-死者是谁 -四十多岁的女士
- Who is it? - Woman in her forties,
被发现死在自己的公♥寓♥里
found in her flat.
-她养的猫也都被杀了 -怎么回事
- All her cats are dead, too. - What happened?
她溺水而死 不都是这么处理的吗
She drowned. That's what they did, isn't it?
[十七世纪判定女巫的一种方式]
如果你淹死了那你就是无辜的
If you drown you're innocent,
不死就是女巫 要被绞死
if you swim you get hanged.
稍等我一下
Erm, I just need to...
我马上就回家 好吗
I'll be home soon, OK?
比我想的要迟一些
Just a little bit later than I thought.
别哭啊 小甜心
Oh, don't cry, sweetheart.
我知道 我也爱你
I know, and I love you, too.
雪莉·斯拉普斯顿也是
Was Cherry Thrapston part of
桃乐西·凯德的缝纫协会的吗
Dorothy Cade's quilting circle?
对 没错 她以前是名助产士
Yes, she was, and she was a doula,
帮助孕妇自然分娩
a natural childbirth midwife.
往这边走
We're through here.
老处♥女♥ 秃头 养了三只黑猫
Spinster, bald, three black cats.
再加上一口大锅 女巫的家当就齐活了
We only need a cauldron and we've got a witch's full house.
去卫生间
The bathroom?
凶手可不是在厨房♥的水槽里把她溺死的
Well he didn't drown her in the kitchen sink.
恐怕你得自己进去了
You'll have to go in without me.
怎么 十英尺你都走不动了
What, you can't walk ten feet?
我以为我能行 但我做不到
I thought I could do it but I...I can't.
这又不是有尸体残骸 满是血迹的破房♥子
This isn't a crack house with corpses torn over and blood everywhere.
-你见过比这更糟的 -对 很抱歉
- You've seen worse. - Yeah, I'm sorry.
溺死让我受不了 我做不到
Drownings bother me. I can't.
-弹下你的橡皮筋 -不行 它断了
- Snap your rubber band. - I can't. It broke.
我再给你一个
I'll get you another one.
不要 这个是摩根给的
No! It was from...Morgan so...
只有这一根
There was only one.
反正那厕所也太小了挤不下那么多人
Well, that bathroom's too small for us all anyway.
多谢
Thanks.
你们好 来的正是时候
Hello. You're just in time.
我们正准备把她捞出来
We're pulling her out.
小心水渍
Mind the puddles.
好了 就去看一下他
All right. It's a quick check on him,
确保他没事 然后我们就可以走了
make sure he's all right, then we're off.
莱利
Riley...
-你没事吧 -温菲尔德从天而降
- are you all right? - Wingfield fell out of the sky.
我没看到其他人
I didn't see anybody.
这你也无能为力
I'm sure there's nothing you could do.
如果我再在车里多待十秒 我就死定了
If I'd have stayed in the car for ten more seconds, I'd be dead.
来吧 亲爱的 我们送你回家
Come on, love, we'll get you home.
幸好你没试着接住他
I'm glad you didn't try and catch him.
史黛拉·奈特 军情六处的
Stella Knight. MI6.
温菲尔德从窗口摔下来的几率有多大
What are the chances of Wingfield falling out of a window?
他一直有自杀倾向
He was suicidal.
我上次跟他通话时 他听起来很害怕
The last time I spoke to him, he was scared.
那是什么时候
When was that?
你肯定窃听了我们的通话
No doubt you have a transcript of the conversation.
不如你自己去读一下
Why don't you read it?
我向你保证这里面没有什么蹊跷
I assure you nothing sinister is going on.
你怎么这么多疑 钱德勒探长
Why are you so paranoid, DI Chandler?
别跟我耍心眼
Don't play mind games with me.
癔病是会传染的 你最好小心点
Hysteria is contagious. You know, you should be careful.
你的口气很像温菲尔德
You're starting to sound like Wingfield.
我希望你喝的是探戈[一种软饮]
Tell me that was a Tango.
我得麻醉自己 迈哥 我讨厌尸检
I had to blur the edges, Skip. I hate autopsies.
你怎么能在这儿喝酒 傻了吗
You can't drink here. Are you an idiot?
这事你知我知 老爸
It's between me and you, pops.
又没有什么害处 别告诉老妈就行
There's no harm done. Just don't tell Mum.
你现在不怕我了 对吗
You don't fear me any more, do you?
怕你 当然不怕 你就是只小猫
Fear you? No, Skip. You're a pussy cat.
-我是斗牛犬 -是 那是以前
- I'm a pit bull! - Yeah, you were back in the day.
我过去总对你长官前长官后的
I used to be, "Yes, sir. No, sir. Nice cup of tea, sir."
-那是哪里不一样了 -我们太了解你了
- So, what's changed? - We know you too well.
-乔呢 -他让我代为问好
- Where's Joe? - He sends his love.
你上次来这儿不是晕倒了吗
Didn't you faint the last time you were here?
我吗 不是
Me? No.
你肯定把我跟哪个可怜虫弄混了
You must have got me mixed up with someone pathetic.
我挺喜欢看肠子肚子的
I love a bit of guts.
这是湿性淹溺
This...was a wet drowning.
-还有其他种类吗 -实际上有
- Any other type? - Well, yeah, there is actually.
干性淹溺是冷水引起喉头痉挛致死
Dry drowning is when the cold water causes a laryngeal spasm.
湿性淹溺是水进入肺部致死
Wet drowning is caused by water entering the lungs.
溺毙用了多长时间
How long did it take?
在淡水里溺毙得更快
You drown more quickly in fresh water.
-那她很快就淹死了 -不是
- So it was quick? - No.
凶手在浴缸里放了盐
The killer put salt into the bath water
尽量延长折磨的时间
to make it last as long as possible.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
-这是什么 -温菲尔德寄来的
- What's this? - They're from Wingfield.
这有成千上万页啊
There's thousands of pages.
这怎么看啊 会瞎掉的
You can't read this, you'll go blind.
他想把这些给我 让我接他的班
He really wanted me to have these to continue his work.
行啊 只要你够疯 并且无所事事的话
Well, you could, if you were barking mad and had nothing better to do.
温菲尔德觉得
Wingfield thought
是这些文件里的内容让他送了命
the information in these files were to blame for his death.
总得有人看
Someone's gonna have to read them.
我进来啦
Knock, knock!
我喜欢收礼物
Ah, I like presents.
那你可别嫌这礼物麻烦 艾德
Well, this...is a gift horse, Ed.
克里斯宾·温菲尔 军情六处
Crispin Wingfield, MI6.
里面可能藏了大秘密呢
There could be great secrets here.
是啊 得靠你来发现了
Yeah, well. You've got to find them.
要帮忙吗 这里可有很多箱呢
Do you want some help? Got a lot of boxes here.
好啊 你随意吧
Erm, er yes, er... Be my guest.
好了 现在来看看她胃里有什么
Right, now we will have a look at the contents of the stomach.
我听说你差点就没命了
I er, I hear you had a bit of a close call.
你记得你的新书发布会上
You know at your book launch...
有个小老太太 我还以为是你妈
..The little old lady that wasn't your mum?
记得
Yes.
她跟我说话了
She spoke to me,
她问我怎么受得了这工作
and she wondered how I did the job,
都不知道能不能活着回家见孩子
never knowing if I'd make it home to see my kids.
你觉得她说的可能有点道理
Ah...and now you're thinking she may have had a point?
我们都不知道下一秒会发生什么
Well, we never know what's round the corner.
所以我才喜欢待在这里
Well, that's why I like it down here.
我唯一要担心的就是视力疲劳和被纸割伤
The only hazards I face are eye strain and paper-cuts.
-还有霉菌 -对了
- And mould. - Yes!
对 我最大的敌人就是霉菌
Yes, er, my biggest enemy is fungus.
别担心 有我们在 你很安全
Well, not to worry, you'll be safe down here with us.
我会看着你的
I've got my eye on you.
-喝茶吗 -好
- Tea? - Please.
好的
Yeah.
里面还有未消化的食物 我猜测
There is undigested food here, so I would say death
她是进餐后两小时内遇害的
occurred less than two hours after this meal.
恐怕我们就要看到另一个人的晚饭了 伊戈尔
I think we're about to see someone else's dinner. Igor!
我怀孕头三个月
I spent the first 3 months
头就一直埋在盆里
of this pregnancy with my head in a bowl.
作为病理学家可真不该
Not a good look for a pathologist.
这是什么
What's this?
上面写了东西
There's writing on it.
写了什么 符号♥之类的吗
What kind of writing? Like symbols?
不是
No.
是道歉条
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表