剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
为了这个目的 他们举办了多场宴会
and to this end held banquets
品尝了各种食材 从长颈鹿 鳄鱼到海参
to try everything from giraffe, to crocodile, to sea slug.
这么说是个俱乐部
So it was a club?
没错 一个非常排外的美食俱乐部
A very exclusive dining club, yes.
但他们吃人吗
But did they eat people?
吃 他们品尝过各种肉类
Yes, they tried all flesh.
哈考特勋爵曾在纽尼顿
Lord Harcourt once served
用路易十四的心脏制成的腊肉招待大家
the preserved heart of Louis XIV at Nuneaton.
埃尔斯布里奇勋爵应是当时的座上宾之一
I believe Lord Ailsbridge was a guest.
怎么回事
What?
真是抱歉
Sorry about that.
对 嘉顿堂现在的所有者
Um, yes, Garton Hall is now owned
是埃尔斯布里奇家族的阿♥拉♥贝拉·布莱斯-道格拉斯夫人
by Lady Arabella Bryson-Douglas of Ailsbridge.
并于1983年并入韦塞克斯动植物公园
It became part of the Wessex Zoological and Botanical Park in 1983.
这个俱乐部还在发展壮大吗
So the club's still going strong?
看来我们得去西南调查一下了
I suppose we'll have to take a trip to the West Country to find out.
不用去
No need.
埃尔斯布里奇夫人在伦敦的临时住处
Lady Ailsbridge has her London pied-a-terre
就在白教堂
right here in Whitechapel.
看来这是我们找到乔茜·伊戈尔最好的机会了
Well, that's got to be our best chance to find Josie Eagle.
-有事吗 -很抱歉打扰你们用晚餐了
- Yes? - Sorry to crash your dinner.
我们是警♥察♥ 我是钱德勒探长
Police. DI Chandler.
这是个私人聚会
This is a private party!
女士们和先生们 请各位离开餐桌
May I ask you to step back from the table, please, ladies and gentlemen?
你们好大的胆子敢破坏我的聚会
How dare you spoil my party!
吃的就是她 对吗
That's her, isn't it?
我们找到乔茜·伊戈尔了
We've found Josie Eagle.
别乱摸啊
Ooh, mind my ladies!
我跟她复合了
I got her back.
我真为你高兴
Mwah! I'm so happy for you.
带她出去约会 去个高档点的地方
Take her out, go somewhere nice.
出去 没门
Out? No way.
得把分手时错过的温存都补回来
Got loads of break-up sex to catch up on.
你可真恶心
Euw, you're disgusting.
有五个人要行使外交豁免权
Five of them are claiming diplomatic immunity,
四个人在等自己的律师
four are waiting for their lawyers,
他们都请得起最好的律师
they can afford the best
所以不指望他们会配合
so I don't expect much cooperation,
不过谁知道呢
although you never know,
说不定牢房♥里的恶臭能让他们开口
maybe the stink of the cells will help them crack.
谁还没有找律师
Who hasn't asked for a lawyer?
尼古拉斯·莫德牧师
The Rev Nicholas Maude.
自被逮捕后就一直在牢房♥里祈祷
He's been praying in his cell since he was arrested.
为在加纳开设学校筹款
Fundraising to open a school in Ghana,
在波特斯巷开设了施粥所
you set up a soup kitchen in Potters Lane.
并曾因救济流浪人员得到表彰
And you've won awards for your work with the homeless.
像你这么好的人
So what's a good man like you
跟那帮堕落的食人族混在一起做什么
doing with a group of degenerate cannibals?
我们这个组织致力于颂扬上帝的恩赐
Our group is devoted to the celebration of God's bounty.
我们不是野蛮人
We're not savages.
我看到你们桌上的食物了
I saw what was on that table.
世间万物是他赐予我们的礼物
Nature is his gift to us.
在它们还活着的时候我们赞叹他的造物之美
We enjoy the beauty of his creations when they are alive.
要想表达我们的感激之情
What better way to show our appreciation
还有比在死后吃掉它们更好的方法吗
than by eating them when they're dead?
伊戈尔 伊戈尔
Igor? Igor?
抱歉
Sorry.
这个刚被送来时
When this first arrived,
我都没法检查它
I didn't think I could examine it.
味道真让我没心思干活儿
It smells really rather disturbing.
那股恶臭一直留在我的西装上
Well I couldn't get the stink out of my suit.
不 这味道让我想起美味的烤肉
No, actually, it reminded me of a good barbecue.
搞得我去买♥♥了两次三明治
I had to send out for sandwiches twice.
这是什么
What is it?
在英国动物学会的帮助下
Well, with some help from the British Zoological Society,
我可以告诉你们
I can tell you that
彼得·邓恩的烤肉晚餐是一只长鼻猴
Peter Dunn's roast dinner is a proboscis monkey.
但它没有尾巴
It's got no tail.
我想是因为那没什么可吃的
That's not very to eat, I should imagine.
那埃尔斯布里奇夫人宴会上的这些东西呢
And what about these, from Lady Ailsbridge's party?
这是一个珍稀物种宴会
Well, this is an endangered species banquet.
那这不是乔茜·伊戈尔吗
So this is not Josie Eagle?
炖麝猫 熊掌 玳瑁海龟
Civet stew, bear paw, hawksbill turtle.
-上帝的恩赐 -没有人肉吗
- God's bounty. - Nothing human?
没有 那个失踪的女孩不在这儿
No, your missing girl isn't here.
但也不是全无收获
It's not a complete dead loss.
我们可以控告他们违反了食品安全法
We can charge them for breaking the food safety laws.
我希望你能以更严重的罪名控告他们
I wish you could charge them with a lot more.
如果你想知道世界末日从何而来
If you wanna know where the apocalypse is coming from,
我可以告诉你 从野生动物肉而来
I can tell you. Bush meat.
野生动物身上有很多病毒和细菌
Wild animals are reservoirs of viruses and bacteria
就等着在新的物种中肆虐
just waiting to jump the species' barrier.
食用它们会引发致命的人畜共通传染疾病
Consuming them unleashes zoonotic diseases we can't survive,
比如埃博拉病毒
like Ebola.
-我想听吗 -大概不会
- Do I wanna know? - No, probably not.
是一种让人从内部溶解的病毒
It's a virus that dissolves you from the inside,
患者会七窍出血
so you bleed out through your mouth, your ears, your eyes.
瞧 你拯救了白教堂 让我们免于瘟疫
Well, there you go. You saved Whitechapel from the plague.
他们知道这对我们的危险性 所以都不肯开口
They knew the dangers to us all, that's why no-one will talk.
搜救队认为
As far as the search teams can tell,
乔茜·伊戈尔不在下水道
Josie Eagle isn't in the sewers.
他们检查了所有的地下道吗
Have they checked all the tunnels?
白教堂下所有的都检查过了
Under Whitechapel, yes.
需要把搜救范围扩大吗
Do you want us to extend the search further?
不用 她不在那儿
No, she's not there.
她也许还活着
She might still be alive.
应该是警♥察♥在下水道的搜查
It's more likely all the police activity in the sewers has forced
逼凶手另寻弃尸地
the killers to find an alternative dump site.
别放弃希望 长官
Don't give up hope, sir.
希望
Hope...
你会有头绪的 肯定会的
You'll think of something, I know you will.
你的恶魔在哪呢 温菲尔德
Where is your demon, then, Wingfield?
你为什么在这儿找
Why were you looking here?
怎么了
What is it?
我想让你打个电♥话♥
I want you to make a call.
你好 杰姬 我是雷
Hello, Jaqui, it's Ray.
我们得再来见你了
I think we need to visit you again.
好的 老地方见
Yeah, that'll be fine. The usual place.
再见
Cheers.
一定要低调
This has to be discreet.
不能让任何人知道
No-one can know about this.
没人知道 别慌
We're off the radar. Don't panic.
这是我们要找的女孩
This is the girl we're looking for.
她死了
She's dead.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
毫无疑问 她失踪的那晚就死了
No question. She died the night she vanished.
那尸体在哪
Where's the body?
她
She's... um...
她在一个没有窗户的房♥子里
She's in a house without windows.
-什么意思 -这就是我看到的
- What does that mean? - It's just what I see.
窗户是被木板围住了 还是
Are the windows boarded up, or...?
不 没有窗户 只有墙
No, there are no windows, just walls.
那就不算是真正的房♥子 对吧
It's not really a house then, is it?
看上去像个房♥子
It looks like a house.
还有别的信息吗
Is there anything else you can tell us?
人们常走过她身边 但是看不到她
People walk past her all the time but they can't see her.
你为什么不直接告诉我们地址 别这么神叨
Why don't you give us the address instead of being so cryptic?
对不起 我只是个灵媒 没有超能力
I'm sorry, I'm a medium, not a psychic.
我很难感应到乔茜
I'm having real difficulty hearing Josie.
有个老先生想引起我的注意
There is an older gentlemen who wants my attention.
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表