剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
砖墙街有一个烘培屋
There was an artisan bakery off Brick Lane
专做酸面团 黑面包之类的东西
specialising in sour doughs, rye breads, that kind of thing.
去年被水淹了 只能关门
It was flooded last year and had to close.
店主名叫约翰·华盛顿
The owner was called John Washington.
他女儿死于无法确诊的疾病
He had a daughter who died of an undiagnosed illness.
之后他妻子抛弃了他
His wife left him soon after that.
面包房♥被淹 他失去了房♥子
The bakery flooded, he lost his house,
保险公♥司♥不肯赔付
the insurance refused to pay out.
他向当地报纸抱怨 但也没能转运
He complained to the paper, but it didn't change his fortune.
真是灾祸连连啊
That's a lot of bad luck for one man.
我们见过他
We've met him before.
祖可诺夫住的地方的那个流浪汉
The homeless bloke, where Zuckanov lived.
如果华盛顿麦角中毒那他就要死了
If Washington has ergot poisoning, he's gonna die, isn't he.
不 他只是需要治疗
No! He just needs medical attention.
他能活下来的 他还有救
He can survive this. He can be saved.
拜塞克 拜塞克
Bysack! Bysack!
华盛顿呢
Where's Washington?
他得了瘟疫
He has a plague.
-我们不想让他留在这儿 -他去哪了
- We...we didn't want him here. - Where's he gone?
大概爬到哪个安静的地方等死去了
Crawled off somewhere to die, I guess, somewhere quiet.
就像只老鼠
Like a rat.
绝不能让他死掉
He's not to die under any circumstances.
不能让他自杀 或者跳楼什么的
There's no suicides or death leap or anything like that.
曼塞尔 你走后面
Mansell, you go around the back.
肯特 守在这儿 我不想让他逃走
Kent, stay here, I don't want him getting away.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
是黑麦
Ugh, rye.
臭死了
It stinks.
头儿
Boss.
我知道你们还有其他成员
I know there's more of you.
告诉我有谁 我就不剜你的眼睛
Give me a name and I'll spare your eyes!
不 还有其他巫师
No, there's more of them!
得把他们送回地狱
They have to be sent back to hell!
尼克
Nick?
能听得到吗
Can you hear me?
你会没事的 你安全了
You're going to be OK. You're safe now.
好消息是尼克·亨普斯特德状况稳定
The good news is Nick Hempstead's in a stable condition,
他会痊愈的
and will make a full recovery.
华盛顿呢
And Washington?
他的坏疽太严重了
The necrosis is so advanced,
我看他活不了几个小时了
I'd measure his time in hours rather than days.
谢谢
Thanks.
这只是个巧合 不走运
Look, this is just a coincidence. It's bad luck.
不 我又失败了
No. I failed again.
我得揪出诅咒我的人
I need to find the one that cursed me.
你没有被诅咒
You weren't cursed.
你吃了你面包房♥里发霉的黑麦
You ate mouldy rye in your bakery
结果麦角中毒
and gave yourself ergot poisoning.
淹掉我店铺的不是黑麦
The rye didn't flood my shop...
也没有让我女儿咳死
..Or make my child cough to death...
没有让我妻子离开我
..Or make my wife leave.
我治不好
I can't be cured,
因为医药治不了邪恶
because medicine can't cure evil.
我得找到诅咒我的人 否则我无法好起来
I need to find who did this, or I can't get better.
你杀的人不是巫师
The people you killed weren't witches.
不 我只是没杀对人
No, I just didn't find the right ones.
那人还逍遥在外
It's still out there.
我就差一点了
I was so close.
就差一点
So close...
就差一点啊
So close...
你要是敢说什么或做什么阻挠艾莉卡跟我在一起
If you say or do anything to put Erica off of me,
你就死定了
you're dead.
你要是再敢接近她 你也死定了
And if you go near her again, you're dead.
你们俩和好了吗
You two getting along now?
-嗯 讲和了 -我可盯着你呢
- Yeah. All sorted. - Because I'm watching you.
你不用担心 放宽心 迈哥
You don't have to worry. Take it easy, Skip.
是谁
Who's there?
给我过来
Come here!
我这是怎么了
What's the matter with me?
出来啊 现身啊
Go on then! Show yourself!
我可不怕你
I ain't scared of you!
我也不怕你
I'm not scared of you, either.
抱歉
Oh, sorry I...
我以为是别的什么人
..Thought you were someone else.
败血症
Septicaemia.
感染太厉害 医生也无力回天
Once the infection took hold, there was nothing doctors could do.
-真遗憾 -又是一个逃脱制裁的凶手
- I'm sorry. - Another killer escapes justice.
别对自己这么苛刻 你毕竟救了尼克
I think you're being too hard on yourself. You saved Nick's life.
如果五百年前你跟我说这是诅咒 我会信的
If you told me 500 years ago I was cursed, I'd have believed you.
来
Here.
庆祝活捉了一个
Here's to bringing one in alive.
为什么是白教堂
Why Whitechapel?
这一小块区域怎么会发生这么多可怕的事
How can so much horror be visited on such a small area?
可怜的温菲尔德
Poor Wingfield.
你是怎么在档案馆听见我们开酒的
How can you hear a bottle open down in the archive?
进来吧
Come in.
抱歉打扰你们
I'm so sorry to intrude,
但我有急事要跟你们说
but I have a matter of some urgency to share with you.
-喝一杯吧 -好
- Have a drink. - Oh. Yes.
等你们听了这个也都得喝一杯了
After you hear this, we'll all need one.
你们知道 温菲尔德在追查一个煽动者
Erm, as you know, Wingfield was trying to catch a provocateur.
在白教堂教唆罪恶的人
The instigator of evil in Whitechapel.
这张图上标记了温菲尔德的监视点
This is a visual record of all Wingfield's points of surveillance.
-就是个疯子画的地图 -表面是如此
- It's a madman's map. - Yes, so it would seem.
这里是我们
This is us. Here.
我们知道他在街对面的酒店监视我们
Well, we know he was watching us from the hotel across the road.
那你们知道他还在监视约翰·华盛顿的面包房♥吗
Did you know he was also watching John Washington's bakery?
很有意思吧
Fascinating, isn't it?
华盛顿认为他的生活受到了巫师的荼毒
Washington thought his life had been blighted by a witch.
而温菲尔德在追查一个古老的恶魔
Wingfield was following an ancient evil
而这个恶魔就去过面包房♥
that visited the bakery.
他们在找一个人吗
They were after the same person?
温菲尔德似乎是这么想的
Wingfield seemed to think so.
而且他跟着他们来到了这里
And he followed them to this building.
你是说警署有个魔鬼吗
Are you saying there's a demon in this station?
行了 我们喝够了
Right. That's enough for one night.
你还说我不够开明呢
Well, you criticise me for not being open-minded.
我相信这一切联♥系♥都有合理的解释
I'm sure there's a rational explanation for all the connections,
我们只需要去查清楚
we just need to find it.
希望能查清楚
I hope we do.
小姑娘 你♥爸♥爸这会儿去哪了
Where is your Daddy now, little girl?
被害人的脸在天普罗画廊被发现
The victim's face was found at the Temple Ros Gallery.
他脱皮的时候总是很焦躁
He always gets a bit agitated when he's shedding his skin.
他被剥皮的时候还活着
He was alive when the flaying took place.
-天呐 -就像给小蜜橘剥皮一样
- Jesus! - It's just like peeling a satsuma.
我没有证人 鉴证证据
I've got no witnesses, no forensics.
甚至无法确认被害人身份
I can't even identify the bloody victim.
盖恩剥下了他们的脸皮 当做面具戴
Gein removed their faces and wore them as masks.
有些人的目光很肤浅
Some people only look skin-deep.
凶手可能是在模仿犯罪大♥师♥的手法
The killer could be recreating scenes from all the Grand Masters.
《白教堂血案》
第四季 第二集
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表