剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
Think about the scars,
还有伤疤体现出的暴♥力♥史 还有他的手
the history of violence they suggest. And his hands.
他是个斗士 训练有素的杀手
He was a fighter, trained to kill.
据我猜测 祖可诺夫为第七局效劳
My guess is that Zukanov worked for Service Seven,
那是个绑♥架♥刺杀国外持♥不♥同♥政♥见♥者的专业组织
a specialised unit for the kidnap and murder of dissidents abroad.
马可夫
Markov?
1978年9月7日
On September 7, 1978,
乔治·马可夫正走过滑铁卢大桥
Georgi Markov was walking across Waterloo Bridge
忽然感觉腿部有强烈的刺痛感
when he felt a sharp stabbing pain in his leg.
-被毒伞刺伤了 -没错
- Poisoned umbrella. - Yes.
伞里装着致命的蓖麻毒素子弹
The umbrella contained a lethal pellet of ricin.
马可夫死了 凶手却一直没落网
Markov died while his murderer was never apprehended.
本案的死者可能牵涉其中
Your victim may have been involved.
好吧 就是说他是保加利亚的詹姆斯·邦德
OK, so, he's the Bulgarian James Bond.
可他在白教堂干什么 冷战已经结束了
But what's he doing in Whitechapel? The Cold War is over.
有些战争永远不会结束
Some wars never end.
只是转入了地下而已
They just go underground.
什么事
What?
艾莉卡提过我没有
So uh... has Erica asked about me at all?
没有
No.
她提过 对吧
She has, hasn't she?
我就知道 你骗不了我
I bloody knew it. You can't lie to me!
艾莉卡不该被你耍
Erica doesn't deserve to be messed around.
我愿意为了她改邪归正
I'd change my ways for a woman like that.
李·拜塞克吧
Lee Bysack?
我们找你一早上了
We've been looking for you all morning.
我很忙
I'm busy.
叫你秘书帮你接电♥话♥ 你跟我们走
Tell your secretary to hold your calls. You're coming with us.
长官
Oh, sir...
有个女的在你办公室
There's a woman waiting in your office.
-谁 -她不肯说
- Who is she? - She won't say.
我是钱德勒探长 您是
DI Chandler. And you are?
史黛拉·奈特
Stella Knight.
军情六处的
MI6.
我是迈尔斯警长
DS Miles.
有个特工可能擅自行动了
I believe an agent has gone rogue.
你们的人杀了亚历克斯·祖可诺夫
One of yours killed Alex Zukanov?
有可能
Perhaps.
克里斯宾·温菲尔德
Crispin Wingfield.
他是个中好手 后遭背叛
He was the best we had, until he was betrayed.
1978年 他在保加利亚被捕
He was captured in Bulgaria in 1978.
他当时在调查马可夫遇刺案吗
Was he investigating the Markov assassination?
他在1989年被释放
He was released in 1989,
不过长年的拘禁和拷打对他造成重创
but the years of captivity and torture had taken their toll.
他的心智受损 被视为无法继续工作
His mind was shattered, and he was deemed unfit for service.
这些和亚历山大·祖可诺夫又有什么关系
Where does Alex Zukanov fit into all this?
他是审讯温菲尔德的人
He was Wingfield's interrogator.
如果温菲尔德是要报仇
If Wingfield has taken revenge,
这是刚开始还是已经结束了
is this the beginning or the end?
这么说吧 逮捕他是首要任务
Let's just say that you should consider his arrest a priority.
为什么我感觉我们被利用了
Why do I feel like we're being used?
我上大学的时候军情六处找过我
I was approached by MI6 when I was at university.
我拒绝了
I turned them down.
我还以为这对你胃口
I'd have thought it'd be your sort of thing.
西装革履 各种小玩意
Sharps suits, gadgets.
我父亲以前是总警督
My father was chief inspector.
当警♥察♥是我唯一的愿望
This is all I've ever wanted to be.
我父亲是个没人尊重的小丑
My dad was a joker who got no respect from anyone.
我一直努力让自己不要像他一样
I tried hard to be nothing like him.
迈尔斯
Miles?
间谍都用密♥码♥
Spies use secret codes.
也许温菲尔德给军情六处留了口信
Perhaps Wingfield left a message for MI6.
我让莱利去查查看
I'll get Riley on it.
不要闹了 桃乐西 你总是发神经
Don't fuss, Dorothy. You're always fussing.
-要喝茶吗 -谢谢 亲爱的
- Tea? - Thank you, dear.
我们应该还有些香饼
I think we still have a little seed cake.
两块就好
Two slices.
除非你都喂鸽子了
Unless you fed them to your pigeons...
桃乐西 看着点火 要烧起来了
Dorothy, the flames, you're burning.
要烧起来了 桃乐西
You're burning, Dorothy!
李 你知道你外套穿反了吧
Lee... You do realise that you've got your coat on inside out?
这样才犀利
That's what gave me the edge.
我找不到回去的路
I couldn't find my way back.
路统统都不对
None of the roads made sense.
我总是回到原点
I kept ending up where I'd started,
然后我意识到
and then I realised,
我遇到精灵了
I was being pixie led.
于是
So...
我把外套
I turned my coat...
反过来穿
insided out...
这样我就不会被魔法蛊惑了
..And then I was protected from the bewitching.
你吸的是什么毒
What drugs do you use?
我没 我不吸毒
I'm not... I don't use drugs.
我只相信护身符
I rely on talismans.
这东西好臭
Oh, no, that is rank.
是谁在蛊惑你 李
Who bewitched you, Lee?
亚历克斯
Alex.
他很邪恶
He was evil.
他派他的老鼠来杀我
He sent his rat army to kill me.
但昨天晚上 我的外套让我隐形了
But last night, my coat made me invisible.
这样我才得以先杀了他
And that's how I was able to kill him first.
根据奈特的说法
From what Knight says,
温菲尔德有妄想症
Wingfield is going to be paranoid.
也许有自杀倾向
Possibly suicidal.
可别让他咬下毒药片
We don't want him biting down on a cyanide tablet
或者从窗口跳下去
or taking a dive out of the window.
你还是担心抓不到活的 是吗
You're still worried about bringing one in alive, aren't you?
钱德勒探长 迈尔斯警长
DI Chandler and DS Miles!
请进 我一直在等你们
Do come in. I've been expecting you.
我打好包了 可以走了
I've packed a bag. I'm ready to go.
你知道我们为何而来吗 温菲尔德先生
Do you know why we're here, Mr Wingfield?
史黛拉·奈特认为我擅自采取了行动
Stella Knight thinks I've gone rogue.
现在我被陷害凶杀
And now I'm being framed for murder.
-你好像并不担心 -我已经调整好心态了
- You seem pretty relaxed about it. - I've made my peace.
我知道等他们摆弄够了我 就会杀了我
I know that when they've finished toying with me, I will be killed.
我保证会保护你 你不会受到任何伤害
I guarantee your safety in my custody. No harm will come to you.
你才做不了这个保证呢
You can't give me that guarantee.
我们走吧
Shall we?
天呐
Oh, dear.
可怜的小家伙
Poor little thing.
请进
Come in.
长官
Sir...
李·拜塞克的供词
Lee Bysack's confession.
他说得并不详细啊
It's not very detailed, is it?
他记得在维普街攻击祖可诺夫
He remembers attacking Zukanov on Whip Street.
对 但他却不记得把他绑起来
Yeah, but he doesn't remember tying him up
慢慢把他压死 还有杀他的宠物鼠
and slowly crushing him to death. And killing his rat.
他喝了酒 所以不会记得那么清楚
Well, his alcohol intake means that his memory is impaired, but...
他们就是这样啊
This is what they do.
-为点鸡毛蒜皮的事就互相残杀 -谁
- They kill each other over crumbs. - Who?
流浪汉
Tramps.
我们应该同情弱者 而不是斥责他们
The vulnerable deserve our compassion, not our judgement.
这还不够
It's not enough.
你在找谁吗
Are you looking for someone?
我知道她在这儿
I know she's here.
就躲在哪
Somewhere.
军情六处想让我们认定温菲尔德是凶手
MI6 want us to think that Wingfield is the killer,
但李·拜塞克却说是他先下了手
but Lee Bysack claims to have got there first.
有人在撒谎
Someone is lying.
早上好
Good morning.
你来干什么
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表