剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
是的 我就觉得是玩笑 但是我
Yes, I... I thought it was a joke but I...
我想配合着演下去
I wanted to play along.
我先失陪了
Will you excuse me?
-怎么了 -你真是个混♥蛋♥
- What? - You're such a dick.
拜托 刚才的事多好玩啊
Oh, come on, you can't tell me that wasn't funny.
你根本毫无怜悯之心 对吧
You've got no empathy, have you?
威廉今天下午去看牙的时候
Somebody smashed William's window in
有人砸了他的窗
while he was at the dentist this afternoon.
-有目击者吗 -没有
- Witnesses? - No.
丢东西了吗
Anything taken?
没有 我们不知道他是死是活
Nothing. We don't know if he's alive or dead.
我们可以排除安吉特·莫苏德了
Well, we can cross Anjit Masud's name off the list.
这孩子失踪时 他在东伦敦清♥真♥寺祈祷
He was praying at the East London Mosque when the boy went missing.
-两千人都看见了 -太棒了
- 2,000 witnesses. - Great.
要不要告诉媒体
Do you wanna call the press in,
在十点新闻中贴出他的照片
get the kid's face on News At Ten,
看看公众有什么线索
see what the public throw out?
那时就太迟了 在失踪案件中
It'll be too late by then. In a missing persons case,
前24小时是唯一的机会
the first 24 hours are the only 24 hours.
你觉得我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
-你想让我找来神婆杰姬吗 -谁
- You want me to call in Wacky Jaqui? - Who?
杰姬·布莱尔利 她是没办法的办法
Jaqui Brierley. She's a last resort.
杰姬·布莱尔利是谁
Who's Jaqui Brierley?
九十年代时 她帮我们解决了一起
She helped us out on a missing child case
失踪儿童的案件
back in the 90s.
她说看见了流水的幻象
She said she saw a vision of running water.
这条线索让我们到李河河谷蓄水区
Led us down to the Lea Valley Reservoir
潜水员十分钟就找到了尸体
and the divers found the body in ten minutes.
-她是灵媒 -对
- She is a medium? - Yeah.
我们以前用过她一两次 她说的不一定对
We used her once or twice back in the day. She's not always right,
可如果别无线索...
but when you've got no leads...
你这样看着我♥干♥什么
What you looking at me like that for?
我真不敢相信你居然这么好骗
I can't believe you'd be so gullible.
我这叫不抱成见
Well, I've learnt to keep an open mind.
-找灵媒啊 -她找到那个女孩了
- A medium? - Well, she found the girl.
那又怎样 不过凑巧猜中了而已
So? It was a lucky guess.
我们现在也需要运气嘛
Well, we could do with a bit of luck right now.
你到底想不想让我给她打电♥话♥
Do you want me to call her or not?
当然不 我们是侦探 要靠刑侦手段
No! We're detectives. We use police work.
任何其它手段都只是软弱的表现
Anything else would be just weakness of character.
威廉·蒂尔尼·克拉克不是他的真名
William Tierney Clark wasn't his real name.
-他十八岁时改了名 -为什么
- He changed it when he was 18. - Why?
他的本名叫安迪·莫伊尔
His name was Andy Moyle.
他曾涉嫌过失杀人 当时未成年
He was involved in a manslaughter case as a juvenal
但被判无罪释放
but was acquitted.
-多大的时候 -十四
- How old? - 14.
他对到现场的第一个警♥察♥供认不讳
Apparently, he confessed everything to the first officer on the scene.
但法官没采纳为证据
But the judge threw it out
因为没有成年监护人在场
cos there wasn't an appropriate adult present.
他为了忘却过去改了名字
He changed his name to put the past behind him.
说明他于心有愧
Sure sign of a guilty man.
-他害死的人呢 -名叫康斯坦斯·莱德曼
- What about the victim? - Constance Redman.
她丈夫叫德里克 还有一个儿子
She had a husband, Derek, and one son.
-看看能否查到他们 -是 长官
- See if you can track them down. - Yes, sir.
你怎么想
So what are you thinking?
威廉·蒂尔尼·克拉克被控过失杀人 但被判无罪
William Tierney Clark was acquitted on a manslaughter charge.
尼克莱·鲍迪亚夫提前从监狱释放
Nikolay Baldaev was given an early release from prison.
凶手惩罚他们 是因为法律没有做到
So the killer's punishing them because the state didn't.
他想看他们为罪行付出代价
He wants to see them executed for their crimes.
看他们承受痛苦 就像杰弗里斯法官一样
Watch them suffer, like Judge Jeffreys.
那第一个被害人哈利·巴奈特有犯罪记录吗
What about the first victim, Harry Barnett, did he have a record?
他的指纹被存档了 跟车被盗有关
We have his prints on file. Something to do with a stolen car.
是肇事逃逸
Yeah, it was a hit and run.
巴奈特是疑犯 但他报案称车被盗
Barnett was questioned but he reported his car stolen
所以并未庭审 档案不知被我放哪了
so the case never came to court. I got the file here somewhere.
你怎么没告诉我
Why didn't I know?
我一直在努力破解密♥码♥
I've been concentrating on cracking the code.
赶快查查 这很重要
Well, get on to it, will you! It's important!
把你的桌子收干净 这像什么话
Sort your desk out! It's a disgrace.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
这里到处都是垃圾 你要怎么思考啊
How can you think with all this chaos and crap everywhere?
一个年轻人的生命岌岌可危
A young man's life's hangs in the balance
而你满脑子都是要什么味的披萨
all you can think about is which topping to have on your pizza!
我们要保持绝对专注 否则就会犯错
We've gotta stay focused otherwise we make mistakes!
没事 只是电压不稳
All right, it's just dodgy electrics.
赶快工作
Get on with your work.
警♥察♥闯进了艾德·盖恩的农场
Police broke into Ed Gein's farm
调查伯妮斯·沃登的失踪
investigating the disappearance of Bernice Worden,
她是当地一家五金店的老板
who ran the local hardware store.
里面漆黑一片
It was pitch black inside.
一个警官碰到了
One of the officers bumped into
天花板上挂着的什么东西
something hanging from the ceiling.
结果是伯妮斯·沃登的无头尸体
It turned out to be Bernice Worden's decapitated body.
她被掏空了内脏 尸体打扮得像只小鹿
She'd been eviscerated and dressed out like a deer.
警♥察♥还在农场发现了很多可怕的东西
Police made many other grim discoveries on the farm.
装满人身体部位的鞋盒
Shoe boxes filled with human body parts,
用头骨做成的汤碗
soup bowls made from human skulls,
镶有女人乳♥头♥的皮带
a belt studded with women's nipples.
他从哪得到这些的呢
Where did he get them all from?
盖恩是被他的清教♥徒♥母亲带大的
Gein was raised by his puritanical mother.
她死的时候 他无法承受
When she died, he simply couldn't cope.
他搜寻讣告 寻找相似年纪的女人
He scoured the obituaries looking for women of a similar age
然后把她们挖出来剥皮
then he dug them up and he flayed them.
他用女性皮肤给自己做了套衣服
He fashioned himself a female skin suit.
还她们的脸皮割下 当作面具戴
He removed their faces and wore them as masks.
就像凶手一样
Just like our killer.
也许他也掘过墓 就像伯克和海尔
Maybe he robbed graves, too, like Burke and Hare.
[1828年先后杀害16人卖♥♥给一名医生做解剖试验]
确实值得调查
It's certainly worth investigating.
不过伯克和海尔没有盗过...墓
Though Burke and Hare never actually robbed... any graves.
-谢了 艾德 -不 我要谢谢你
- Thanks, Ed. - No, thank you.
你给了我一个很好的思路
You've just given me a very good idea.
我今晚也会迟一点
I'll be late tonight, as well.
我实在抽不出时间 头儿会发疯的
I haven't got time. The boss will go nuts.
你找到德里克·莱德曼了吗
Have you traced Derek Redman yet?
暂时还没 长官 还没有
Not yet, sir, no.
快找到他 威廉·蒂尔尼·克拉克杀了他妻子
Find him! William Tierney Clark killed his wife.
他是头号♥嫌疑人 莱利去哪了
He's our prime suspect. Where's Riley?
她刚刚还在这儿 我也不知道 长官
She was here a second ago. I don't know, sir.
长得好像我奶奶 上帝保佑她
Looks like my old gran, God bless her.
复印几份 拿给牙医
Get copies made. Show it to the dentist,
威廉的室友和希德尼·沃顿的妻子辨认一下
William's flatmates and Sidney Walden's wife.
告诉他们我们认为这是个面具
Oh, and tell them we think it's a mask.
帮我也泡一杯
If you're making.
对了 艾莉卡让我带她问好
Erica sends her love, by the way.
她说你有一阵没联♥系♥她了
She says you haven't called in a while.
我最近很忙 可以吗
I've been busy. Is that all right?
不要对我发脾气 我只传话而已
All right. Don't shoot the messenger.
我周末要给她做曼塞尔招牌咖喱
I'm making her one of my famous Mansell curries at the weekend.
你如果愿意可以一起来
You can join us if you like.
有人吗
Hello?
天呐
Jesus!
你在这儿干什么呢
What are you doing here?
我好像听到了什么
I thought I heard something.
怎么了
What's up?
失踪的男孩还是没有音讯
There's still no sign of the missing boy.
我真不知道要怎么办
I don't really know what to do.
也许我们应该祈祷
Maybe we should pray.
那是什么
What's that?
艾伦
Alan!
伙计们
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表