剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
不不 有个问题
No, no, no. There's-there's a problem.
桑尼·宾只是个传说
Sawney Bean was a myth. A fairy story.
专案室的那群狼会把我说得体无完肤
I'll be torn to pieces by the wolves of the incident room.
但这些资料
But all these documents -
这些资料前后不一致 自相矛盾
The documents are inconsistent and contradictory
而且没有第一手资料
and there are no primary sources.
桑尼·宾可能就是
Sawney Bean may well have been nothing more
十八世纪为妖魔化苏格兰人而创造出来的
than 18th century propoganda to demonise the Scottish.
艾德
Ed, Ed...
艾德
Ed!
我不怕那些大恶狼
I'm not scared of the big bad wolf.
我去告诉他们凶手可能是食人族
I'll tell them we might be dealing with cannibals.
我不怎么做记录
I don't keep records as such.
我的采访都存放在办公室了
All of my interviews are archived at the office.
无聊得要死
Boring as hell.
-你们随意看吧 -谢谢 我很想看看
- Ha, you're welcome to the lot. - Thank you, I'd like to see those.
该死
Oh, hell's bells!
我领你们出去吧 这边走
Let me show you out. This way.
有什么烧焦了
Something's burning.
我能处理好
All under control.
看起来不是那么回事
It doesn't look like it to me.
-借过 -真的没这必要
- Excuse me. - Look, there's really no need!
我什么事都自己解决好
I can take care of everything myself!
你到底在烤什么啊
What in God's name are you cooking?
你们不会理解的
You wouldn't understand!
那是什么东西
What the hell is that?
我的晚餐
Dinner.
为什么这儿发生了那么多可怕的凶案
Why is it that so many terrible murders happen here?
为什么在白教堂
Why Whitechapel?
曼塞尔
Mansell!
-凌晨三点 抓个正着 -他们在干什么
- Caught in the act at 3:00am. - The act of what?
-她的确很壮呢 -这是报复
- Oh, she was a big girl. - It's a vendetta.
他看见了不存在的东西 世界末日
He saw things that weren't there. The end of days.
她像个好心的老太太一样接近你
She comes over like a sweet old lady
却在你脑子里种下一个想法任它蔓延
and she places an idea in your head like poison.
上帝的天使 可愿意驻足我手中
Will an angel of the Lord stay my hand?
《白教堂血案》
第四季 第五集
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表