剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
What do you want?
提醒你们别忘了《政♥府♥机密法》
To remind you of the Official Secrets Act.
-我可没签过协议 -用不着
- I never signed it. - You don't have to.
那是法律 又不是合同 你们都得守法
It's a law, not a contract. You are all subject to it.
我有权审问我的嫌疑人
I have a right to question my suspect.
没错 你们可以随意问他
Correct. You can ask him anything you like
亚历山大·祖可诺夫的凶案
about the murder of Alexander Zukanov.
只要你们不问别的 我就不会打断你们
As long as that's all you ask, I will not interfere.
这真是我经历过的最奢华的审讯了
Well, this is the most luxurious interrogation I have ever had.
能洗热水澡 还有热咖啡
Hot shower. Hot coffee.
甚至还让我吃微波加热的咖喱
I even had a choice of microwaved curries.
这不是审讯 只是问话
This isn't an interrogation, it is an interview.
这多好啊
Which is lovely.
你们不能给我上电刑
You can't electrocute me.
你们不能打我的脚底
You can't beat the soles of my feet.
你们不能把浑身湿透的我丢进阴冷的牢房♥
You can't leave me soaking wet in a freezing cell.
那么 你们想怎么让我开口呢
So, how are you going to make me talk?
我可以好好求你
I could try saying please.
你们想知道什么
What would you like to know?
你怎么认识亚历克斯·祖可诺夫的
How did you know Alex Zukanov?
他给我做了美甲
He gave me my manicure.
李·拜塞克说他就是在这儿袭击了祖可诺夫
Right, this is where Lee bysack reckons he first attacked Zukanov.
这楼上有监控摄像头 希望把打斗拍下来了
There is CCTV on this building. Hopefully it recorded the fight.
嗯
Yeah...
真抱歉啊 如果你还有别的事
I'm sorry! If you've got to be somewhere else,
可别让凶案调查这种蠢事耽误了你啊
don't let something as stupid as a murder enquiry get in the way.
好了 监控录像
I'm done. CCTV...
走吧 快点
Come on. Chop chop.
肯特 走啊
Kent! Come on!
你对这些有什么看法
What can you tell us about these?
真有趣
Ah, fascinating.
这绝对是密文
It's definitely a code.
这我们知道 你认得吗
We know that. Can you read it?
不 完全看不懂
No, I haven't a clue.
数字很难破解 字母也不好办 但是能解开
Numbers are hard to crack. Letters, tricky, but can be done.
但符号♥就需要密钥 罗赛达石碑
But with symbols, you need a key. A Rosetta Stone.
[解读古埃及象形文字的可靠线索]
你要不行了吗 警长
Are you starting to crack, Detective?
疲劳在消磨你的意志吗
Is fatigue eroding your will?
只要能让这结束 你是不是什么都愿说
Are you willing to say anything to make this stop?
坚持几小时都没问题
I can do this for hours.
是你杀了亚历克斯·祖可诺夫吗
Did you murder Alex Zukanov?
你们知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
复仇吗
Revenge?
这叫踏刑
It's called a Peine Fort et Dure.
这在16世纪是合法的酷刑
It's a form of torture used in common law in the 16th century.
这还是用来逼迫人们招供施巫术的手段
It was also used to force people to confess to witchcraft.
是折磨宿敌的好办法
A good way of making an old enemy suffer.
是啊
Ah, yes...
但谁才是真正的敌人
But who is the real enemy?
那个下令不营救我的人是不是
How about the one who called off my rescue?
希望我再不会回来的人
The one who hoped I'd never return?
害怕我知道的秘密的人
The one who is scared of what I know!
时间到了
Time's up!
你们得明天接着审了
You'll have to carry on tomorrow.
这样能反监听
This is what we do to stop them hearing us.
什么
Pardon?
-温菲尔德不是凶手 -我也是这么想的
- Wingfield isn't the killer. - I was thinking the same thing.
但不知为什么
But for some reason,
史黛拉·奈特希望我们当他是凶手
Stella Knight wants us to think he is.
我不想被军情六处当枪使
I don't like MI6 using us to do their dirty work.
我们假意配合
Let's play along...
查清他们到底想干什么
Find out what they're up to.
有了
Eureka!
-求你别再那么说了 -不 真的
- Please stop saying that. - No, really.
我查到了一个符号♥
I have identified one of the marks.
乌拉图尔象形文字
Uratian hieroglyphics.
这些符号♥可以追溯到公元前810年
These marks date back to 810 BC
是乌拉尔山脉的库尔干人所创造
and were made by the Kurgan people of Ural mountains.
好吧 这算找到了一个 其他的呢
OK. That's one symbol. What about the others?
我得继续调查
We have to dig deeper.
迈尔斯
Miles?
头儿 你看啊
Boss, look.
怎么回事
What the...?
她翻了个底朝天
She's turned us over.
我的办公室
My office.
是她
That's her.
别跑 真对不起
Drop it! Ah, I'm so sorry.
你看到什么人过去了吗
Did you see anything back there?
里面就只有我和艾德
There is no one down there. It's just me and Ed.
你在追谁呢
And who are you chasing?!
鬼
A spook.
你不请你的客人过来一起坐坐吗
Aren't you going to invite your guest to join us?
你在说什么呢 塞西莉亚
What ARE you talking about now, Cecilia?
你真是疯了
You're getting dotty.
我知道他在屋里 我能闻到
I know he's in the house. I can smell him.
以你的级别还大晚上去我办公室乱翻
Aren't you a little too senior to be creeping around my offices at night?
我完全不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我承认你有权看我的问话
I accept you are entitled to watch the interviews,
也同意把相关信息通报给你
I agreed to share relevant facts with you,
但你不能来干扰我的调查
but I draw the line at you interfering with my investigation.
我什么时候干扰你了
When did this happened?
就今天 专案室被人翻了个底朝天
Today. The incident room was completely ransacked.
我的办公室也是
As was my office.
探长
Well, Detective...
我向你保证 如果真的是我们干的
Let me assure you that if my agency had been involved...
绝不会留下任何痕迹
you would not have seen a mote of dust out of place.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, dear.
我还能闻到他
I can still smell him!
我明天就通风换气
I will air the house tomorrow.
有人吗
Is...? Is somebody there?
1989年 保加利亚的共♥产♥党政♥权♥被推♥翻♥
The Communist regime in Bulgaria was overthrown in 1989.
现在保加利亚是民♥主♥国家
Bulgaria is now a democracy,
还是北约成员 和欧盟成员
a member of NATO, and the European Union.
是同盟
An ally.
如果他们的前特工被我们的人杀了
And the murder of one of their former operatives by one of ours
-会威胁两国关系 -揭旧疮疤
- threatens that relationship. - Reopens old wounds.
都这么多年了 温菲尔德不能现在复仇
Wingfield can't be allowed to exact retribution after all these years.
必须阻止他
He has to be stopped.
为了防止外交困境 该走的程序必须走
And due process must be observed to prevent a diplomatic shit-storm.
他要杀多少人
How many people are on his kill list?
如果他想杀克格勃
If he's taking on the KGB...
那有几百人呢
Hundreds.
她叫雪莉·斯拉普斯顿
Her name is Cherry Thrapston.
或许你要找的是她
She might be who you are looking for.
这都不成调 纯粹是噪音
It's not even a tune. It's just random noise.
我就是高兴 不行吗
Well, I'm happy. Is that OK?
你高兴个什么劲
Why are you happy?
不告诉你
I'm not telling.
要我上报吗
Oi, do I have to write you up?
你这是干什么
What did you do that for?
警长
Hey, Sarge...
看来温菲尔德一直住在酒店里
Looks like Wingfield has been staying in a hotel.
还不是一般的酒店
And not just any hotel.
-皇家公爵夫人酒店 -没错
- "The Royal Duchess." - Yep.
他住在这儿有几周了
He has had this room for a couple of weeks.
住进来后整天闷在屋里
Comes in, stays all day, all night.
独来独往 很安静
Always alone. Very quiet.
从不惹麻烦
He's no trouble at all.
前天晚上温菲尔德先生也在这儿吗
Was Mr Wingfield here the night before last?
是的
Um... Yes.
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表