剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
out walking with her new partner.
他冲她扔了块石头 砸碎了她的头骨
He threw a stone at her and fractured her skull.
给她做手术的是这个人 理查德·史密斯医生
She was operated on by this man, Dr Richard Smith.
但是手术造成了脓肿 她死了
But she died after the operation caused an abscess.
史密斯医生指证了霍伍德 他被判绞刑
Dr Smith testified against Horwood and he was hanged
4月13日周五 在布里斯托尔的新监狱执行
on Friday 13th April at Bristol New Jail.
恶心的部分在后面
Here's the disturbing bit.
-你撑得住 不会吐吧 -当然了
- You're not squeamish, are you? - Not at all.
史密斯医生当着他学生的面解剖了尸体
Dr Smith dissected the body in front of his students.
然后 他雇了一位装订工
But then he hired a bookbinder
来鞣霍伍德剥下来的皮
to tan Horwood's flayed skin
然后拿去绑一本记录薄
which he used to bind a ledger,
里面记录了那场审判
a record of the trial,
-甚至还有霍伍德的供词 -一本人皮书
- including Horwood's confession. - A book of human skin.
我记得伯克和海尔一案中
I remember the same thing happened to
威廉·伯克也遭受了同样的命运
William Burke of Burke and Hare fame
-但不知道那是不是真的 -这并不罕见
- but I wasn't sure if it was just a myth. - It wasn't uncommon.
最早能追溯到十七世纪
It dates back to at least the 17th century.
你说我是第二个来问这事的人
You said I was the second person to ask about this.
-真是巧啊 -第一个是谁
- Quite a coincidence. - Who was the first?
我们要去抓德雷克·莱德曼的儿子 嘉文
We're bringing in Derek Redman's son, Gavin.
他年轻 满腔愤恨 还喜欢连环杀手
He's young, he's angry, he's a fan of serial killers.
完全符合侧写
He's bang on profile.
还有呢 警长 他屋里养了条蛇
Oh, get this, sarge, he keeps a snake in his bedroom.
而且蛇在蜕皮
And it's shedding its skin.
好 我随时报告 再见
OK. I'll keep you posted. Bye.
嘉文·莱德曼
Gavin Redman?
对 他在这儿工作
Yeah. He works here.
-他今天绝对来上班了吗 -对 他在的
- Definitely came to work today? - Yeah, he's here.
嘉文
Gavin!
别动
Stay still!
铐上他
Agh! Cuff him.
嘉文·莱德曼 你因涉嫌
Gavin Redman, I'm arresting you under
违反侵犯人身法第18章被捕
Section 18 of the Offences Against the Person Act.
不是我
I didn't do it!
你有权保持沉默 但如果在审讯中有所隐瞒
You do not have to say anything that may harm your defence
可能会对你的当庭辩护不利
if you do not mention something when questioned later enquiry
而你所言将成为呈堂证供
what you do say maybe get in evidence.
走吧
Let's go.
找到了 一位先生三周前来这儿
Here we go. A gentleman came in three weeks ago
买♥♥了多本神秘习俗的书籍
and bought books on occult practices
还有两本关于皮革鞣制加工和装订的书
and two on leather tanning and bookbinding.
-我能看看吗 -我不想给谁添麻烦
- Could I see? - I don't want to get anyone into any trouble.
我得保护我的客户啊
I have a duty to protect my clients.
这涉及到一起凶案的调查 时间紧迫
This does pertain to a murder investigation. Time is of the essence.
凶案 你不会认为
Murder? Surely you don't think...
奥利弗 这或许能挽救生命
Oliver. This could save lives!
如果你需要 我可以去把我头儿找来
I can come back with my boss if you want me to?
我得跟头儿谈谈
I need to speak to the boss. Shh!
我拿到了哈利·巴奈特案子的抄本
Look, I've got the transcript of the Harry Barnett case.
他肇事逃逸 撞死了一个流浪汉
He killed a homeless guy in a hit and run,
沃顿撒谎给他做不在场证明
and Walden lied to give him an alibi.
这符合案情啊 他们害死人却逍遥法外
It fits the pattern. They got away with murder.
可是你太迟了 我们抓到凶手了
Yeah, well, you're too late. The killer's right here.
我上周是不是在艺廊看见你了
Didn't I see you at the gallery last week?
你是塞巴斯蒂安·马洛作品的粉丝吗
Are you a fan of Sebastian Marlow's work?
我同事去找你问话的时候你为什么要跑
Why did you run away when my colleagues came to talk to you?
我不知道
I dunno.
你是知道我们识破你了吧
You must've known we were onto you.
你什么时候知道
When did you find out that
安迪·莫伊尔改名叫威廉·蒂尔尼·克拉克的
Andy Moyle had changed his name to William Tierney Clark?
一个记者告诉我的
A journalist told me.
这才像话 什么记者
Oh now we're getting somewhere. What journalist?
-凯伦什么的 有什么关系吗 -当然有
- Karen something. Does it matter? - Yeah, it matters.
你做了什么
What did you do then?
查到他的住址
Found out where he lived.
我在布鲁奈尔有个哥们 小菜一碟
I've got a mate at Brunel, so it was easy.
那尼克莱·鲍迪亚夫呢
What about Nikolai Baldaev?
你只是拿他练练手 对吗 演习一下
He was just a practice, wasn't he? A dry run.
我从没见过这个人
I've never seen him before in my life.
你到底对威廉做了什么
What exactly did you do to William?
起初只是给他寄匿名信
At first I just sent him anonymous letters.
我想吓吓他
I wanted to scare him.
然后我往他邮箱里放狗屎
And then I shoved dog shit through his letterbox.
-昨天 -你把他活剥皮
- Yesterday... - You skinned him alive
然后把他扔在哈克尼沼泽等死
and left him for dead on Hackney Marshes.
没有 我冲他窗户砸了个砖头
No! I put a brick through his window.
砖头
A brick?
他杀了我妈妈
He killed my mum!
我希望他死了
I wish he was dead.
核实一下 我相信他
Check his story. I believe him.
我给你复♥制♥一份吧 你用得上吗
I'll run you off a copy, if that would help?
太好了 谢谢
Wonderful, thank you.
这事还没有别人知道吗
So nobody else knows about this?
没有 目前只是我个人的推测
No, it's a private theory at the moment.
但是我们头儿听了准会夸我的
But one that could earn me great kudos with my boss.
-或许还能再写本书呢 -很可能
- There may even be another book in it. - Quite.
-你先请 -谢谢
- After you. - Thank you.
是啊 这可能会是重大的突破
Yes, this really could be quite a breakthrough.
天呐
Oh, dear God.
你真不该再回来 巴肯先生
You really, really shouldn't have come back here, Mr Buchan.
你这么聪明 对你自己没什么好处
You're far too clever for your own good.
现在 我得连你一起惩罚了
Now I'm going to have to punish you, as well.
男孩的说法没问题
The boy's story is watertight.
他就是个想发发怒气的孩子
He's just an angry kid lashing out.
我们又回到原地了
So we're back to square one?
不不 答案就在这里 我们只是没找到
No, the answer's here somewhere. We just haven't found it yet.
肯定跟这些案件有关
Something to do with these cases.
我们回到基础上 动机 手段和方式
All right. Let's go back to basics. Motive, means and methods.
动机一定是复仇
The motive's gotta be revenge, right.
惩罚逃脱罪责的有罪之人
Punishing the guilty those that got away with it.
或许凶手自己也曾受到暴♥力♥罪行的伤害
Maybe the killer was a victim of a violent crime himself.
他自己的案子没能告破 他感到世事不公
Whose crime was probably unsolved. That sense of injustice.
我去列张单子
I'll get a list going.
去找找巴肯 我想听听他的意见
See if you can find Buchan, I want his input on this.
我去吧
I'll go.
好吧 那手段呢
All right, what about means?
如果这些案子都没上庭 凶手是怎么知道的呢
How does he know about these cases if they never even went to court?
是一个法官的案子吗
Was it the same judge?
不 法官和律师都不一样
No, it's a different judge and counsel.
哈利·巴奈特一案中 参与者只有
The only people present at the Harry Barnett case
律师 法官
were lawyers, the judge...
威廉·蒂尔尼·克拉克一案的案件记录是谁抄写的
Who transcribed the record of the William Tierney Clark case?
法庭速记员 奥利弗·迪戈里
The court stenographer, Oliver Diggory.
这里的速记员也是
Same here, the court stenographer,
他每桩案子都在 默默地记录案件审理经过
always present in every case, silently recording the proceedings.
见证了数百桩案子
Witness to hundreds of crimes.
和不公正的审判
And miscarriages of justice.
迪戈里还为尼克莱·鲍迪亚夫的律师工作
Diggory also worked for Nikolay Baldaev's lawyer.
他抄录了跟俄♥罗♥斯♥的所有通话
He transcribed all the phone calls to and from Russia.
答案一直就在我们眼皮底下
The answer was under our noses the whole time.
迪戈里 这名字我听过
Diggory, I know that name.
巴肯不在 长官
Buchan's not there, sir.
但他留了张字条 说他去做调查了
But he's left a note to say he's gone to do some more research.
天呐 我知道是谁了
Oh, God. I know who it is.
美国印第安人相信每一种生灵
Native Americans believe that every creature
他们的脑子都能用来鞣自己的皮
is born with enough brains to tan their own hide.
我用的是猪脑 我觉得挺合适的
I'm using pig brains, which I thought quite apt.
街对面洗衣店的女人说
Woman across the road in the launderette
她两小时前看到有个人进来了
said she saw a man come in here about two hours ago.
拿着个包和一把伞
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表