剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
What can I do for you?
我想仔细看看他手指上的纹身
I wanted to have a closer look at his finger tattoos.
那你随意 我之前有把照片给你们送过去
OK, be my guest. I did send you some photos through.
是 我只是想亲眼看看
Yeah, well, I just needed to check them in the flesh.
如果不知道要找什么 就可能遗漏一些信息
Things can be missed if you don't know what you're looking for.
对 你看这个表示
Right, you see this one shows
他曾在圣彼得堡的克里斯蒂监狱服过刑
that he did time in Kresty prison in St Petersburg.
骷髅表示他可能是因为谋杀进去的
The skull means he was probably in for murder.
你有放大镜吗
Do you have a magnifying glass?
真不可思议 就像把简历全都印在身上了
That's impressive. It's like having your CV printed on your body.
你看
Ah, you see.
这是8 你发的照片上看起来像6
That's an eight. It looks like a six in your photos.
1968年 他的出生时间
1968, gives me his year of birth.
我估计过是四十多岁
I did estimate mid-40s.
不过人毕竟不是树
But then people aren't like trees,
你不能砍成两半数年轮
you can't just cut them in half and count the rings...
好吧 不用客气
Yeah, you're welcome.
是你干的吗
Was that you?
什么
What?
你吓不倒我
You don't scare me.
-你在干什么 -等一个俄♥罗♥斯♥的电♥话♥
- What you doing? - Waiting for a phone call from Russia.
-被害人身份确认了吗 -有希望
- You ID'd the vic yet? - Maybe.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
刚和艾莉卡吃了一顿鱼大餐
Just had a cheeky fish supper with Erica.
对了 她让我向你问好
She sends her love, by the way.
真是好姑娘
What a girl.
曼塞尔警官
DC Mansell.
你到底是谁
Yeah. Who is this?
你干什么 可能是找我的
What are you doing? That could've been for me.
我最近老接到恶作剧电♥话♥
I keep getting these prank calls.
这里是专案室
This is an incident room, in case you forgot.
来电很可能是有重要信息...
People phone up with vital information...
放松点 老太婆
Calm down, grandma!
你怎么这么一本正经
How can you be so uptight
你的双胞胎姐姐却那么...
when your twin sister's so...
那么什么
So what?
随和
Relaxed.
你好
Hello.
稍等
Yeah, one second.
收到了 谢谢你的帮助
Yeah, I've got it. Thank you for your help.
搞定
Bingo.
多亏了肯特 我们终于确认被害人身份了
Thanks to Kent, we finally have a name for our victim.
尼克莱·鲍迪亚夫 1968年5月13日
Nikolay Baldaev, born 13th of May 1968,
生于俄♥罗♥斯♥的莫雷诺
Moreno, Russia.
从他的刺青可以看出 他被关过...
From reading his tats, we know he's been incarcerated...
-刺青 -三次
- Tats! - three times,
最后一次是因为捅了一个敌对帮派成员
most recently for knifing a rival gang member
但两年前获得假释离开了克里斯蒂监狱
but he was paroled from Kresty prison two years ago.
为什么会放了他
Why'd they let him go?
这只山羊 代表告密者
Well, this goat, it symbolises a snitch or an informant.
可能被人强行纹上去的
It was probably applied forcibly against his will.
我猜他和有关当局合作了
My guess is that he cooperated with the authorities
想获得提早释放
to secure an early release.
但我还在等文件
But I'm still waiting for the file.
干得好
Good work.
众所周知 俄♥国♥人在伦敦的
The Russians are known to have been stepping up
有组织犯罪活动日益猖獗
their organised crime activities in London.
过去五年中
And there have been several
就发生过数起疑似刺杀
suspected hits carried out in the past five years.
你怎么知道是刺杀
What makes you think it's a hit?
手法很利落 很有条理
It was a clean job, well organised.
被害人的指纹被剥除 以避免身份确认
The victim's prints were skinned off to avoid identification.
他们要是想避免身份确认
If they were so keen to avoid identification,
为什么还要大费周章把脸皮放到艺术馆去
then why go to the trouble of displaying his face at the gallery?
这说不通
It don't make sense.
守法之贼对待纹身非常较真
The Vors take their tattoos extremely seriously.
如果在监狱里 你有个名不副实的纹身
If you have a tattoo in prison that you haven't earned
就要用剃刀割掉 这是说得通的
then it gets cut off with a razor. It does make sense.
警长
Sarge.
这也和历史上剥皮刑罚的先例不谋而合
It also conforms with the historical precedent of flaying as punishment.
这是最可能的线索了
It's our best line of enquiry.
曼塞尔 来我办公室
Mansell, my office.
好 把鲍迪亚夫的已知联络关系列出来
All right, let's work up a list of Baldaev's known associates.
梅根 拿他的照片到当地店铺里问问
And Meg, get the mug shot round to local businesses,
看看跟俄♥罗♥斯♥敲诈团伙有没有联♥系♥
see if there's any link to the Russian extortion gangs.
好的 迈哥
Yes, skip.
喂 你上哪儿去
Oi! Where are you going?
这是我的报告
Well, it's my report.
那就交给我 我还是你的警长 不是吗
Then bring it to me. I'm still your sergeant, aren't I?
是 迈哥
Yes, skip.
不管你找到什么 先放我桌上
Whatever you find comes to my desk first.
指挥系统可得记好了
Let's remember our chain of command.
对不起 迈哥
Sorry, Skip.
马洛调查得如何
Where are we on Marlowe?
显然他雇了一群助手
Well, apparently he employs a team
帮他制♥作♥艺术品
of assistants to make the artwork for him.
他只负责想出概念 并不亲自动手
He just does the concepts, he doesn't get his hands dirty.
其实还有谣言称马洛是
In fact, there's rumours that Marlowe is a erm,
怎么说来着 只是个假名
what do you call it? A pseudonym.
真实身份并没有公开
Keeps his identity to himself
因为他不喜欢和媒体打交道
cos he doesn't like dealing with the press.
就像奥兹一样
Like the Wizard of Oz.
继续调查 实时汇报
Look into it and keep me informed.
长官 很多信息都是从迈尔斯警长那得到的
I should say, sir, a lot of the information came from Sgt Miles.
什么 迈尔斯
What? Miles?
他在艺术界人脉很广
He's got some really good contacts in the art world.
十年前他调查过莫马特的纵火案
He investigated the Momart fire ten years ago.
[莫马特: 英国公♥司♥ 专做艺术品存放 运输 安置]
之后他和很多艺术家都相交甚深
He became really good friends with some of the artists.
他们大多都在白教堂设立了工作室
A lot of them have got studios in Whitechapel.
你之前可能不清楚 长官
You weren't to know, sir.
你还好吗
Everything all right?
很好 只是这讨厌的手还在疼
Yeah, fine. It's just this stupid hand's still giving me jip.
-你不去看看吗 -不用 只是刮伤
- Do you want to get it looked at? - No, it's just a scratch.
新鲜空气会对你有好处的
Fresh air would do you good
当警♥察♥就该到街上去
cos proper policing happens on the street.
和民众面对面 你知道的 对吧
Eyeball to eyeball with the public but you know that, don't you?
-当然 -好样的 你能告诉我
- Of course. - Good girl. Hey, you would tell me...
我没事 雷 真的 别对我这么肉麻
I'm all right, Ray, honestly. Don't go all touchy-feely on me.
你快把我弄疯了 再见
You're freaking me out. I'll see you later.
迈尔斯
Miles?
我希望你能去趟艺术馆
I'd like you to go back to the gallery
和阿比盖尔·珀金斯谈谈
and interview Abigail Perkins.
-你会比我套出更多话 -好的
- I think you might get more out of her than I did. - All right.
-我很抱歉 -没事
- Listen, I'm sorry if I - - Oh, forget it.
我们之间偶尔有点摩擦是好事
It does us good to have a little barney every now and again.
让我们不会变成破案机器 无意冒犯
It stops us turning into crime solving robots. No offence.
没事
None taken.
你认识这个男人吗
Erm, do you recognise this man?
不 我不认识
No, I don't no him.
你确定吗 很多人认出他来了
Are you sure? A lot of the other traders have already ID'd him
他们都说他常来这儿
and they say he comes round here regularly.
不
No.
那你能把这个给你的同事或是家人看看吗
Well, could you show it to your co-workers or family members please.
真的很重要
It's very important.
塞碧娜
Sabina!
怎么了 爸爸
Yes, Aba?
你好 你认识这个男人吗
Hi. Do you recognise this man?
对不起 我不认识
No, sorry. Don't recognise him.
不认识吗 好吧
No? All right.
如果你想起任何事 能打这个号♥码联♥系♥我吗
Well, if you do think of anything can you call me on this number?
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表